What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So much shit to compliment you on T! Great work!
Deathstar looks amazing and the Casey's look like clubs.
The SSK's look real sexy, even at 5 days. I think you are gonna be the one to make me pop some of those

:tiphat:

Phases

Ok I have 125 pages to read through. Looks like an amazing room you have - nice strains as well! - I ll get back to you once I have read through the whole thread - definitely subbing !!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oakster-sup homie...im glad youre diggin the view...got some more shots for todays update.take it easy,deep breaths lol...
peace-T-

broindy-sup brother,good to see you pop in as always F.A.M.
yea man,knock on wood i got shit under control over here.
yup deathstar is def a beast...as soon as i know im out of the woods ill whore her out through the crew,you know u have her if i have her.
peace-T-

Marlo-sup maing.thanks for the kind words,i love watching your grows too yo.
yup that deathstar is a real nice plant,greasy and tasty...buzz aint no joke either.
i have one of them in w the #4 set,didnt get one nanner on it....kept this one a bit shorter,seems when they get too close to the light they want to throw a few nanners.
i have some day 12 ssk shots for u...today is day 14 but these were taken a couple days ago.
peace homie.
-T-

whiteberries-sup dude.welcome to the thread.
#4 isnt the strawberry at all,its a cross my bro moneymike made.
taste is og funk,sour,rank funk.
peace-T-

phases-welcome maing.
glad ur diggin the show.
peace-T-

ok,so some of these pics have been on my computer and loaded up for a week or so,so im just gonna start from the oldest and bring it up to date....

permas and irenes day after getting up-potted

picture.php

picture.php

couple days ago...

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ssk few days ago

picture.php

a The White thats in there w them

picture.php

a topped ssk

picture.php

yesterday

picture.php

#4's ...pic does them no justice,theyre way fatter then this pic shows.

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
continued

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

almost forgot,this is the size these clones got to before i had a chance to cup them...
permafrost freshly cupped next to an older tk cup and they almost look like theyre the same size...

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour power og

karmas og

san fernando diesel

all from Karma

and i picked the other 2 up at the cup..

triple nova is blackberry kush x triangle kush

the other is pure rasberry og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ill pop these in a couple weeks...

picture.php

method 7 gear....i always forget i have the camera filter because i dont have the attachment for my camera yet...took a few shots w it.....best one has to go to the next post lol....

picture.php

TheDank23

Veteran
This thread is awesome, your rooms are so aesthetically appealing. The #4 looks all kinds of greasy good luck on the hunt, always exciting!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Damn yo methods doing the dammn thing...and u got that 4 diales like a mofo.....holler at cha later

Phases

Man those #4s look so amazing - I hope to be able to produce like that some day soon. Absolutely amazing!
Wish I could smell em -

Phases

That filter is pretty sweet that pic you took with filter looks awesome -

Double blunt shadow pic~ keep killing it brother~

pappy masonjar

Veteran
that #4 is somethin else. holy fuckballs
great work T and good phototaking skills as well :respect:

and i look forward to see what u do with those beans.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
The 4 is great herb I entered her in denver in 2013...no luck:(like I care lol ....but there is a more desirable cut from the I...do people even know shes a I-95 selection?lol...I loved how she cured out...a tad brittle but tacky as f...and oooooee that stink....

whiteberrieS

Ricky Spanish
Veteran
oakster-sup homie...im glad youre diggin the view...got some more shots for todays update.take it easy,deep breaths lol...
peace-T-

broindy-sup brother,good to see you pop in as always F.A.M.
yea man,knock on wood i got shit under control over here.
yup deathstar is def a beast...as soon as i know im out of the woods ill whore her out through the crew,you know u have her if i have her.
peace-T-

Marlo-sup maing.thanks for the kind words,i love watching your grows too yo.
yup that deathstar is a real nice plant,greasy and tasty...buzz aint no joke either.
i have one of them in w the #4 set,didnt get one nanner on it....kept this one a bit shorter,seems when they get too close to the light they want to throw a few nanners.
i have some day 12 ssk shots for u...today is day 14 but these were taken a couple days ago.
peace homie.
-T-

whiteberries-sup dude.welcome to the thread.
#4 isnt the strawberry at all,its a cross my bro moneymike made.
taste is og funk,sour,rank funk.
peace-T-

phases-welcome maing.
glad ur diggin the show.
peace-T-

ok,so some of these pics have been on my computer and loaded up for a week or so,so im just gonna start from the oldest and bring it up to date....

permas and irenes day after getting up-potted

View Image

View Image

couple days ago...

View Image

View Image

I dunno why I thought she was a SSK...Marlo was talkin SSK, real sexy, saw the real sexy #4, just skipped the 5 day part about the SSK haha.

Lineage is Triangle Kush x {Legend Og x Stardawg IX2}....
Straight m/f cross...the old way..jejeje......my attempt to tame/recreate the infamous Og Kush.....will load some picture's here shortly...there are some selections in my gallery if folks need to see...the #3 was at the cup on display...not my favorite but hey you know the saying..one man's trash is.......her sister #4 is my keeper...like TK on roids...and skunkier......much like ecsd....

Sounds like it stinks :p Good work Mike, Tona :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 4 is great herb I entered her in denver in 2013...no luck:(like I care lol ....but there is a more desirable cut from the I...do people even know shes a I-95 selection?lol...I loved how she cured out...a tad brittle but tacky as f...and oooooee that stink....

Girl you're my Angel...you're my darlin' Angel - you fill my bowl when I'm needed...soooo heaaadyyyy :huggg:

:joint:

dank.Frank