What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oak-wattup maing....sorry yo,no vacancy lol
peace-T-

ptfarmer-thanks for droppin in man.yea she has a nice taste to her too.pretty good chit.
peace-T-

D.F-fasheezy bro...yea shes a special one fasho.gonna try to keep her around as long as i can.
peace-T-

TJO-wattup homie.good to see you drop by.
thanks for the proppers my friend.
peace-T-

CF-ryt on brother,thanks for staying tuned.
peace-T-

SD-yo yo,wattup maing...i got ur fix....im ur pusher lmao....
deathstar is a greaseball too,oily feeling and the density on her aint bad either,
trying to get a run of her rooted now.
peace-T-

paddi-whats up my friend?i see u have moved your show inside as well.ive been watching since you 1st made the transition and i gotta say man,ur skills indoors have come a long way fast!
guru out,guru in.respect to you bro!
thanks for dropping in.
peace-T-

lyryc-sup man.
thanks for noticing.
peace-T-

Heady-wattup bro...
no not a new cam,just cleaned the lens lmao....
just kiddin yo...was a different pc with a different photo gallery loader or whatever the fuck its called.
this one on this computer makes the pics stay crispy.

next run of ssk,ready for transplant

picture.php

#4's 34 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this pic is about a week old but its the closest bud shot i have atm.so this was at about 26ish days...

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mixed side....forgot to take closeups of the deathstars and the caseys but ill get some up before the get the axe.

day 55ish

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
one more #4

picture.php

this is the ssk...greasy,smells like strawberry funk,a little fuely.probably be able to better say afer chop and cure,these few came out much better then the 1st few.
i wish i was at 100% full steam in here theyre gonna be some beautiful girls when i am.
dense dont even describe these clubs.and though u cant tell in these pics,even the side branches have nice sized cola tops.ill get better pics of them soon.

ssk....them are casey in the background though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad your nutrient and water situation came to balance.

Beautiful garden and ladies, Thanks for taking the time to share!!! The frost is packin on :good:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Tona... Always looks great in here.
More about your SSk. Did you find her from seed? If so, how many... and do you know from which drop?

Got a pack of the original testers he was giving away as a promo. Always wondered about those beans. Yours looks great!

ponolove

Legend was the pack was bogs first ssk release back around 2010ish bought discreetly by squirrel wrangler gdawg but grown out and selected by a milfy Yankee grower. But that's just block talk I don't know shit about it :)

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jabba-thanks bud,always trying to improve.
peace-T-

bobbystainless-lmao...i take it you like them girls!!
peace-T-

SD-thanks for droppin through yo.
peace-T-

lyryc-ryt on bro.not long now.
peace-T-

heady-not sure whos it is,i got it from cut...was selected around here and they gave it a local nikname but it most likely is bog.
1st time i ran it it was good but this looks 10x better this time around.
tasty and heady,ill do a little smoke report on her when she gets dine n dried if you guys want.

Marlo-wattup bruh.thanks for the compliments.
i got her from cut,no clue what drop it was.
pop them homie,never know!!!
peace-T-

pono-sup my man.hope all is good ur way.
no that is the backstory on the YSS (yummy sour strawberry)that i used to run.
i had to llet her go a little while back ago because she just wasnt hitting the numbers i like.shes was really tasty but if u didnt keep her 110% happy she would let u know like yesterday.idk if anyone stillhas that running or not.
she would even get an attitude in veg if she wasnt getng all the attention lol.
was good but i had to let her go.
this cut i got local from somebody out here...
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pono-ryt on bro...it tasted like skittles when she was at her best.
ill try to have some when we see eachother next....you gonna be where i seen u last year again?im gonna be there.starting to make arrangements already.
peace-T-

tJO-for sure homie.
thanks for the + vibes.
peace-T-

veg shots...

next set of ssk about to go in this week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here they go next to a set of permafrosts and about a dozen irenes...

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
deathstar...throws a few sterile nanners right at the end.both times ive run it so far.
ill get it figured out if theres something to figure out.for now theyre sterile and aint causing damage,so i aint mad at her pretty ass....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

SourDank

Veteran
Lookin good bro, I see your throwing some more of the permafrost in there. I'm assuming you got that girl figured out then, no more nanners coming? She was one beautiful girl, can't deny that

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea SD,i was feeding her too strong that 1st time around.
i had her in there w a set that was mixed,and had some heavy feeders in there.
the next time i ran a few i kept their feed right around 1.5 ec and bumped it up just a tad at the end,
and they didnt throw any nanners on me.so i feel pretty confident i can keep them happy...
lol i hope so,itd be a bitch taking nanners off all them plants everyday.
....knocks on wood....
peace-T-

SourDank

Veteran
Lol yea it most definitely would, I'm sure she's good to go. Sometimes bitches just like to be picky and fuck around, gotta take her in the elevator and ray rice her, then she'll start acting right...

Lol just a joke incase some people are a little sensitive, definitely don't condone hitting woman, but I am looking forward to seeing em this round brosef