What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 15,perma frosts and irenes,before staking.....

picture.php

better shot of irenes before stakes...

picture.php

and after

picture.php

picture.php

perma day 15

picture.php

i know it looks like overkill on the staking but from my experience in my room,its not.
it keeps my canopy more even,and it stops them side branches from hanging when they start packing on the weight....a droopy branch can be the difference between having another top or a long ass bottom branch....ive tried to be lazy on the staking before but i regret it everytime i do.i like them buds to be sittin all the way up where theyre supposed to be,soaking in the light...makes the difference from a solid nug or popcorn sometimes imo.i would try a trellis but i like to be in there movin and groovin....plus i hand water and that would be a pita w a trellis....honestly id still stake even if i was automated,i like the work and the peace of mind i get working all lifes bs out while im in my room for 5-6 hours.no noise but me,the fans and some music.
...therapy...

hope you enjoyed.
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Looking bloody awesome in there brother T :good:
Always love coming into your show and just :jawdrop: every time :biglaugh:
Keep on rocking and cranking out the dank mate and All The Best for the new year and beyond :gday:

T

Theoldweldflash

Happy New Yrs, too all the F.U.C.K.E.M fam. Here's to another fine year of some of the finest on the east coast! Peace and shine on brotherman!

SourDank

Veteran
what works best for me with older or seeds I've had lower germ rates with before is I'll soak them in the shot glass for the 24, and after I put them in the paper towel that is just moist enough to be damp throughout, and then I'll put them in a sandwich bag. Usually in 4-5 days max even my oldest beaners seem to come to life for me.

Ever since I started using the sandwich bag I've been able to skip the cubes and put them right in the dirt and I'm kicking beans asses that have given me headaches before. It's worked better for me than right in the dirt, or going with the rockwool cubes, but that's just my experience homie.

I know the feeling all too well of pulling out a cherished pack or 2 of beans I've been holding for years to have none come to life...not very fun, I'm sure yours will get goin soon, a bit rusty from all these dank ass cuts lol

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
bummer germ rates T! sorry to hear.

i still mark a bamboo skewer at 1/4" and use that to make the holes i put the seeds in---i think it helps my success rates.

the few times i've tried to skip that step, any seeds that are too deep don't germ well, and seeds that are too shallow germinate but often fall over after the first leaves come out (not enough root anchoring or something?).

i always plant right in the dirt btw.

those ssk are looking mighty frosty already :biggrin:

T

Theoldweldflash

Sup Fam???! Here's to a kick f'n ass up and down the coast in 2016!

Sup Fam???! Here's to a kick f'n ass up and down the coast in 2016!

Pushing 30k in flower, six rooms plus mother and clone rooms, mothers are uh nder two 600's. Flowering different strains in each room, all is stable, actually two rooms have six twenty gallon pots rolling with chocolate deezy in it...doing quite well as you can see....F.U.C.K.E.M forever!!!?
Peace and shine the hell on! CDubb I miss our talks bro, hit me up....!

Attachments

• IMG_20160106_210459.jpg
    IMG_20160106_210459.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 17
T

Theoldweldflash

Running LA Con x Pure Kush, Black Rose x Chernobyl, Chocolate Deisel, and a couple secrets too....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
b00m-hey bro whats good?
thanks for dropping through.
glad ur diggin the show homie.
all the best to you for 2016.
peace-T-

blueberry- ya man no problem...here goes a link to the post...the thread is full of info...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6929782&postcount=2

btw his name is FatherEarth....not fathertime....my bad.

peace-T-

dimodz-sup maing,good to see you.
ryt ryt....looking for some clubs hehhee.
peace-T-

weld-sup maing.good to see u at it homie.
keep on with the keepin on.
peace-T-

SD-ryt on bro,thanks for taking the time to drop the knowledge on me.much appreciated.
ya man i run only a few packs of beans a year,mostly work w cuts but ive never had this sort of issue getting them to rock for me.
ill be popping a few more packs soon,i have to get some clones rooted so i dont get behind in veg.
peace-T-

heady-sup broski...ya man,heart wrenching germ rates...good thing i aint thin skinned lol...im gonna use that tip about marking a bamboo stake.
thanks for dropping through homie.
peace-T-

ok some pics.....

some veg shots...

picture.php

tk on the left,before getting topped and cleaned up....a few permas and the rest #4 on the right..

picture.php

left

picture.php

right

picture.php

the survivors of the seeds..the tallest one in the 2nd row is a karma og.tag is backwards i guess

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
on to flower...

permafrosts at day 24 and a small mixed set (only 16 of them) to the left at day 1...couldnt fit all the mixed set in the frame

picture.php

irene,day 24

picture.php

perma frost....this one is at day 50...shes fast...its day 51 today and im thinking shes just about there...flush has started.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the white day 50....this chik is def a cross....smells so funky...almost kind of like body odor and skunkiness...not at all sweet or bland like the other The White cut i ran years ago....been flushing her,gonna take her anyday now...
full of frost,from the fans to the buds...not a big yielder but shell fill some jars...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
last up the ssk...day 51 today,these pics are probably like a week old....

idk if u remember but when these were vegging i topped half of them and let half of them grow naturally.wanted to see how they did in comparison,if she would still throw the big club colas when shes topped a little bit....ill let u be the judge.

a few pics of untopped

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and topped

picture.php

i think she aint doing too bad :dunno:

peace-T-

Last edited:
T

Theoldweldflash

Incredible show my man, you always pull off a sweet consistent runs of everything you pop or transplant, excellent green thumbs in the F.U.C.K.E.M crew

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Core!!!! sup stranger?!!!!

good to see you too brother,been a long fuggin time yo.
ya man....pages to catch up on lol,have fun reading it all :D

dont go MIA on us,keep in touch homie.
peace-T-

chuckE-sup maing....ryt on yo...its a community thang...

peace-T-

weld-thanks for the kind words.
just tryin to do what i can you know....
if its worth doing its worth doing right.

peace-T-

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
haha what's the significance of the little frowny face on the sour power #6 tag? i make notes like that to myself, but they're mostly hearts and stars.

Latest posts

Latest posts