What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Here is the whole plant. A storm came through last night and roughed the plants up a bit. No broken branches, just leaning ones. Time to get the final net around them.

View attachment 18747089

Another shot of some pistils.

View attachment 18747099
Now that's what I'm taking about!!!
Man you are really doing her right!
Looks like you are getting the nearly black stems, and I can smell the candy grapiness from here.

Last edited:

vermontman

OAXACAN GOLD
The backbone of all Green Mountain Seeds current lines
really shines through in all the strains.
Green Pheno repro
OAXACAN GOLD REPRO 2022 011.JPG
OAXACAN GOLD REPRO 2022 009.JPG
OAXACAN GOLD REPRO 2022 018.JPG
OAXACAN GOLD REPRO 2022 021.JPG

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Looking fantastic all around! Can't wait to sample a couple of these. I'm so interested in your new crosses too and I bet they will be excellent. :)

Big storm forecast for today. They're saying over 2 inches which will no doubt roll right off the parched ground. But another 1/2 inch tomorrow maybe so we shall see. At least I shouldn't have to water this morning. :D

vermontman

Hey Tex!
Hope you and yours are doing terrific! Really enjoyed our visit and your hospitality.
You guys are awesome!
PS Which do you like better #3 or #8?

RobFromTX

OAXACAN GOLD
Purple pheno two knocked up with BSHW
for Zacatecas Tribute
And one knocked up with purple Michoacan Sativa.
No more white pistils. View attachment 18747150 View attachment 18747151
Beautiful work as always VTman! Any idea on when you'll be getting more Zacatecas to real gorilla seeds? Just curious as im planning another order. Im still suffering flashbacks from having to destroy the 5 i had and im definitely looking to give them another go

vermontman

Beautiful work as always VTman! Any idea on when you'll be getting more Zacatecas to real gorilla seeds? Just curious as im planning another order. Im still suffering flashbacks from having to destroy the 5 i had and im definitely looking to give them another go
Hello Rob and Thank you!
The Purple Oaxacan ladies are currently knocked with BSHW pollen to Make
{Zacatecas Tribute} So they should go out to ACE this Fall if all goes well. But getting them to real Gorilla is up to ACE.
Hope that helps

RobFromTX

Hello Rob and Thank you!
The Purple Oaxacan ladies are currently knocked with BSHW pollen to Make
{Zacatecas Tribute} So they should go out to ACE this Fall if all goes well. But getting them to real Gorilla is up to ACE.
Hope that helps
Thanks for the heads up. I'll go ahead and order some mountain gold this time around. It would make a perfect summer grow

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Hey VM, the Green Mountain Grape is great! Thank you so much for some samples, and it is the favorite of the missus lately. ;)

Now these two samplers were definitely on the dry side, so they have lost a lot of aroma and flavor I suspect. So, I would love to have some fresher examples to give you the best answer. But, that said, the #3 had quite a bit of grapey aroma left. Didn't really taste grapey, but there is some sweetness left in it. I found the high to be potent and fairly functional, leaves me in a good place. Not overpowering at all, but leads me into a nice altered state. GMG #8 has lost most of it's grape aroma, and flavor is not as sweet as #3. But it seems to have a little more legs, and lasts for a good while. Both of these are very nice work weed I would say as neither left me too befuddled and that's a good thing, hehe...

Latest posts

Latest posts