What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

moose/MI

My Green pheno Mountain Gold clone.
1000020799.jpg

I went over it today checking for bud rot. Plucked all the major fan leaves in preparation to chop her soon.
1000020802.jpg

I collected about 25 really nice seeds off of a lower branch I pollinated 8 weeks ago. Green pheno Mountain Gold x Green pheno Mountain Gold
1000020806.jpg

I vaped a little finger charas in my dynavap. It was amazing.

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
I dusted a purple satellite with some fast n glorious pollen. Popped a handful of seed and put them outside in one gallon pots. I let them start to flower, culled the males, and picked the one that smelled the most like both parent plants. Pine, berry and incense. Transplanted her into a 3 gallon and started to reveg. I'll give it a month of veg and start taking an hour off the light cycle every week until 12/12.

Attachments

• 20241024_084049.jpg
    20241024_084049.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12

mr.pistil

Hope that everyone's harvests are going well! My fall garden didn't start out well - out of my six GMSeeds only 1 was a female. :cry: a lone Purple Sat. She was the runt, took forever to get going and just showed pistils this week - day 41 f/seed. I transplanted her to a 7 gal last Sunday and she's shaking off being root bound from a 1gal. I also replanted some MGold and PSat. and have two nice looking MG seedlings at day 18. Neither PS made it. Need to revisit my techniques as the germ rate and survival rate was terrible this grow! As @vermontman recommends I've been slowly reducing the PS light schedule and will be at 12/12 this Sunday. Now the fun begins!:)

IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3317.jpeg