What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

drosera420

Premium user
Mountain Gold and friends update. A note about adding silica to the nutrient mix. Right wrong or otherwise it seems that when I add Armor SI even if the first thing in the mix there will be some precipitation of other elements after several days. Leaving that out now this far into flower.

MG 4 putting out pistils pretty well, stretch has slowed.
MG4 3.5 wk.jpg

MG5 filling out fantastic and no more stretch either.
MG5 3.5 wk.jpg

MG5 3.5 wk..jpg

The Lemon dizzle fems by comparison have 2 phenos completely different. The back one pushing the limit of growth even after a pinch and pulling the branches down like the MG.
Lemon dizzle.jpg

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Mountain Gold and friends update. A note about adding silica to the nutrient mix. Right wrong or otherwise it seems that when I add Armor SI even if the first thing in the mix there will be some precipitation of other elements after several days. Leaving that out now this far into flower.

MG 4 putting out pistils pretty well, stretch has slowed.
View attachment 18946287

MG5 filling out fantastic and no more stretch either.
View attachment 18946288
View attachment 18946289

The Lemon dizzle fems by comparison have 2 phenos completely different. The back one pushing the limit of growth even after a pinch and pulling the branches down like the MG.
View attachment 18946291

#5 looks like its going to bloom some fat nugs :)

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
@drosera420 play with your order of adding silica, PH of water you adding into, and momentary ppms higher than 100something will want to make it polymerize out. First predilute it, and add before or after adding calcium nitrate containing input. And maybe predilute that input before adding if still issues and also play with order, it generally will be triggered by something so see which input its reacting with and keep them added away from each other in order, silica first and predilute the other.... Once you start that chain reaction of polymerizing out, it will carry on..if you can keep in in solution initially and silica ppms are sub 50, it should stay in solution, in our PH range, if it starts clouding out initially, it will continue to precipitate out.

vermontman

Hi @vermontman ... I'm about to put an order in with Ace and I think the bank balance can handle a pack of your beans too.

Do you happen to have a favourite that you would recommend?

Thanks in advance man!
Hello @BumSplodgeBrownPants!
Well two questions for you figure to help figure what would be best for you. Are you growing indoor or outdoor and in what country and latitude do you reside?

vermontman

I popped for a pack of Zacateca Tribute from Mandala
Just patiently waiting for them to ship...
I'm probably in a long waiting line or something.

Can't wait to try it.
I hope they come through for you, as per my last response just curios. If I may what country are you in?

ZomVee

I hope they come through for you, as per my last response just curios. If I may what country are you in?
The United States

I made the order on the 8th
when they came back...I dunno
First time ordering through them
Lot's of people here seem to be
satisfied with them.

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hello @BumSplodgeBrownPants!
Well two questions for you figure to help figure what would be best for you. Are you growing indoor or outdoor and in what country and latitude do you reside?
Cheers dude.

I'm in the uk at 52.4*N, so it'll be in the closet under a 315w CMH.

I can grow anything in that closet... :peek: not very well, but they grow. :biglaugh:

What's your go to strain?
I know it's a bit hard to pin one down and say that's probably 'the one', but they're your babies and you must have a favourite?

Thanks man!

vermontman

Cheers dude.

I'm in the uk at 52.4*N, so it'll be in the closet under a 315w CMH.

I can grow anything in that closet... :peek: not very well, but they grow. :biglaugh:

What's your go to strain?
I know it's a bit hard to pin one down and say that's probably 'the one', but they're your babies and you must have a favourite?

Thanks man!
Hey bud!
I would say in that size space Zacatecas Tribute would be your best bang for your buck.

vermontman

I wish you the best of luck like so many things Red claw are illegal in many places because of their propensity to become invasive. That being said my whole life has been classified as illegal until just lately, and where I am staying now the biggest invasive species I can see is us humans, HAHA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts