What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

High everyone :) Good news!

We are pleased to inform you that ACE Seeds has reached an agreement with Green Mountain Seeds for the exclusive distribution of their genetics in Europe.

As a consequence, Green Mountain Seeds strains will from now on be available not only through ACE Seeds website,
but also shortly through our official ACE Seeds distributors, which will allow a better diffusion of Green Mountain Seeds genetics all over the world.

Purple Satellite and Green Mountain Grape become part of our permanent catalog, since there's enough stock for their distribution for years.
While Mountain Gold and Pine Apple Banana Bud are available in limited stock, so they are being released as limited editions until stocks last.

Zacateca Tribute is the only Green Mountain Seeds that won't be available through retailers since there's not enough stock for its wholesale distriution.
The 21 packs available on our website (as of now) are the very last ones of this strain, so better get yours as soon as possible in case you are interested before Zacateca is completely sold out.

Green Mountain Seeds on our website: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds.html

Green Mountain Grape: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds/greenmountaingrape.html

Mountain Gold: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds/mountaingold.html

Pine Apple Banana Bud: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds/pineapplebananabudstd.html

Purple Satellite: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds/purplesatellitestd.html

Zacateca Tribute: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds/zacatecatributeregularseeds.html

Green Mountain Seeds are packed in ACE Seeds original packaging and are only available in regular seeds in packs of 10 seeds.

Kindly send us an email to [email protected] if you have any question about shipping to your location or about what retailers are already offering GMS stock.

Vermontman is doing great and about to start a new positive chapter in his life (not related with cannabis).

Thanks for your interest and support :ying:
Hello dubi, i was the guy that sent you the oldtimer1 seeds oldtimes x oldtimes, i was wondering how you got on with these

Srry for off topic but how is Ot1's oldtimes smoke if you don't mind me asking @Birminghamsukfinest?
Hello sir, I didn't get to try it and had a few issues with the law at the time so I decided to send it too ACE Seeds for preservation and breeding purposes, hopefully they have worked with it by now as it was a few years back and they was old seeds that big got off ot1 before he passes.. I had that and b-line and I think smile and some others but the police took my whole seed collection during a raid, so inwas lucky to of managed to salvage that oldtimes x oldtimes seeds that was hidden in the back of my fridge with some old spice of life seeds. The b-line I did try wasn't great IMO, lovely purple hues though, but lacking terpenes and density

exoticrobotic

Sorry to hear you lost the seeds.

You might get an answer from dubi on the ace seeds crosses thread mate rather than here.

Sorry to hear you lost the seeds.

You might get an answer from dubi on the ace seeds crosses thread mate rather than here.

I'm just getting my head around using the forums again after a few years too, I wonder if you can help me with a strain I've been searching for? It's called g-bud or uk G clone from the uk

vermontman

Wow!! Thats fantastic! :D

Im really impressed! Seems like the act of breeding is a favourite thing of yours and not just related to cannabis, or even plants. Im curios now, may i ask what else are you breeding with?

It sounds maybe a bit big but i think people like you are so worthy and needed for us as a whole human species on the planet.
Especially in this crazy capitalist world we live in, where we fuck everything up. We achieved so much with breeding already, and there is still so much to explore!

Im happy that you do what you do and im lifting my imaginary sombrero to you mr. @vermontman

And thx for the crayfish breeding story. Its so funny to read tons of breeding stories here about cannabis varieties and then suddenly read something with such a similar systematic, but its a totally different species.. beautiful!
Hello @ilovegrowing!
Sorry I missed this post, I found as I was looking back, Breeding plants and animals is very much the same. And broad cultivation can be applied to friendships and relationships, nurturing everything back to your own growth. Everything you learn to grow gives back, with the crayfish it's food for the body, with orchids it's food for the senses with their beauty and amazing fragrance, with cannabis I find it brings people together helping form friendships which is food for the spirit or heart.

vermontman

The mango hootch is unique and tasty. Those that have imbibed enjoyed it. I have found that including frozen mango slices in the glass really adds something special to the experience. I made the wine at 14% abv so it does have a mild kick. Like a tasty creeper bud its easy to get one toke over the line or in this case one glass over the line :)

I have 2 batches of banana wine bulk aging at the moment. I infused cinnamon and vanilla in each and these are at 17% abv. When I back-sweeten these I will use a combination of Demara, brown, and white sugars for caramel and molasses notes.

.. I have Chilean Syrah, California Red Zin, sweet cherry, and black currant aging in the cellar.
Man that all sounds to refreshing!
Please do keep us in the loop and thank you all above for your posts and contributions. All welcome here.
CHEERS

drosera420

Premium user
Mountain Gold coco/led update.
So I figure these are about 2.5 weeks into flower, not counting first week of natural light in 50° spare bedroom without water.

They were pinched leaving 8 nodes. I tie the branches down to the pot, training them to an open path to keep a lower canopy and more open airflow. Once I could make out the sex they were up potted, last week, into the 3 gal fabric. Water lines installed and hooked up to fish tank pump in 5 gal bucket nutrient res. on timer.

MG4- actually was pretty close to being a goner, bone dry and losing alot of lower leaves in that week of neglect. It's put on 12" over the week it seems.
MG4  2.5wk.jpg

MG4 2.5wk..jpg

MG5 is looking good. About the same stretch 12" or so.
MG5 2.5wk.jpg

MG5 2.5wk..jpg

Last edited:

vermontman

Mountain Gold coco/led update.
So I figure these are about 2.5 weeks into flower, not counting first week of natural light in 50° spare bedroom without water.

They were pinched leaving 8 nodes. I tie the branches down to the pot, training them to an open path to keep a lower canopy and more open airflow. Once I could make out the sex they were up potted, last week, into the 3 gal fabric. Water lines installed and hooked up to fish tank pump in 5 gal bucket nutrient res. on timer.

MG4- actually was pretty close to being a goner, bone dry and losing alot of lower leaves in that week of neglect. It's put on 12" over the week it seems.
View attachment 18943450

View attachment 18943452
MG5 is looking good. About the same stretch 12" or so.
View attachment 18943457
View attachment 18943462
Hello @drosera420
Wow! For what you described as the neglect they got, you really got them back on track and looking terrific!

vermontman

Purple Satellite and Green Mt Grape
PS started flower on dec 28.... it has really stretched and expanded to fill the space nicely...
GMG just started flower just a few days ago
stem rub on the PS reveals a very eucalyptus smell .....mmmm :biggrin:

Purple Satellite
View attachment 18943885

Green Mt Grape
View attachment 18943887
Perfect @StrongTree!
You should be pulling some descent nugs off those!
Nice work please keep us posted!
Cheers!

Hi... I'm @ 36N in the Blue Ridge Mtn's. Interested in Mountain Gold as I want to bring down the flowering time on Ace Panama outside.

I like to chew a bit of cob from the red panama pheno at night, as it's a positive and engaging experience that allows me to drift down through a long, dreamy, psychedelic journey into sleep.

Do you think your M.G. might tend to ramp up the high too much to maintain that calm and dreamy red-pheno effect and interfere with sleep?

Will be growing New Caledonia as well this summer, for a daytime chew ; that might be a better fit for the M.G. Just hoping for a little input from you to give me a better understanding of M.G.'s effect so I can plan this better. - Thanks V-man!

vermontman

Hi... I'm @ 36N in the Blue Ridge Mtn's. Interested in Mountain Gold as I want to bring down the flowering time on Ace Panama outside.

I like to chew a bit of cob from the red panama pheno at night, as it's a positive and engaging experience that allows me to drift down through a long, dreamy, psychedelic journey into sleep.

Do you think your M.G. might tend to ramp up the high too much to maintain that calm and dreamy red-pheno effect and interfere with sleep?

Will be growing New Caledonia as well this summer, for a daytime chew ; that might be a better fit for the M.G. Just hoping for a little input from you to give me a better understanding of M.G.'s effect so I can plan this better. - Thanks V-man!
Hello @Flacido Domingo!
Going by your post.
You are the only man I know that maybe able to answer your own question. That being said in the right horticultural parameters in regards to light, feed and water. Mountain Gold should preform better than many other pure sativa could have seen outdoors.
But I would most certainly be keen to see your results. I mean, two very amazing strains Oaxacan Gold and Hawaiian sativa brought together to preform as beautifully as she does even at 42 N! Now given the opportunity to grow in your latitude outdoors .Hell yes! Please keep us posted. Grow experience in yield bud development, any of your experiences!! And certainly to the cob you enjoy.
CHEERS!

sgka

Veteran
Updates. Two distinct phenos for the MG, one stretchy more loose colas, the other more compact. Unfortunately hard to compare the two as light intensity is significantly less for the shorter ones.

more of a smattering for the GMG

Attachments

• IMG_6656.jpeg
    IMG_6656.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6657.jpeg
    IMG_6657.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6660.jpeg
    IMG_6660.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6658.jpeg
    IMG_6658.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6662.jpeg
    IMG_6662.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 88
Thanks V-man. Does M.G. tend to have a racy, amped-up effect? Because that's something I'm trying to avoid... I'm looking for clear, clean, and positive, but WITHOUT the racy nervous restlessness that comes with many sativas.

That's why I asked about M.G.s type of high. -Thank You!

Zembretti

Thanks V-man. Does M.G. tend to have a racy, amped-up effect? Because that's something I'm trying to avoid... I'm looking for clear, clean, and positive, but WITHOUT the racy nervous restlessness that comes with many sativas.

I grew it this year and it was ready by Oct 22. I've used several times and all I can say is it's great weed. Mountain Gold, a heady cross of Hawaiian sativa and Oaxaca Sativa and smells like lemon cleaner citrus and some other herbal fragrance I can't identify, I've vaped this too and it's a strong Sativa high but no paranoia for me, excellent for watching science documentaries or socializing, without any burnout or paranoid thoughts, kinda like a pharmaceutical upper.

vermontman

Hello @Flacido Domingo!
No, in fact most people have reported a positive upbeat happy motivational vibe on all my Oaxacan based strains with out the paranoid edge some pure sativa can carry. The original Oaxacan Gold was also the kind of cannabis, that simply could make you just laugh out loud.
Hope that helps.

vermontman

Updates. Two distinct phenos for the MG, one stretchy more loose colas, the other more compact. Unfortunately hard to compare the two as light intensity is significantly less for the shorter ones.

more of a smattering for the GMG
Hello @sgka!
Even with light distribution issues looks like you have got it down! Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

vermontman

I grew it this year and it was ready by Oct 22. I've used several times and all I can say is it's great weed. Mountain Gold, a heady cross of Hawaiian sativa and Oaxaca Sativa and smells like lemon cleaner citrus and some other herbal fragrance I can't identify, I've vaped this too and it's a strong Sativa high but no paranoia for me, excellent for watching science documentaries or socializing, without any burnout or paranoid thoughts, kinda like a pharmaceutical upper.
Hello @Zembretti!
Thank you so much for chiming in with your wonderful endorsement it is truly appreciated. One question though have you ever got the laughter part? I know a lot of seasoned smokers that even though the get the upbeat vibe, they no longer get the chuckles. Though I do hear of a permanent face grin from time to time.
Seriously I like just totally enjoy seeing people happy.

Zembretti

Good Morning, Vermontman, thanks for asking. I still get the giggles watching funny tv shows like Jimmy Kimmel while I'm high. With COVID still going around and the general insanity of the world these days, god knows I need relief from time to time. It's funny how, at least for me the highs keep changing. Pot makes me feel like I'm twenty-five when I smoke. I feel younger and happier and super interested in science documentaries like BBC Seven Worlds, or sports for example, but you're right those early years of pot smoking where I could laugh with friends all night is largely in the past, partly because I see my friends a lot less and I'm often just by myself for extended periods of time during the day. But pot still makes music sound interesting and the creativity part is still there and as a song writer it adds to the enjoyment of creating. Plus it helps me sleep at night eventhough I prefer low CBD but high THC sativas.