What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Hmong

Veteran
my little spot on July 17th at 10:15am
It's only morning sun, but I've been making it work for two seasons now, learning more about the plants photo period. Those Sativas this year are going to be my first light dep, as it will be necessary to start em early, because of the shit sun angle in autumn.
The final 2 weeks I can still put em inside under a lamp, but having all the growing and early flowering happen free of charge is a big deal for me.

Deck'23_0717_10:15_1.jpg

Deck'23_0717_10:15_2.jpg

Deck'23_0717_10:15_3.jpg

later in the evening 20:30pm, sun now on the other side of the house. Still having a 15hr day at 47°N
Because of that the light dep is easy, I just take em inside when I come home 420pm and put em back out before I got to bed, bout 11pm. Once the sun has set it's pitch dark, no issues with light pollution up there.

A thunderstorm came in the afternoon, hence they are all packed in that corner.
I always move them when I can, since it sucks to have em gushed and branches breaking from the wind.
Deck'23_0717_20:30.jpg

Deck'23_0717_20:50.jpg

Gonna start the dep on Sun July 23rd and then keep you posted with the individual phenos, once sex is clearly showing.

vermontman

my little spot on July 17th at 10:15am
It's only morning sun, but I've been making it work for two seasons now, learning more about the plants photo period. Those Sativas this year are going to be my first light dep, as it will be necessary to start em early, because of the shit sun angle in autumn.
The final 2 weeks I can still put em inside under a lamp, but having all the growing and early flowering happen free of charge is a big deal for me.

View attachment 18868373
View attachment 18868374
View attachment 18868375

later in the evening 20:30pm, sun now on the other side of the house. Still having a 15hr day at 47°N
Because of that the light dep is easy, I just take em inside when I come home 420pm and put em back out before I got to bed, bout 11pm. Once the sun has set it's pitch dark, no issues with light pollution up there.

A thunderstorm came in the afternoon, hence they are all packed in that corner.
I always move them when I can, since it sucks to have em gushed and branches breaking from the wind.
View attachment 18868378
View attachment 18868379
Gonna start the dep on Sun July 23rd and then keep you posted with the individual phenos, once sex is clearly showing.
Hey buddy!
Looking great there!
I find starting plants outside build stronger support branches and bringing them in to finish under lights gives bigger buds.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
@petzenpete 👋

vermontman

Hello :) Iam from Germany and would like to show you some pictures of my GMG (Guerilla). I have another one on a different Spot. Will keep you guys updated, hopefully. Its Guerilla, you never know.
Hello @petzenpete
Awesome there!! Looks like your lining up for some super Grape goodness. Honestly please keep us posted here. It would be really kind to hear of your progress and your results.
Thank you for your post!
Vm

RobFromTX

Those purple stems make it such a unique plant. I must say VTman im impressed with the stability of the Zacatecas. These plants have gone through extreme heat and insane ph issues and i havent found a single nanner. Great strain for someone who grows half assed like me haha :smoke:

vermontman

Those purple stems make it such a unique plant. I must say VTman im impressed with the stability of the Zacatecas. These plants have gone through extreme heat and insane ph issues and i havent found a single nanner. Great strain for someone who grows half assed like me haha :smoke:
Going by your last pics of your ladies looks like yiour doind a pretty awesome job to me my friend.

vermontman

Thanks man. Not a professional by any means. I keep the nutrients low. My wife freaks out when all the leaves yellow but thats what needs to happen. Its why i love growing organic. They only take in what they need
Admittedly I do not grow 100% organically But my outdoor crop this year is only being grown in compost with organic amendments and yellowing at the end of the grow cycle is very desirable.

Mountainkush

Hey vermontman,
Just wanted to thank you again for helping me out.
I managed to get 2 females for my dad to grow.
2DD658D5-90D1-4971-A618-2D9FA8602D08.jpeg

Decided not to top them just to see how they would grow.
0A05E340-2AF6-46B6-96BA-429248BBC457.jpeg

They really tower over the CBD#1 and Ace mix fem I also started for him.
Really beautiful plants and I can’t wait to see them flower.

I had a third seed that came up about a week after I tossed the seeds in soil, after 5 days in paper towel. Was very surprised.
It ended up being a male.
And just for a test I tried starting 3 of the new seeds you sent me and all cracked within about 30 hours and all three turned out to be female. Gave 2 to my mother in-law and kept 1 for myself. This is an old picture from June 13th. I forgot to take a pic before she took them but I’ll update the 1 I kept soon.
20B68FE6-1F80-496F-8557-E00578179C27.jpeg

vermontman

Hey vermontman,
Just wanted to thank you again for helping me out.
I managed to get 2 females for my dad to grow. View attachment 18870007
Decided not to top them just to see how they would grow.
View attachment 18870008
They really tower over the CBD#1 and Ace mix fem I also started for him.
Really beautiful plants and I can’t wait to see them flower.

I had a third seed that came up about a week after I tossed the seeds in soil, after 5 days in paper towel. Was very surprised.
It ended up being a male.
And just for a test I tried starting 3 of the new seeds you sent me and all cracked within about 30 hours and all three turned out to be female. Gave 2 to my mother in-law and kept 1 for myself. This is an old picture from June 13th. I forgot to take a pic before she took them but I’ll update the 1 I kept soon.
View attachment 18870011
Hello @Mountainkush!
I think that is terrific you can help out you and your dad. And I have always had an affinity for my Canadian brothers and sisters.
So yes please keep me posted, and yes I hope your dad is better than ever.
Hugs brother!

spoores

😃😃😃
What a field !
I have one pack of GMG I need after years of cuts and FEMS and hybrids u know fresh nice early stable Mexico outdoor male and female these days almost.impossible to find , for people out there northern situated with such a possibility of shitty October ...

Question for stability indoor
Should I go normally 18/6 when I want to make cuts? I ask cause I have some problematic xperiences with preserving early outdoor genetics, its problem sometimes
Can they go to flower under 18/6?

20230727_165359.jpg

Last edited:

vermontman

😃😃😃
What a field !
I have one pack of GMG I need after years of cuts and FEMS and hybrids u know fresh nice early stable Mexico outdoor male and female these days almost.impossible to find , for people out there northern situated with such a possibility of shitty October ...

Question for stability indoor
Should I go normally 18/6 when I want to make cuts? I ask cause I have some problematic xperiences with preserving early outdoor genetics, its problem sometimes
Can they go to flower under 18/6?

View attachment 18870369
Hello @spoores!
Good question. I believe you should be just fine at 18/6 for keeping cuts and veg plants especially if you keep up the nitrogen. If you are organic you can use blood meal works great! But also even more effective, you can get regent grade Ammonium nitrate on line from the famous Eb store. Add 1/8 teaspoon per gallon with your favorite well rounded fertilizer regime, keeps them thick stocky and green. Just remember to cut nitrogen a couple of weeks before doing cuts. It seems to slow the rooting of clones just a bit.
Hope that helps!
CHEERS!

Mountainkush

Took a couple pics of the ones I kept from post #2235.
On the left is a female from one of the small seedlings in the last picture.
On the right is a male I topped to keep it small.
They are hanging out with my melons for now
B36E2F4E-5E4D-4188-89BE-475E36C8C649.jpeg

Not much see on the female yet but the male is starting to show himself.
AAAE28E5-E77A-4239-A07C-992E9AB73613.jpeg