What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I understand derailing a thread can be a nuisance, but how much more can be discussed about the glue to the point that its obscene to even chime in on something off topic. I mean, everyone who has spent time in this thread knows its specific descriptors and whatnot. Ive even seen people ask about the glue and then at least one person is all "come one read the thread before you ask". Im just saying, its a strain i love to death but holy shit guys, if a thread this long goes off topic its just human nature not blasphemy. OK BACK TO DISCUSSION OF THE GLUE AND ONLY GLUE AND NOTHING BUT THE GLUE!! ONLY GLUE PHOTOS(wait isnt there a gg4 photo thread?) AND DISCUSSION OF CROSSES OR WHAT IT SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE AND ITS GROWTH PATTERN. ANYTHING ELSE DOESNT BELONG HERE!!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If some interesting topic comes up in here and they want to continue the discussion, does that mean they need to start and new thread, pm everyone that was included in the convo and let them know they started a thread and then finally get to discuss it? If so, jeeeeeez...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ON TOPIC SHIIET RIGHT HERE!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't find anything that was being posted interesting. That kind of stuff as well as politics leads to major disagreements. If you what to argue about using pesticides or Growing outdoor vs indoor have at it. The negativity ruins my calm and kills my buzz.

Cannavore

Veteran
DemonTrich calls gg4 an awesome plant. Somehow realistic one translates that into "gg4 is the holy grail".

you're not wrapped too tight are you?

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Back too the Glue... Indeed.

Here's mine @ Day 68, they're starting too get that choco/mocha aroma !
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A couple of the lower nuggs.
picture.php

picture.php

That's all my "lame indoor growing ass" has for now... Peace
Sprout.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol

lol

Unc is wrong. I scream about Environmental things, and I'm doing a shit ton to have a close to zero footprint. Bad statement. electricity is my only form of pollution and leaving a footprint, but I don't have a choice or control.

Don't be judging us all by some trendy bandwagon riders. Anyone really into the environment knows how much worse a prius is than a TDI.

Not recent pictures but This plant is pure win - all around. Saw a room with 3 pound lights and I learned some sick tricks to really make next round fill the screen out crazy.

Attachments

• DSCF7041.jpg
    DSCF7041.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF7037.jpg
    DSCF7037.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF7038.jpg
    DSCF7038.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF7047.jpg
    DSCF7047.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF7032.jpg
    DSCF7032.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF7031.jpg
    DSCF7031.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF7026.jpg
    DSCF7026.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF7030.jpg
    DSCF7030.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF7039.jpg
    DSCF7039.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 13

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
youd be part of the prblemgg4 is not the holy grail ,except to peeps that havent had the chance to grow the real fire

It kind of is, how many mothers do you have that can hit 30%thca and 3lbs/light? You don't like it, you don't have to post in the gorilla glue thread. Oh and what would you consider real fire? Cuz I don't wanna smoke it, I got shit to do, if gg#4 has me sitting on my ass thinking about nothing but how high I am, real fire sounds unpleasant.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Got the little ones transplanted into their final homes of 3 gallons of coco.....veg for another 2-3 weeks then flipping

Hopefully these....
picture.php

picture.php

turn into these again....:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
In the third shot (canopy shot) that was 4 GG4's under a Gavita FLEX....it yielded a little over 18 plus about 2-3 of larf/popcorn that went to the hash bin. Going to prune better this go around to prevent the larf/popcorn

19de1ta

In the third shot (canopy shot) that was 4 GG4's under a Gavita FLEX....it yielded a little over 18 plus about 2-3 of larf/popcorn that went to the hash bin. Going to prune better this go around to prevent the larf/popcorn

not bad, i have mine under 1k de's..

just transplanted to 3gal pots from 1 gal... most are over 2ft... praying for atleast 5oz per plant with 16 under 3k de's..

fatsack79

Breeders are not random dumbasses who accidentally pollinate their crops in botched grows.

Its insulting this person is referred to as a breeder.

If you're referring to Joesy, Bongstar... I'd suggest you stfu, tuck ur tail, and take ur neg dumbass back out of this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.