What's new

Golden Tiger

xtsho

Damn so its that kind of high. I'll keep it away from my wife then

Oh definitely keep it away from the wife. I've been through that where she got too high and then was mad at me for the next year.

Made some brownies and she had to call into work sick the next day. She still brings that up. To this day she asks me if it's Night Nurse when I offer her some off the pipe. She want's nothing to do with that. And years ago I gave her some Gorilla Glue and that didn't turn out well. She's never even touched the GT or Malawi after me talking about how some people don't handle it well. She was here when my friend has his episode after smoking a joint.

I know what she can handle and I don't play around with it anymore. I talked her into taking self defense classes so she's gotten much better with putting the whoop down on me if I piss her off or do something I know I shouldn't.

RobFromTX

Guys i need advice. Is this normal for this line? Its almost as if the leaves came out of the seed pods first. Just curious. Ive been growing for a long time and Ive never seen anything like this

Attachments

• IMG_20240807_093000843.jpg
    IMG_20240807_093000843.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Devil's Tit F2 X GoldenTigerxCherryCake x BOEL Hawaiian
X
GoldenTigerxCherryCake x Dream Beaver x GoldenTigerxCherryCake
IMG_20240806_213341.png

These are the parents
Screenshot_20240807-113043-911.png
Screenshot_20240807-113025-602.png

The mother GTXCC used was made with the malawi-dom Golden Tiger selected by Kaiki. Then the father GTxCC I selected was Thai dom, to get the full spectrum of Golden Tiger

xtsho

Yeah isn't that some weird shit 😂 I already placed the remaining 6 that sprouted normal in soil

I have a buddy in dallas that ran this strain early last year and he mailed me a little bit to try yesterday. I look forward to seeing what its like

I have no input as I always start my seeds in soil and can't see what's going on. But all my Golden Tigers sprouted so If they came out head or tail first doesn't matter I guess. But yea from what I've seen from people that germinate before planting that isn't common. I've seen it before but rarely.

RobFromTX

I have no input as I always start my seeds in soil and can't see what's going on. But all my Golden Tigers sprouted so If they came out head or tail first doesn't matter I guess. But yea from what I've seen from people that germinate before planting that isn't common. I've seen it before but rarely.
Not to derail the thread but how was the chang mai vs this strain as far as effects go? Since youve grown both

xtsho

Not to derail the thread but how was the chang mai vs this strain as far as effects go? Since youve grown both

I haven't grown the Chang Mai. I've grown the ACE Standard Thai, RSC Highland Thai, World of Seeds Wild Thai, and Seedsman's Mama Thai. I think only Ace and RSC offerings were true Thai and the others were hybridized. Still good weed but not pure Thai.

There were some Thai strains I wanted to buy from RSC when I was on a buying spree that were out. Now I can't see buying anymore seeds as I have so many already. It doesn't make any sense to buy seeds when you already have a bunch of strains you haven't grown and the seeds are just getting older. If I miss out I miss out. But as it stands right now I'm at least five years from getting through the stuff I bought and have never grown. I store my seeds appropriately but viability is always in the back of my mind. Some store better and longer than others.

xtsho

Thats the chang mai thai. ive got seed of that too

I think there were some different releases. Mine had a 2017 date on the pack of seeds. What I grew was some very good weed. It wasn't a dense couchlock harvest like most people are looking for but it was a very good manageable high. In fact I'm down to my last gram and because your reminded me I'm going to smoke a bowl just for you.

:smoweed:

RobFromTX

I think there were some different releases. Mine had a 2017 date on the pack of seeds. What I grew was some very good weed. It wasn't a dense couchlock harvest like most people are looking for but it was a very good manageable high. In fact I'm down to my last gram and because your reminded me I'm going to smoke a bowl just for you.

:smoweed:
Good stuff chief. I might run them sometime soon

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i grew GT years ago, prob 10-12yrs - what i remember is that i picked some at 100days, some at 120days, and the balance at 150 days, and he plant could have gone even longer - i didn't see much of a diff from the 100 to the 150day plant - i still have some of those seeds, stored in a container in the fridge... as xtsho said so many seeds....

RobFromTX

i grew GT years ago, prob 10-12yrs - what i remember is that i picked some at 100days, some at 120days, and the balance at 150 days, and he plant could have gone even longer - i didn't see much of a diff from the 100 to the 150day plant - i still have some of those seeds, stored in a container in the fridge... as xtsho said so many seeds....
What was the buzz like for you? It seems to have a wide variation

a58

Golden tiger for me was great, low odor aniseed smelling and had smallish tightish buds. Its like a fuzzy slingshot. Catapulted me through my chores. I was just taking little hits and zooming about. Surprisingly little forgetfulness. Definite comedown but not very heavy. Exercising was great. There are some very fun phenos in this line. Definitely fun to micro dose with a herb vaporizer.

Latest posts

Latest posts