What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary Goji Grow

buzzmobile

Veteran
The early morning before the lights come on report is that the temperature outside is 55F and the plants downstairs are doing reasonably well. My little flashlight and a couple jugs of water was all I needed on this stealth run. Cooler temperatures make the ladies less thirsty. That makes things more better.

I replaced a carburetor on the generator a few days ago. I got it running but not smoothly. I rolled it back into storage for another day. Cool air and blue sky inspired me to get it running right. I pulled the throttle plate from the new carb and replaced it with old throttle plate. Then I put in a new spark plug and a bit of non-ethanol gasoline in the tank for a try. 2 tugs on the rope and it fired up. A little bit of screw turning made it sound healthy again. YAY! With the oil warmed up I changed it out with fresh 30W and I put the noisy thing back in the closet for another time.

The lights back home are still dark for the inlaws. We are all waiting for them to work again.
Happy Friday!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Well it took a few days to get back into our routine of daily life. During those days I did some cleaning and sorting in both rooms.
The foam tiles on the floor made it easy on my knees as I crawled under the table in the flower room with a whisk broom and dustpan.
PA190008.JPG

PA190009.JPG

The top of the table is another story. ;)

The veg room table got a cleaning and clearing as well.
1729375715151.jpeg

I sent a group of unsexed seedlings into the flower room for a 72 hour stay. They will go back into the veg room on Monday. Then we'll see who is wearing blue and who is wearing pink. Most of the seedlings are Soulmate and most of those have grown tall enough to make me think I have a bunch of boy. Time will tell.
1729375931509.jpeg

The veg room girls are waiting for their turn. The tall one in the rear is an auto Amnesia Bubba that is several weeks into flower.
1729376115185.jpeg

1729376169123.jpeg

Flowers

1729376264932.jpeg