What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

sadly back then i only had i think 4 ugorg seeds and they were all males so i did what i could, now i have some ugorg f2 seeds and im going to be popping those shortly. been waiting quit a while to actually see a female ugorg in my own garden.

im running the EXODUS CHEESE clones as well, so ya going to be making some things with here moving forward. i have the first from her maturing on the frame right now, EXODUS CHEESE * ASS this cheese funk crossed to the vert stinky ass strain could be my first part of the JAWS CHEESE strain, could be the mother side or the father.

lots going on over here for-sure ..

linde

I guess my plans are to pollinate the most authentic Trainwreck pheno with an old school skunk. There was a strain that went around in Michigan way back in the early 90s....real Trainwrecky terps but more skunky. Id like to try and reverse engineer that stuff...now finding a real skunk spray cat piss smelling skunk will be the hard part. I've grabbed Shorelines BX and will pollinate the best 2 males with the twenty20 Arcata and superwreck..not sure how authentic the shoreline is . Will find out

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Yes please make a cheese bx haven't smoked cheese in years. Was also curious if you have found any bubblegum phenos from the bubblegum seeds you have released? Will a bubblegum pheno be found in 1 pack or is more than 1 pack needed? How were the phenos you experienced?

JAWS

Yes please make a cheese bx haven't smoked cheese in years. Was also curious if you have found any bubblegum phenos from the bubblegum seeds you have released? Will a bubblegum pheno be found in 1 pack or is more than 1 pack needed? How were the phenos you experienced?
still have not found anything that smells of gun at all.

sadly ..

JAWS

alien cookies f2 #6 fems

38.JPG
39.JPG
40.JPG
41.JPG

peace ..

JAWS

all of my other UGORG hybrids made so far.

ALIEN GORG {F1-V1}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V2}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V3}
APPALACHIA GORGE {F1}
BANANA GORG {F1}
BED-ROCK GORG {F1}
BLUE GORG {F1}
BUBBLEGUM {09/F2} GORG
CHEM GORG {F1-V1}
CHEM GORG {F1-V2}
CHEM GORG {F1-V4}
CHEM GORG {F1-V5}
CHEM GORG {F1-V6}
CHIMERA GORG {F1}
DANK GORG {F1}
EXODUS GORG {F1}
GARY PAYTON GORG {F1}
GMO GORG {F1-V1}
GMO GORG {F1-V2}
GRAPEFRUIT GORG {F1}
IMPURE GORG {F1}
LOST GORG {F1}
MANDARIN GORG {F1}
MONKEY GORG {F1}
PURPLE GORG {F1}
STARDAWG GORG {F1-V1}
STARDAWG GORG {F1-V2}
TRAINWRECK GORG {F1}
TRIANGLE GORG {F1}
UK GORG {F1}

Wuachuma

Jaws, do you have anything with an old school clementine smell?

First time I smelled weed it was in 7th grade and my dad took me to see Page and Plant of Led Zeppelin play with an orchestra on New York.
I asked my dad what smells like clementines and sweat ...he laughed, and said that weed.
I'm usually working with berry or tropical spectrums of weed, so I haven't come across that smell in any of my stuff.

JAWS

could have some but not that i can say off hand, if you had some names of things that might carry i could look and my list.

peace ..

poochute

Buddy..I don't know if you put in a good word, or if GLG is just stellar, but thank you man, I truly I appreciate this haul, and stoked af, I came for Cherry ak, I'll be happy with the rest, but christ, that EXODUSGORG, that one almost makes me feel like a cheesy/fruity musk is in order..almost reminiscent of what i was seeking in Cheesequake, fucking couldn't find regs of that anywhere, I think there may be some, but this looks comparable..fucking love the euphoria of cheese, all the same, thanks for the love brotha
Screenshot_20240829_172745_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829_172752_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_172752_Gallery.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts