What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

sulfur spray
sulfur burner
bathtub complete dunk

im doing all three, going to be fully dunking all my clones and seed plants. im thinking in the morning for that process and then in two weeks im going to spray hard and heavy.

its a tough nut for-sure ..

JAWS

pic dump.

54.JPG
20.JPG
22.JPG
413.JPG

flowering has started ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I found Growsafe I didn't need to use my burner with plants anymore. Growsafe worked just as good for PM and also keeps any pests under control. I still use my burner when the room is empty.

JAWS

When I found Growsafe I didn't need to use my burner with plants anymore. Growsafe worked just as good for PM and also keeps any pests under control. I still use my burner when the room is empty.
what kind of product is that GROWSAFE ?.

thanks ..

poochute

I found a thread, Motherland Seeds :) I'll be probably grabbing off GLS's, I have some sagamarthas Silver Bullet, which is AK47 X unknown Landrace per seedseu, but I had it from a buddy, and if it's the same, christ almighty, the stone should be killer, but really wanna taste that cherry :)!

JAWS

always looking to pump more cherry into the cherry ak-47, its a tough project if you misstep 1 time it takes some time to get back to that point. this last run i ran both cherry and non cherry, the cherry gave me no cherry male so i did not make any fresh cherry ak-47 seeds, no real reson to if your not getting good cherry profile male and female. ahh yes i could have made some type of hybrid or more of a hybrid i already have but im not wanting to waste the time with her for that at this point. i want cherry on cherry and if i do not get that on each run of those seeds i will not make fresh stock. as soon as i do a run and i get really good cherry male/female i will then make fresh seed stock and move forward.

the ak-47 {motherland seeds} are a bit easier to work/run because the non cherry genetic tends to not be heavy in those seed rounds. i have a cherry and a non cherry going right now, sadly the the non cherry smells of cherries the cherry smell not cherry, this is what i was saying earlier if you not paying attention you can breed in the wrong direction, i do not think i have but there are still resting/hiding genetics that just randomly pop up.

now could i take that cherry smelling NON cherry ak-47 and hold her over for a later run where i might get a cherry leaning ak-47 male AHH sure but im not going to be doing that either, i want the cherry line to be pure and straight up in your face cherry.

i have falling way behind recently on the ak front because of the CHEESE hunting i have been doing, but i will get back to the ak projects before to long.

peace ..

poochute

always looking to pump more cherry into the cherry ak-47, its a tough project if you misstep 1 time it takes some time to get back to that point. this last run i ran both cherry and non cherry, the cherry gave me no cherry male so i did not make any fresh cherry ak-47 seeds, no real reson to if your not getting good cherry profile male and female. ahh yes i could have made some type of hybrid or more of a hybrid i already have but im not wanting to waste the time with her for that at this point. i want cherry on cherry and if i do not get that on each run of those seeds i will not make fresh stock. as soon as i do a run and i get really good cherry male/female i will then make fresh seed stock and move forward.

the ak-47 {motherland seeds} are a bit easier to work/run because the non cherry genetic tends to not be heavy in those seed rounds. i have a cherry and a non cherry going right now, sadly the the non cherry smells of cherries the cherry smell not cherry, this is what i was saying earlier if you not paying attention you can breed in the wrong direction, i do not think i have but there are still resting/hiding genetics that just randomly pop up.

now could i take that cherry smelling NON cherry ak-47 and hold her over for a later run where i might get a cherry leaning ak-47 male AHH sure but im not going to be doing that either, i want the cherry line to be pure and straight up in your face cherry.

i have falling way behind recently on the ak front because of the CHEESE hunting i have been doing, but i will get back to the ak projects before to long.

peace ..
Christ oh mighty, I love your thinking brother ....funny you bring that up, I just tried some old cheese seeds recently I got for freebs from seedsman and queesequake...if you could purify like you said and route to that in your face cherry, my god, to think of a cherry and cheese combo, fucking mouth watering, but thank you for that response, that's amazing info Jaws! I do like that ak47, pretty goddamn special, my dude where I pick up had some trop cherry in his stores🤤, delicious stuff, but I think cherry ak would be more powerful with the beauty phenos

JAWS

yes glg has everything i ever push out, that is the main go to for anything jaws genetics. great crew over there and they get the upmost respect from me.

so ya really getting into the cheese at the moment its been a long time coming but its finally here and im pretty excited to have what i have so far in the cheese projects. no real knowledge in the cheese so im kinda of learning as i go, i have a lot of cheese hybrids here with me in seed form. my main goal is to make the JAWS CHEESE strain still not even sure how im going to go about that but im hunting pretty hard right now with my brain working over time trying to decide which way i want to go. not interested in mixing this cheese with this cheese as my cheese. more so i want to make a cheese hybrid of cheese * cheese then another cheese * cheese and then grow those and take a look to se if its cheesy enough to call JAWS CHEESE. i have several things made already but have yet to combined anything for real.

here are the ugorg hybrids i have made so far, these are all from the ugorg male.

ALIEN GORG {F1-V1}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V2}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V3}
APPALACHIA GORGE {F1}
BANANA GORG {F1}
BED-ROCK GORG {F1}
BLUE GORG {F1}
BUBBLEGUM {09/F2} GORG
CHEM GORG {F1-V1}
CHEM GORG {F1-V2}
CHEM GORG {F1-V4}
CHEM GORG {F1-V5}