What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last nights sunset,some wildfire smoke in the area yesterday...and a bike pic because bikes!

IMG_20240911_190131587_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240912_132827077_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I don't care if black is slimming. If your spandex shakes like a water ballon you probably shouldn't wear tight fitting cloths. I mean come on you can be rolled like a water melon. That aint right at all.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
was she a "one bag" homely, or two ? and it being dark won't kill your memory...:shucks: some things can't be unseen...
One I guess. I just saw her out the corner of my eye. Her husband had his hand on her shoulder and she was turned sideways looking at me. I just kept looking straight at the counter in front of me. It was kind of unsettling being stared at for like 5 minutes.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...garden chores and errands today,pretty much just feeding/watering the plants,and a wee bit of the ol' ipm....and running all over town grocery shopping and picking up my rebuilt wheel...may do that first to avoid dealing with having a wheel strapped to my backpack while trying to get around wallyworld without yelling at people...

and some more trimming...hooray!

and on sunday leaving town to go to weed,nm for a nice loop in the forest...nice except for the 4000 feet of climbing that is!