What's new

GH Cheese Rubbermaid 132watt cfl assistance needed

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Dr Herbivore said:
Right now!
really good indoors from around here:

looks like some killer weed, that had to run ya some bucks looks like some shit that came through here a cuple weeks back for $400 an oz

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
hey ripoOG that looks like some good smoke but that other shit has a thick layer of crystals on em.
oh an the grow is look really god so far cant wait for the finished product so ya can reep the benifits

It was about 15 a gram when bought in the sum of 9 grams. Sort of expensive for this area, but it came from new york supposedly. I may end up training them out further tonight also. How much more stretch do you think i'll encounter with this strain?

250wscrogger

Maybe you could add one daylight 26w in the cfl socket on the top in the middle of the 2 70's. :chin: Mixed spectrum will help some of those mini lower shoots make it up to the screen since the cfl will be a few inches away they'll stretch enough to create more scrogged budsites. :jump: The temps wouldnt go much higher with a 26w :dance:

cfl...KING said:
ya with CFLs lumens are key not watts, how many lumens are your CFLs pushing? 6,000-8,000 lumens per sq ft for veg an 8,000-10,000+ lumens per sq ft for flower. And are you switching to 2700k warm white for flowering? Highly recomended! looks good so far, how far are the lights away from the plants? Their looking alittle streched.

excellent advice for cfls. good post.

although i'm not using just CFL's anymore, it is good information on how to achive the best footprint. I am using 2 70w HPS aswell as 78 watts of CFL, bringing the total watts to 218. The lumen output of the 70w Bulbs is around 5,700 lumens each. No clue what the little CFL's put out, i know 30w puts out 2030 though. Either way, this is an update at day 33 of Flowering, and tomorrow is the end of week 5.a 75% dose of Pk 13 14 will be administered along with a drop down to 1/4 strength floramicro, and half strength flora nova. hopefully weight will continue to pack on. Any estimates of how long this pheno will finish are welcome.

update:macros at end of week 5

Last edited:

250wscrogger

I cant wait to see the pk help those colas bulk up :jump: you have the 10 week pheno. I will be angry if you chop it before day 70.

as unfortunate as I may think it is, the 10 week pheno will be worth it. A much more refined high than the early-finishing afghan leaning 8 weeker(weeker is not a word btw, funny).

Latest posts

Latest posts