What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Fresh new DNA from China!

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
man that one seed in mamoth!for real that would b my startiong place ,just to see what it does ,low thc or not ,that would be awsome for hemp oil or food products ,truly amazing,great find

A

Alone

That one big seed had a mohawk.
I would try to go the fields where it is cultivated for its seed and walk through with a guide. Try to find the best smelling, crystal covered buds full of ripe seed and buy it from them. Right off the plant. Timing would be everything though so it may take some legwork and research beforehand but may well be worth it. This way you dont spend years and years searching for the right pheno.

Littleleaf

Veteran
:chin:very interesting thread

Like to get my hands on the Big ass seeds. To see if they would be good for making hemp seed oil.

LEDSmoke

This has been a very interesting read. I would love to travel around the world collecting genetics. What an adventure. As far as the original poster vanishing, I hope he is ok. Remember though he had a kid on the way and life has priorities.