What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

jakespeed

Veteran
Headbanger
sow1.jpg
sow3.jpg
sow2.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
That's a superb Headbanger you have there, she has the flower shape of a Sour D with the Biker Kush structure, that's a nice combo making it a huge yielder

couchlockd

Ya , she is a keeper, not for the weight, but high and taste is spot on , I have had her for couple years. She is a 70 sativa 30 indica , perfect morning time high no burn out and works very well .... this pack was from 2015 . Karma did a good match with this
Love to have a cut of that thing jeez oh Pete's!

BReal

Veteran
3rd week od flowering: Gorilla Cookies Auto (Fast Buds) from the left with some problems and Girl Scout Cookies Auto (Fast Buds) from the right with no problems. It's my last indoor during summer time because temperature is way too high and I don't have AC in my appartment: 26-28°C lights off, and 29-34°C light on. GSCA is much more resistant to heat, pH variations and deficiencies than GCA 😅 Tent is 50x50x120 cm

View media item 18720186
View media item 18720185
View media item 18720183

kro-magnon

Veteran
Ya , she is a keeper, not for the weight, but high and taste is spot on , I have had her for couple years. She is a 70 sativa 30 indica , perfect morning time high no burn out and works very well .... this pack was from 2015 . Karma did a good match with this
I had 30 seeds of this batch of HeadBanger in 15 as well, I have grown them or crosses almost exclusively for 5 years, it is one of the best seed line I have grown. I made a cross with a HB female and Colombia Gold male(not really sure of the real genetic) who had an insanely strong smell in veg. I had to use its pollen to make some seeds and I'm glad I did the result was really good, adding a powerful lime smell and taste to the the HB and making the high even better than it already was. I lost my seeds of this cross in my last change of house, I was really sad for this loss.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club

I have a pack of Strawberry Gorilla Auto by FastBuds. I've seen a few grows and have been on the fence about popping them this next grow. I bought on the recommendation of a few respected members.

I've never grown an auto before and was concerned about yield(plant count limits) and potency(I've been told this has changed for the better over the years).

This pic convinced me to add a couple to the lineup.

What size containers, medium, and under how much PPFD?

@driver77 Nicely done.

BReal

Veteran
Loving it! I'm into Fast Buds because I have a tiny tent and they seem to have great autos. Unfortunatelly Strawberry Gorilla grows too high so it's not a great pick for my tent just because of that 🥺 My plants can reach about 55-60 cm max and it's still pretty close to my cobs 😅 With proper training and small pots I could tame something like Gorilla Punch, Tropicana Cookies, Lemon Cherry Cookies maybe.. 🤔 Apple Struddle is very tempting as well. Well done mate! 👍

driver77

I have a pack of Strawberry Gorilla Auto by FastBuds. I've seen a few grows and have been on the fence about popping them this next grow. I bought on the recommendation of a few respected members.

I've never grown an auto before and was concerned about yield(plant count limits) and potency(I've been told this has changed for the better over the years).

This pic convinced me to add a couple to the lineup.

What size containers, medium, and under how much PPFD?

@driver77 Nicely done.
3gal bags FF soil. PPFD was usually in the 700 to 1000 area...I was hammering them hard for awhile because I had photos in the same tent...so lost yield because of 12/12 for most of it's life.

kro-magnon

Veteran

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One more Star Dawg cut, it must be on of the recent cross with the most named cuttings circulating. You're a real fan of the SD, how many different SD have you grown and which one is your favorite ? The one pictured here is quite impressive, intense resin and great flower formation is a nice combo.
Thanks for the compliment:thank you::tiphat: This stardawg cut to my knowledge has been on the scene for a lot of years,. ive held it for at least 5 years now, ive grown the illuninate cut, the manny cut, the purple cut, and more, but those 3 came out on top for myself and others, out of the 3 ive mentioned in an ideal world which its not, i would liked to of kept the illuminate and the manny for yield and easyness to grow and easy to root..