What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Gogin_Diddle

I never posted the results? The Choc Trip's Choc & Lemon Thia leaning phenotypes. A few sticks dried. Very nice buzz. The "Lemon" pheno has that distinct Cat Piss- amonia type terp profile, and getting louder as it cures. I ended up doing a re-veg on some lower buds. It took a bit, but the late reveg was successful. 😁
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg

BReal

Veteran
Thanks B! I like the way you grow. Vine ripe, nice fade, I'd I'd bet those terps are killer.
Thanks! I enjoy the view as well 🥰 About terpens: I would say so if temperatures weren't so high in my appartment 😅 And we all know that high temps kill terps. It still smells really nice, but I bet that it would be more intense and richer if it was a few degrees colder out here. Fortunatelly autumn is coming - it's gonna be nice to have lower temps for drying 🙂 btw. this is basically an organic grow with Biobizz nuts and first grow under two CXB3590 3000K 90 CRI cobs (102W total). Pretty happy with this setup so far - even though the light distribution is not perfect.

Last edited:

Gogin_Diddle

Thanks! I enjoy the view as well 🥰 About terpens: I would say so if temperatures weren't so high in my appartment 😅 And we all know that high temps kill terps. It still smells really nice, but I bet that it would be more intense and richer if it was a few degrees colder out here. Fortunatelly autumn is coming - it's gonna be nice to have lower temps for drying 🙂 btw. this is basically an organic grow with Biobizz nuts and first grow under two CXB3590 3000K 90 CRI cobs (102W total). Pretty happy with this setup so far - even though
Yeah fighting heat/light could be a challenge. How much space are you working with?

BReal

Veteran
Hello! :tiphat:

I hope everyone is doing fine :huggg: Harvest might be delayed by a few days, but everything is going well so far. Most of trichomes turned out milky, with some transparent left but amber haven't appeared yet :thinking:

View media item 18721349
View media item 18721336
View media item 18721335
Gorilla Cookies Auto bt Fast Buds:

View media item 18721343
View media item 18721345
View media item 18721333
View media item 18721332
Girl Scout Cookies Auto by Fast Buds:

View media item 18721354
View media item 18721347
View media item 18721341