What's new

First Gorilla Seeds Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Don't feel bad the holidaze fucked everyone up. I waited near a month for a pack from a breeder direct due to some unforseen problems. Credit card issue and then Christmas put it way back but I am super happy all I can ask for is get what I paid for which I did. There's no garentee on shipping times, turn around from you guys or postage...

People that order frequently are usually pretty patient, but when you're waiting on seeds for the first time and you're used to Amazon speed with everything else you order, it's easy to get anxious.

That's why we like to be faster on our end - our goal is to get 95% of all orders out the door within 24 business hours from the time they're paid.

We haven't done too bad this week, but we haven't even came close to our target.

Sherry

sdd420

Veteran
Got my seeds! They shipped 12/31 and arrived 1/8 that's barely a week for shipping. I'm impressed with the stealth shipping also. Two big thumbs up and thanks Gorilla Seeds

CoCoSativas

People that order frequently are usually pretty patient, but when you're waiting on seeds for the first time and you're used to Amazon speed with everything else you order, it's easy to get anxious.

That's why we like to be faster on our end - our goal is to get 95% of all orders out the door within 24 business hours from the time they're paid.

We haven't done too bad this week, but we haven't even came close to our target.

Sherry

I guess I've ordered beans too many times and realize there's a human sending them out, constrained for time like any of the rest of us. Mistakes happen, delays happen, births, deaths, harvests, anythin can happen.

I don't think there's really any reason to freak out unless they don't get their shit. That's bunk but long as you get your pack tough if you have to wait.

budsnblunts

Veteran
I'm quite happy regardless. I would buy seeds thinking that anything can and will happen to them, that is the risk I take, I know that and that is fine.

Yodaweed

Looking at the shipping number it says that my package still has not been shipped.....in 2 days it will mark 3 weeks since this competition has ended.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey yoda, I found it takes two days + for the shipping buzz to update and what nots. The competition ended around alot of holidays to taking that into thought. Three days and it will start with the information I reckon. Good luck.

doob

I ordered from Gorilla before, they weren't the fastest, but I got the beans nice and safely after couple weeks in the end :)

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Looking at the shipping number it says that my package still has not been shipped.....in 2 days it will mark 3 weeks since this competition has ended.

Pm me the order number if you would, I will check it out to see whats up.

-Gavin

Edit: in the order tracker it shows " complete" wen shipped. Also please note Yahoo Aol, hotmail, land live all tend to bin or mark as spam our order updates.

You can also email me direct [email protected]

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I received my 10 GDP snowcap,and 1 each of super cheese,ice breaker and something else feminised.Thanks very much.
I also got a dvd of legally blond lol.I don't think I've seen it.

great discreet packaging and the seeds were well protected by the dvd case.
If I didn't already have more seeds in my fridge than will last my lifetime,and my sons,and probably HIS children,then I would certainly consider ordering from gorilla seeds in the future.

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor

We shipped yours out on January 7th, last Thursday.
Royal Mail says they gave it to the US on January 8th.
USPS.com says it's in LA Customs as of today.

You should be able to see all that with your tracking number. Royal Mail is a little funny and this has caught me up several times. You know how on USPS, you can put your tracking number in the search field or in tracking & get results?

In Royal Mail, you have to click tracking first. If you put a tracking number in the search field, it'll tell you that the number is invalid.

Sherry

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
I received my 10 GDP snowcap,and 1 each of super cheese,ice breaker and something else feminised.Thanks very much.
I also got a dvd of legally blond lol.I don't think I've seen it.

great discreet packaging and the seeds were well protected by the dvd case.
If I didn't already have more seeds in my fridge than will last my lifetime,and my sons,and probably HIS children,then I would certainly consider ordering from gorilla seeds in the future.

Thanks for the Kind words. Remember to PM us for a coupon code if you do have an order in the future :0)

-Gavin

X

Xray Kimono

Sweeeeeeeeeettt!!!! Mine landed today! Thanks so much Gorilla Seeds! I got stuff I would never have gotten to run without you.

Peace!
Xray

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Sweeeeeeeeeettt!!!! Mine landed today! Thanks so much Gorilla Seeds! I got stuff I would never have gotten to run without you.

Peace!
Xray

That's the beauty of the random, no-purchase-required giveaways.

Some people get them that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity, we get some nice exposure & we hope you guys tell your friends about us - your cool ones anyway, no one that you wouldn't otherwise talk to about cannabis stuff.

Sherry

budsnblunts

Veteran
Mine come yesterday to. Pretty stoked. Got offered free seeds for the package not coming in a stealth delivery, didn't think I needed to be compensated for that. The re assurance that stealth packaging is more then a white envelope was good enough. Cheers for the opportunity, already got two down for breeding purposes. Will create a thread in a couple weeks when I got something to show. Good luck to the rest.

Latest posts

Latest posts