What's new

First Gorilla Seeds Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Mine come yesterday to. Pretty stoked. Got offered free seeds for the package not coming in a stealth delivery, didn't think I needed to be compensated for that. The re assurance that stealth packaging is more then a white envelope was good enough. Cheers for the opportunity, already got two down for breeding purposes. Will create a thread in a couple weeks when I got something to show. Good luck to the rest.

Glad they got there safely ... sherry

X

Xray Kimono

That's the beauty of the random, no-purchase-required giveaways.

Some people get them that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity, we get some nice exposure & we hope you guys tell your friends about us - your cool ones anyway, no one that you wouldn't otherwise talk to about cannabis stuff.

Sherry

No way I would ever pay so much to have these, but since they were free I am finally giving CC a run. I swore I wouldnt spend money on their stuff due to the expense, but hopefully i can find a nice Alien mother in this 6 pack of fems. I will put them in a thread but they will veg until at least ten tops each with snips also taken so it will be a good two months of veg at least.

Anyway, thanks for the win Gorilla! Best thing to happen to me on Christmas in a LONG time.

Peace!
Xray

Last edited:

Yodaweed

I got my Chernobyl seeds today , thank you very much gorilla seeds, sorry about how impatient I am :) just couldn't wait to get these!!!!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62744&pictureid=1549180View Image

No way I would ever pay so much to have these, but since they were free I am finally giving CC a run. I swore I wouldnt spend money on their stuff due to the expense, but hopefully i can find a nice Alien mother in this 6 pack of fems. I will put them in a thread but they will veg until at least ten tops each with snips also taken so it will be a good two months of veg at least.

Anyway, thanks for the win Gorilla! Best thing to happen to me on Christmas in a LONG time.

Peace!
Xray

Thank you for playing - and I hope they're everything you expected and then some.

Sherry

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
I got my Chernobyl seeds today , thank you very much gorilla seeds, sorry about how impatient I am :) just couldn't wait to get these!!!!

No worries - important thing is they got there safely. And, it's nice to see someone so excited. I'll cross my fingers & hope they turn out as good as they sound.

Sherry

budsnblunts

Veteran
Got some free seeds today, from my original wining. Really happy with the result of it all. Crazy really. I think I'm going to stick with you fullas (gorillaseeds). The speed and response of the customer service team was awesome, considering I didn't add stealth delivery at the time. They added that to it, but the order had sent already so they sent a bunch of free seeds stealth styles any way. Hahahaha impressive and cool shit. Still stoked.

OlDirtyHuman

Got the beans today. Thanks Gorilla. Pumped to try out the Holy Grail.
Probably try the Super Cheese by the end of the year too.

:greenstars:

Received my seeds yesterday, and Gorilla has earned a lifetime customer. After my first package was nabbed by customs Gorilla CS had another package in the mail that evening. Thanks for everything!

G

ganjygav

I went on Facebook and won a gorilla seeds competition this weekend. Some auto Dr krippling incredible bulk.
I was lucky because gorilla seeds were testing a new competition format because of the Facebook rules and it didn't work to good.
Only 27 people were able to successfully enter, so my odds were good.

CoCoSativas

I went on Facebook and won a gorilla seeds competition this weekend. Some auto Dr krippling incredible bulk.
I was lucky because gorilla seeds were testing a new competition format because of the Facebook rules and it didn't work to good.
Only 27 people were able to successfully enter, so my odds were good.

Fucking sweet you still took a win g! Your luck might be turning around. I tried to send you as much of mine as i could :biggrin:

G

ganjygav

Fucking sweet you still took a win g! Your luck might be turning around. I tried to send you as much of mine as i could :biggrin:

Ya it's cool. This year is looking good for me and mrs this year already.
Our income has just increased by £500 a month. So yeah a good year

JohnnyChicago

Haven't logged into my icmag account since december and when last week I logged in, I did find a PM in my inbox and what a big SURPRISE: I was one of the winners of the christmas contest.
Wrote a PM to Sherry to ask if It's not to late to receive the seeds and today, one week later, another big surprise: I've found 2 packs of GDP in my mail instead of the single pack that I had won (+freebies).

You for sure have earned a new lifetime customer. Just add some breeders like chimera, Ace etc to your shop and I will never have to look at other seedbanks again.

Thank you very much Sherry!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Haven't logged into my icmag account since december and when last week I logged in, I did find a PM in my inbox and what a big SURPRISE: I was one of the winners of the christmas contest.
Wrote a PM to Sherry to ask if It's not to late to receive the seeds and today, one week later, another big surprise: I've found 2 packs of GDP in my mail instead of the single pack that I had won (+freebies).

You for sure have earned a new lifetime customer. Just add some breeders like chimera, Ace etc to your shop and I will never have to look at other seedbanks again.

Thank you very much Sherry!

You're very welcome - glad they arrived safely & I had no idea about the second pack. Sounds like someone in our mailroom loves you!

Sherry

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php

Just started flowering the holy grail kush I won. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts