What's new

First Gorilla Seeds Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
It's a tough buisness that fucks everyone up physically. Stress Whooooo man that turned me into a strain up asshole.

I din't have those problems your husband had.

I'm honestly glad o sold my buisness that shit was enough to make me kill myslef

He talks about getting back into it on a part-time basis, mostly for people we know. I don't mind him helping someone out, but I don't want him to start doing it again.

I get the stress part - even hearing about it at the end of the day is stressful.

Sherry

hicksticky

Still at large...
It's a tough buisness that fucks everyone up physically. Stress Whooooo man that turned me into a strain up asshole.

I din't have those problems your husband had.

I'm honestly glad o sold my buisness that shit was enough to make me kill myslef

Too true....... we had a saying that rang true every time we pulled, popped, or broke something..... "in this business we are the pimps and our bodies are the whores"......
Add being the head pimp in charge, the stress is huge.:hide:

I actually meet my wife at work...... she was the one who made me blush lol... I said yup shes the one, better get her before I cripple myself..haha

CoCoSativas

He talks about getting back into it on a part-time basis, mostly for people we know. I don't mind him helping someone out, but I don't want him to start doing it again.

I get the stress part - even hearing about it at the end of the day is stressful.

Sherry

I hope he dosent I'm through I don't see myself ever wanting to deal with the stress or pain again. I'll build grow rooms and stuff like that but I'm limiting what I do, no more framing basements, drywall or any other heavy bullshit. I'll tell ya I'm never digging another hole again in my life...

Anyway yeah I'm 25 and when I was 18 I was a nice guy who was fun and shit. Now I'm a prick who yells in people's faces, I'm not fun at all all I do is grow dope, smoke dope or read and write about it... in my first year of onong my buisness I got in more fights with people than the rest of my life, friends, guys who work for me and a customer who thought he would get stupid because he didn't like how I was talking to him. Before I owned my own buisness I was alot better to be around and liked other people. These days the only people I like are the people here on the forums. Takes away the human aspect of it I still have my problems sometimes being personable lol but since I stopped working I've been really trying to turn my attitude in general around

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
I hope he dosent I'm through I don't see myself ever wanting to deal with the stress or pain again. I'll build grow rooms and stuff like that but I'm limiting what I do, no more framing basements, drywall or any other heavy bullshit. I'll tell ya I'm never digging another hole again in my life...

Anyway yeah I'm 25 and when I was 18 I was a nice guy who was fun and shit. Now I'm a prick who yells in people's faces, I'm not fun at all all I do is grow dope, smoke dope or read and write about it... in my first year of onong my buisness I got in more fights with people than the rest of my life, friends, guys who work for me and a customer who thought he would get stupid because he didn't like how I was talking to him. Before I owned my own buisness I was alot better to be around and liked other people. These days the only people I like are the people here on the forums. Takes away the human aspect of it I still have my problems sometimes being personable lol but since I stopped working I've been really trying to turn my attitude in general around

He just turned 45 instead of 25, and he's just starting to mellow a little bit.

These days, he's so busy I don't know how he'd fit a regular job in anyway. We've got property out in the country he's working on - we're hoping to be able to move out there in about 4/5 years. We've got our actual home to take care of. Then he's got 14 hunting dogs he trains all the time- that could actually be another job for him, but we tend to keep all our puppies.

And, he's got an older couple that were better to him than his actual parents growing up & they've had a lot of health problems lately. So, he does all their upkeep for them, gets them back & forth to the hospital if they need it, makes sure they can get their groceries, prescriptions, etc - you guys know the drill.

I joke that he's the busiest unemployed person I know.

But, as long as we can pay the bills on what I make it's all good - I just wish he was happier with it all.

It bothers him that he's not bringing in a paycheck right now even though he'll admit if he was working & I wasn't that he'd be OK with that.

Men - you can't live with them & can't live without them.

Sherry

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
sorry Sherry, sometimes us boys get carried away and forget that we can be seen as dirty old men

Sorry - missed this one.

All men are a little dirty, or you wouldn't be men. The only difference is whether you say what you think or try to hide it.

It's all good guys - don't think you have to censor yourself because of me. I doubt seriously that you'll say anything worse than what I've heard before.

And, if you do, I guess I'll learn something, so it'll still be all good.

Sherry

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Great attitude Sherry! People have such thin skin these days its impossible to not offend someone.

14 hunting dogs? Wow that is a full time job! What kind of dogs?

Going to order some seeds from Gorilla, try y'all out :tiphat:

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Great attitude Sherry! People have such thin skin these days its impossible to not offend someone.

14 hunting dogs? Wow that is a full time job! What kind of dogs?

Going to order some seeds from Gorilla, try y'all out :tiphat:

If you're going to order, don't forget to PM us for a coupon code.

They're all beagles - my husband rabbit hunts with them.
Or rather they chase - he hardly ever shoots the rabbits, just enough to keep the dogs from being gunshy.

He's had I don't know how many chances to kill deer this year & just hasn't taken them. We like meat in the freezer, but as you get older, you realize they look a lot prettier alive than dead. However, our state is overrun with deer & they need to kill a certain amount each year to keep the population healthy.

I'm definitely not thin-skinned - people these days need to get a sense of humor & grow a pair if you ask me. All this political correctness makes me sick, to put it as delicately as I can.

Sherry

N

NewAgeGenetics

nice to hear your background infos Sherry!

I'm kinda dirrrty if ya interested! lol

CoCoSativas

so Sherry have an idea of your next contest will be? I enjoy your style of marketing, its working!

Hahahaha pokie wants more chances at a free visit lol. We all do.

I think the contest is very smart. If I won I'd piggyback a couple more packs on and take advantage of free shipping!

CoCoSativas

Listen hohosanta my name isn't pokie or cockchops alright :)

:laughing: sorry auto correct ate my r I was going for porkie like the title of your bullshit thread. HoHoSantas should be my Christmas name haha that was really good. How high are you on a scale of 1 to 10? 10 tops I'm at about a 6 so I'm laughing

CoCoSativas

We're going to have a nice giveaway from Critical Mass Collective starting soon - maybe next week.

Steve will be running that one for the most part.

Sherry

You will get less marriage proposals that way.

Cool as hell. I like these contests. I've never heard of critical mass collective should be neat I'll watch for that

budsnblunts

Veteran
I can't wait to get my seeds in the mail. I'm current'y building a little micro grow box just to get some going ASAP. Hope yous all had a wicked new years.

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
no sign of the seeds nor have I missed any attempts at delivery..

I probably have bad timing with this contest, so let me explain a little.

When the seeds ship, you'll get an email with a tracking number, but we have lots of shipments waiting to go out - we always do at this time of year.

Not only do we have most of our staff taking off, a lot of our suppliers shut down between Christmas and New Years, so we don't have seeds coming in as fast as we normally do.

We should be back to business as normal on Monday, other than we'll have a major backlog to clear out.

You guys hold tight & they'll get them out the door. Any problems with shipping or customs & we'll ship them out again.

Sorry for any delays.

Sherry

Latest posts

Latest posts