What's new

Failed Robbery

OsWiZzLe

Those dogs are all crazy.... in most situation they could fuck u up easy.....one spray of Bear Pepper Spray...and 100% of Canines fall likes fleas........

Loose lips sink ships...so if you didnt say shit and people know...your spot is hot..time to relocate....

when nobody knows..yor chillen..no need for extreme dogs...in most cases...those dogs are a bust and make u stand out when you take them for walks....

Get a smally cute fluffy dog...nobdy will look twice at you and think your trying to hide something :) girls will wanna approach you more often too ;)

OsWiZzLe

your lil puppy is cute for sure....i'd be much more confident spraying a humans pet rathern than mothers natures Wild Ass Beast.... You should do some reading..here check this out

"Just picture the meanest dog in your neighborhood and multiply his size by ten-it's very hard to keep your feet from running, but bear spray gives you an option."

http://news.byu.edu/archive08-mar-bearspray.aspx ^^^^^

http://www.gettingoutside.com/article/bear-pepper-spray-guidelines-and-how-recommendations

So unless your He-Man and your dog turns into BattleCat ...that spray would rock its world.....imagine what it'd to the person you caught trying to jack your shit :) watching grown ass men who think they're hard cry like fucken onions is funny stuff..

So spray they dog...dont even have to shoot it and make all kinds of noise...your inside the crib and dog did nada for you .....best option is to fly under the fucken radar

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
your lil puppy is cute for sure....i'd be much more confident spraying a humans pet rathern than mothers natures Wild Ass Beast.... You should do some reading..here check this out

"Just picture the meanest dog in your neighborhood and multiply his size by ten-it's very hard to keep your feet from running, but bear spray gives you an option."

Bear spray generally DOES give you an option.

The funny thing is not even my friends are willing to try out sprays (on my dog).

I think they know why not.
They would be taking chances...and none are willing to take that chance.

Tweexican

Well moving is not really an option. IMO, if they come back, they're gonna come back for the things they left, whether they saw the grow or not.

Time to put up the iron doors...

zenoonez

Veteran
Those dogs are all crazy.... in most situation they could fuck u up easy.....one spray of Bear Pepper Spray...and 100% of Canines fall likes fleas........

Loose lips sink ships...so if you didnt say shit and people know...your spot is hot..time to relocate....

when nobody knows..yor chillen..no need for extreme dogs...in most cases...those dogs are a bust and make u stand out when you take them for walks....

Get a smally cute fluffy dog...nobdy will look twice at you and think your trying to hide something :) girls will wanna approach you more often too ;)

I am going to tell you right now that bear spray does "work" but there is still no way you are going into a yard with a real guard dog you just sprayed. You think just because it got sprayed its going to go lay down and leave you alone? If it isn't a good guard dog like a pit or something similar maybe. But a boerboel or a caucasian ovcharka are not like other dogs, they are bred to be human aggressive. So you spray this animal, make him partially blind and then run into his yard so he can't tell whether he is bitting your arm/leg as they should be trained to do, or your throat/face. Nah man, I would rather shoot em dead if it was me. Hard to do that in a city though. I have seen an ovcharka sprayed in the face with mace still complete training exercises ie run 30 yards and tackle a full grown man to the ground and start trying to rip his appendages off. It is all in the training man.

johnnyla

Veteran
Install a security camera outside immideiately and get a dog and/or a shotgun. Don't move. Fuck those fuckers.

def. go to your local RMV and get plates and adresses for all black civic owners in your state and go blow up all their cars...you will be sure to get revenge on the SOBs at a small cost to a few other innocents i guess lol

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Although I don't have a grow to protect the below is one of my dogs. Last time I had him on a scale he was 137lbs and he has a 27" head.

He won't take anything from anyone but me so no poisoning him neither.

If you want to be as cool as I am ;) PM me and I will tell you the kennel.

PS: Take a week off from work and sleep in your house with a shotgun ready.

PPS: DON'T get an alarm system. Those go off for no reason and alert cops and neighbors. I don't think you need any of the two anywhere near your grows.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't have a few ADT stakes around the house.

picture.php

We were an hour away from home a couple years ago...tripping on mushrooms when we got a call from ADT saying our alarm was going off. It happens. Luckily, PTB had the operator shut it off and not have police respond. We got lucky....came home and nothing was wrong. Said our motion detector went off, but none of the steel reinforced doors were messed with. Only thing we can think of is our cats were buckin' and set it off. Monitored ADT can get you busted even when nothing is wrong. Shit, unmonitored is probably worse because you CAN'T have an operator shut it off. Neighbor's callin' the cops for sure. :tiphat: Alarms are GREAT, unless you're growin' tweeds.:D

....oh, and we weren't able to come home for about 5 hours after we got that call because we were trippin' balls and completely unable to drive. On mushrooms....can you imagine that mind fuck?

Green lung

Veteran
I bet they didn't find the grow you would know if they did. Sounds like they were after your goods and it happened to also have a grow. Just beef up on security and be on the lookout, but don't crazy and move and all that shit. People get burguralized all the time that don't have grows, you just so happened to also have a grow in the basement they missed. Beef up aon security and learn your lesson. Good luck to ya

alamony2005

Someone cut down two outdoor backyard plants. One had been left outside for 4 seasons.. yes thats 4 flowing and re-veg times never once plucking off the old dried buds.. I forgot to mention that I even seeded that bitch one year too.. They also took a small plant which was on its last leg of life. I can only conclude it was a neighbor on the other side of the block looking for stuff to sell in this hard time.

In response, I installed motion lights, tore down a broken fence that hindered a clear sight of my side of the house from the street vs being covered by the falling fence. I also cleared the debris from around the area and installed a very simple alarm system that cost under 12 bucks.

I bought 50lb strength clear fishing line and a pack of little metal hooks which are threaded on one end and have a loop which you can hang stuff from. I tied the string to 25 empty aluminum soda cans through the little pop top. I then placed them on a flat piece of wood on a shelf by my window and filled them with a few hydroton pieces inside them. I screwed the hooks into strategic places of entry to my yard making a trip wire system that is out of place where I cannot trigger it. So what happens is that a intruder late at night is coming back to steal all my goodies I have... he walks past the side yard and all is clear then BAM! His foot snags a line and it immediately knocks all the cans off causing a loud ruckus and prompting me to inspect the situation. (this is a night time tactic) I also tie the string through my pots using a small drill bit to ensure if they just try and swipe the whole thing the alarm is still triggered.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

His foot snags a line and it immediately knocks all the cans off causing a loud ruckus and prompting me to inspect the situation. (this is a night time tactic) I also tie the string through my pots using a small drill bit to ensure if they just try and swipe the whole thing the alarm is still triggered.

Don't you have Cats, Coons, Possums, Skunks etc. where you live?

Basically anything that could trip your little contraception?

C

CANNATOPIA

I ever catch/suspect someone in my home , they wont ever leave untill I am good and ready to let them go. Id make Dexter look like a chump. ;)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or eat the steaks in an expedient manner :bigeye:

T

Tonka

Tweexican: Glad to hear you and your wife are not OK. Stay safe. I like the dog idea. Personally though I don't have a meaty dog, I have three ankle biter watch dogs that bark at everything. They are my alarm system when I'm home and a deterrent for "most" burglars if I'm not.

Noisy dogs are also a great excuse not to let someone in the house. Like if someone I don't know is at the door (delivery, politician, jehovas witness, etc), I go outside to speak with them because my dogs are going crazy inside. Little bastards... I love em and hate em at the same time.

I know someonewho was turned in to the police by the fkn assholes who failed to rob him. jealousy is a mother fucker....Id suggest gettiung within your limits if you are not......Costco has a q-see 16 camera internet remote acces ready system for only $741 includung tax right now. just bought one myself...someone walked off with my weedwacker-and my first thought was---theives always come backkk...best of luck

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

Noisy dogs are also a great excuse not to let someone in the house.
Like if someone I don't know is at the door (delivery, politician, jehovas witness, etc), I go outside to speak with them because my dogs are going crazy inside. Little bastards... I love em and hate em at the same time.

Ain't that the truth!?

I love dogs, big and small and I have quiet a few of them.

Actually my biggest dog (see pics in this thread) is 48x the size of the smallest one.