What's new

Failed Robbery

What if these rippers/robbers were just some dumb neighborhood kids aged 17 or under?

They deserve to be blasted and splattered to bits with buckshot over a 50"?

why are they any different. kids are thworst pieces of shit sometimes thinkin they arent gonna be held accountable. let some fkn punk kid come to steal my shit:tiphat:you did see the people- regardless of age- had shit off the walls ready to go----or think...some 1y y/o gangbanger walkin off with arm fulls of branches or property, you gonna tell him-hey youre a youngster,youre welcome to it!....

C

CANNATOPIA

Originally Posted by TruthOrLie
What if these rippers/robbers were just some dumb neighborhood kids aged 17 or under?

They deserve to be blasted and splattered to bits with buckshot over a 50"?

Them kids better stay out of my house & their stupid parents better let them know they are risking their life doing dumb ass shit like stealing. If you are a thief I have no respect for your life as thief's have no respect for mine.

zenoonez

Veteran
I am just telling you I have seen a trained dog maced and then commanded to attack and he did so. Furthermore, I have family whose boerboels were shot and brought down the intruder anyways.

alamony2005

Don't you have Cats, Coons, Possums, Skunks etc. where you live?

Basically anything that could trip your little contraception?

There is a Chupacabra that makes its presence known in the surrounding neighborhood where I live... lol Aside from that mysterious animal there are only cats.. no other large or small animals which may snag a line in such a way that it triggers the alarm. I have tested this with by scareing the living hell out of cat forcing it to run through my maze of trip wires and that cat gets around each one. LoL Yes I know its no where near full proof but as a kid me and my cousin would play a game of *ninja* where as we would booby trap the back yard with EVERYTHING in sight. (sprinklers, water hose, house hold light bulbs (great for stepping on and exposing your enemy), garbage cans filled with aluminum cans for noise makers, tree branches for hindrance and noise, soap on the patio, you walk into your house and pretty much everything was fair game to use in our little adventures, long store short.. not a single kid on the block was able to make it past my trip lines even in day light =)

Oh the neighbors next door have 2 pitbulls, a hand full of chihuahuas some of which are old and have shitty attitudes and bark at everything. the other neighbors have some annoying loud ass howling dog that sounds as if you shot the bastard and its wimpering/screaming/crying... fucking dog...

alamony2005

haha nice and don't get me wrong, I like the kinda stuff you did.

Below something you will like, especially when it comes to nosey cats!

They're cheap and tons of fun!

Motion-Activated Sprinkler

and this one is with cats and such:

Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler

...and tons of other similar videos.

Where have these been ALL my short life.. this would be amazing to keep the kids off my front lawn that get water from my garden hose... im not mad about them getting the water.. just annoyed they leave it running and flood my area.. lol. Of course im not going to be blasting them in the winter... haha fuck yeah i am.

Time to set up some harmless house traps and make this house more volatile than Baghdad.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...i have seen huge dogs fall to the ground and take their snout and try to rip it off when they get sprayed....try it....

:laughing:

You are such a poser dude, what do you hang out and spray dogs for a hobby? Where did you see this occur exactly all these times?

I call BS, just like your iranian strain stories you are what we call a story teller round these parts son. :wave:

While you're pimping your security, check out the Spykee.

It's a remote controlled robot with a webcam attached that can be remote operated from anywhere with an internet connection. Going on a trip? Every day you can check out your whole house on your laptop, and then guide the robot back to its docking station so it's all charged for tomorrow. Now if only I could figure out a way to remote operate PH up/down....

Also there's a product called the Parrot AR which is a quad-rotor helicopter with a video camera. Except you control it with an iPhone app. So if your wife had had one of those in her car, she could have sent it in to the house to get some nice face pics.

PS: How far into flowering were you? Or more importantly, do the buds look big enough to rip yet if you didn't know much about growing? Its faintly possible they saw it, saw it wasn't ready to rip yet, and figured "well lets grab us some TVs to tide us over".

Joe Fresh had some good advice, btw. Wait a couple days for the perceived heat to die down, then hit the streets looking for that fucking car.

MJBadger

Veteran
the other neighbors have some annoying loud ass howling dog that sounds as if you shot the bastard and its wimpering/screaming/crying... fucking dog...

Thats because that big beast of StrainHunters is shagging the hell out of it .

dude this is f@#*ked up! sound like they were after stuff the caught there eyes, bit l wouldnt take any chances, i'd pack up and start over some were else. im you would be pissed off is you come home and your garden is gone

Okay everyone, just calm the fuck down...

Here is the deal:

1. The robbers know you and/or live in the area; they picked your house most likely after casing you. If I had to guess, if you don't directly know they burglars, they know someone who knows you. Think of the sketchiest person you know who would know people like those robbers and he is probably the one who told them about your place.
2. They were there for your TV's and big electronics. These types of robberies are in-and-out. The robbers had no idea of your grow op and didn't bother going downstairs, since they found your TV and monitor immediately upon entering the house.
3. If they want to try to burglarize you again, they will definitely be driving by your house again to check you out the next week or two.
4. TELL YOUR WIFE TO GET THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER WHEN SHIT GOES DOWN!! Make sure she has a camera on her cell phone, or a memo pad and a pen in her car/purse. Even a partial license plate number is helpful
5. If you want to keep growing, go ahead. If you are unsure, rip everything and wait a month or two and see what happens next.
6. Don't mix guns and pot grows. Firearms enhancements to grow charges=long prison term
7. Don't get an alarm system. 90% of all alarms are false alarms. If it goes off, the cops will show up and sweep through the ENTIRE house. They will run across your grow rooms.
8. Steel exterior doors and lockable doors in the basement are a great idea.

Hope everything goes well for you!

growshopfrank

Veteran
Why was there not a secure lock on your basement grow to begin with?

You may have left it open, maybe not. This is why doors have to stay closed and locked so you know whether or not someone knows, not knowing will drive you batty.

Harvest now and move I think you could be compromised and if they are bold enough to rob your house in broad daylight they very well might snitch you out to cops for reward money or to save their own asses if they have legal problems. Also, you might be the target of another robbery to get your weed and this time it might be with guns and more dudes. It's always better to be safe than sorry that is my advice. Someone you don't know was in your house and the door to your illegal grow was open, that is totally compromised I'm afraid brother. Best wishes to you and glad everyone is okay. :canabis:
Wise advice indeed

growshopfrank

Veteran
Whenever something like this happens tell no one and wait and eventually someone you know will say something like I hear you got ripped off and bingo there's your boy and now you can deal with them accordingly.

You have to move, the fact they had stuff taken down, and then left it all so no big robbery could be reported means they're likely to be renting a uhaul and coming with ski-masks or something. =\ A lot more than one person.

Don't mean to scare you at all, but I'd move asap, tear down/relocate what you can save...

real ting

go buy a pitbull like this one
pitbull2.jpg

Pitbulls are great dogs but they were specifically bred to not be human aggressive. They were bred as dog fighting dogs, and handlers unfamiliar to the dog had to be able to pull it off in the middle of an intense fight without getting bit.

So most pit bulls can easily be made friends with by someone unfamiliar to the dog, like a burglar.

Maybe a german sheperd or rottweiler would be a better option. Or any mastiff really.

hey my friends,
I was just thinking ya know, even if you do move, if these people know who you are personaly or know someone who does,they will most likely eventually find out where you have moved to, so if they where looking for your crop moving will do you little good unless you either move FAR away, or move and tell no one and find new customers and/or friends. Any one of your friends or customers may have spoken to someone they thought could be trusted and so on..and so on. Next thing you know people you may have never met have heard rumors of this guy who grows some killer green. The possibilities are endless.
Here is my theory, Do not ever tell any of you friends that you are growing ( i know thats easier said than done)
, and for sure never tell a buyer that you have grown your product yourself.
Once you have a reputation for being a grower you will always have to live with the fear that someone is going to jack your shit(or worse). And many people(especially outside) do get there shit stolen. So what do you do? keep it very quiet and have GOOD locks and doors and windows. And maybe even install a motion activated hidden camera that records to your pc. If you do get ripped off you may be able to see who did it and if you have big enough balls you may decide to steal it back or maybe "do something else".
I have been ripped off by both friends and strangers, luckly nothing major.
If you move or not I would lay low for 3 or 4 months.
Personally I would stay put and shut down for several months, and right now improve all locks, doors, windows, outside lighting, and maybe even a dog and/or camera system. Reinforce your grow room walls and door, I know a guy who has double layered doors both locked very well. (for sound proofing too).
Not a good situation to be in, no easy fool proof solution, bad things can and do happen all the time, be carefull and good luck.