pitbulls just are not human aggressive enough to "guard"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EujeBI2edis

^^^^^

disturbing and fascinating...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why was there not a secure lock on your basement grow to begin with?

You may have left it open, maybe not. This is why doors have to stay closed and locked so you know whether or not someone knows, not knowing will drive you batty.

Harvest now and move I think you could be compromised and if they are bold enough to rob your house in broad daylight they very well might snitch you out to cops for reward money or to save their own asses if they have legal problems. Also, you might be the target of another robbery to get your weed and this time it might be with guns and more dudes. It's always better to be safe than sorry that is my advice. Someone you don't know was in your house and the door to your illegal grow was open, that is totally compromised I'm afraid brother. Best wishes to you and glad everyone is okay. :canabis:

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Man this is a shitty deal. While I agree moving would be the best thing to do,it might not even be an option if Tweexican owns the house,or has a lease. Maybe move the grow if that's possible. Best of luck, I hope everything works out for you.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I would just fix the security issues especially reinforce the basement entry as well. If they come back they are pretty fuckin stupid especially almost getting caught the first time. I would install cameras, motion lights and other stuff that keeps people at least saying "next house" this one looks like a pain to bust into.

home alarm systems work well but having false alarms and cops called to your home while you are gone can be an issue as well especially if they have to do the "all safe" walk through.

fuckin robbers or attempters need to be shot

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
You absolutely have to move. Do NOT put it off. We did that shit and I'm not gonna go into how many subsequent break ins happened. Get out of there and get your wife out of there NOW... I've BEEN shot at, I GOT the rippers plate number. Cops did NOTHING. MOVE!!!! We own, so it's no excuse. It took us almost a year of having to pay for a rental to live in PLUS our mortgage before we got our house rented out. But we got the f*ck out. We had an extreme situation with what all went down, you do not want to go there. About the time someone kicks your door in, armed...it could be too late. Please, I'm not trying to scare you, but what happened to you is no joke. Safety first, money later....we make and spend that shit for a lifetime, we only get one life though.

I'm SO sorry this happened to you... I hope your wife isn't too terribly shaken over it. If she is, be supportive....this life is hard on us women sometimes.

Oh...we had ADT when our door was kicked in. Yeah they ended up running after we shut the door in another room, but security systems are a lot weaker than guns are.

Skidbone

Bummed for you.

Bummed for you.

I was driving home down my street the other night and three or four houses had their big screen blazing visible out front windows. I was surprised that they would flash around their big toys like. Most people have to go to work to pay for these things leaving them all alone to fend for themselves. Try not to advertise.

T

Tr33

Security has been breached, You are known.
Bail or get busted.
Tear down asap, it's the only saftey net.
Dogs will not help.
Bang, your dog is dead, easy to do.
Guard dogs will not help, lmao, maybe deter, but they are worthless.
a piece of meat tossed outdoors for them and they bail. Fact.
seen it many times in AZ back in the day.
a taser, you have a dead dog, nuff said.
guard dogs only takes a second to remove.

Time to find a new grow op.

fungi2bwith

dude, that sux giant donkey balls. as was stated before...if they had found your grow it probably wouldn't look untouched. in my experience, i have had someone try to break into my house while i was home passed out drunk. fortunately i have a 100 pound rotweiler that met them at the door. they got the door open but didnt make it inside the house. also not to be racist but i find most black people are scared of large dogs. especially rotts and pits. thats just in my experience. when my black friends come over they ask me to put the dogs up. haha. sorry this happened to you. luckily your wife came home and caught em. i would invest in an alarm that makes a lot of noise when broken into. hell, i just had someone carry a 150 pound buddah statue off my property last weekend while i was outta town. people got some balls these days.

GrinStick

shame shit like this happens, been burgled several times, held up at gunpoint too, wasn't growing at the time(s) but only can imagine the level of paranoia you're expericing, your wife too!
Whether or not to move is dependant upon factors you must weigh.
best of luck...
grin

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Does you house smell like bud?? because if it does then yeah I would say they will be back and they might have just been caught in the act. Be extra careful from here bro and make plans. Unfortunately being smokers we get lazy and leave our pharaphernalia out for all to see when we are not home. I know I am guilty of this shit, peace out Headband707

Last edited:

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
If i was living in a house n growing in the basement i would certainly hide the entrance to the basement
I know people that have disguised a loft entrance with a floor to cieling cupboard they got burgled 2 days before xmass .
Never found the grow.A

I'll second that, when I had a big one going I actually put up false walls & hid the door behind a storage rack full of useless crap (but on wheels).

zenoonez

Veteran
HOLY SHIT! Yep, that would do it!

They are actually pretty smart as well. Not trained to kill attackers though, they go for the arm and try to rip it off. So not a dog you are going to have a problem with tackling someone and mauling them to death.

MJBadger

Veteran
Beef up security as already said & instead of finding a big dog with all the expense & time needed to look after it , do a web search for Intruder PIR alarms that actualy give off a very loud rottwieler bark via a sound box with different lenghts of bark pitch etc . You can fit the beam directly over any entrance connected to your property then the rottie will kick in . I have seen & heard these alarms in action & being a big dog owner myself found it VERY realistic , any burglars arse is twitching anyhow so they won`t hang about to see how big the fangs are .

Wish you well , stay safe .

S

SexInTheCity

Also in Iraq they are using sound devices in tactical situations ;-)

but above all the lesson here is move, always security first.

Didn't you hear how Smiley got busted at Pearson international? it was from a B&E in a warehouse. B&E are too often occurring.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Although I don't have a grow to protect the below is one of my dogs. Last time I had him on a scale he was 137lbs and he has a 27" head.

He won't take anything from anyone but me so no poisoning him neither.

If you want to be as cool as I am ;) PM me and I will tell you the kennel.

PS: Take a week off from work and sleep in your house with a shotgun ready.

PPS: DON'T get an alarm system. Those go off for no reason and alert cops and neighbors. I don't think you need any of the two anywhere near your grows.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't have a few ADT stakes around the house.

picture.php

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
beef up security...bars in windows...bump proof locks with better deadbolts..its the only thing you can do.

Latest posts

Latest posts