What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raistlin Majere

how does one get a pic into their sig ?
i have tried many times and just can't seem to do it, also don't see others with pics in theirs, only one or two but i can't remember who

U

UBER21

lol.....Thats Endo's bastard kush........MM...im working on a special blueberry and ffa gifted to me by a good friend...... :rasta:

Y

YwouldntI

thanks everyone for the knd words,weighs heavy with all ur beautiful grows and you give me props. :wave: :headbange :wave:
wattup peeps just poppin thru with some black domina to chief with you guys.put ur seatbelt on she'll take you for qa hell of a ride,and yes this is the good strain got it from a cut in 04. peace fellaz

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the bastard kush comes from Xtrakritical.

rifishman,
super duper logo's.
i like this one
18187FUCKEM2-thumb.jpg

str8 gangster homey :D

sweet work Y, ill be keeping on eye on yer grow.

RM,
no pix in sigs from what i understand.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Those are nice logo's, great work.

Nice buds Endo :headbange

Y thats alot of work brother, and one kick ass BONG :rasta:

Here are a few shots of what I have going right now.

The first one is a G13xBurmese that I am training, in about 2 weeks I will be transplanting to a bigger pot.

Next are a gift from a great friend

Next are some Purple Peace, from the Green Ambassador.
theese are the first seeds I have grown in about 2 years I think.

Styay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
WTF is a bastard kush wha she aint got no MAMA!!!good info indeed...hehe.....was wondering any body heard of CCXsp?cripplecreek&spoetnik?......Mm

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmh Bastard Kush?? whats the lineage on them??.. what is the Father ?...some1 got more info on that strain?...i'm just curious what the Bastard is coz i grew a Purple Bastard and that is great smoke (sometimes purple pheno's)....still have a mom at the moment ...she's more then 1.5 years old

ohw yea....nice looking pics you peeps !!love that logo !! :D

and again some homemade strains

POllen Chuck
128471_mei_2008_8_.JPG

a Mongrul
128471_mei_2008_2_.JPG

and a Crash Test
128471_mei_2008_6_.JPG

U

UBER21

Morning Brothers hope all is well with everyone and happy Blunt friday.......... :woohoo:

xOOx

today's blunt friday?

now i know where all those ashes come from for wednesday, lol

xoox

G

Sup guys, hows that rain treating all you Jersey, NY guys?

Core I got some of your Mongrul that I will be growing out soon. Gonna hope to find a good mother.

Bastard Kush is Xtras OG Bagseed that he grew out.

some stuff vegging for next go, some AW, DSD, NLxGF, Chem Kush

i got some Bastard Kush in the Front Red Cup, in the clear cup i got a Grape Ape S1 or a Grape Ape x Jack Herer.

some DSD i chopped.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
WTF is a bastard kush wha she aint got no MAMA!!!good info indeed...hehe.....was wondering any body heard of CCXsp?cripplecreek&spoetnik?......Mm

ccxsp is cripple x sputnik 2.0. and its the best smoke i ever sampled, i never got to flower her though, i wish i still had her, fucking crazy amazing smoke.

xOOx

endo,

what was it to you that made it the best smoke ever? what kinda feelings? taste? duration? where did it take you -?-

xoox

Endo

Veteran
hard to describe. i dont remember what it tasted like, only that it was a super clean great tasting smoke, the high was a nice body high and a mind numbing head stone, i think i tried to play halo and all i ended up doing is running around like a chicken with my head cut off cause i had NO idea what was going on at all, literally 2-3 hits off a bowl and i was donzo for like 2.5 hours. it was giggly and fun, and i was just totally in heaven. man i wish i had some more........its a great great strain. and hopefully i will have it again someday. 9/10 missing one point cause i ran out of it too quickly. in the words of Dr Claw"ill get next time gadget.... next tiiiimmmmmee!!!!!!

armed widow, looks like shes going to be a killer too.

Last edited:
U

UBER21

Endo said:
hard to describe. i dont remember what it tasted like, only that it was a super clean great tasting smoke, the high was a nice body high and a mind numbing head stone, i think i tried to play halo and all i ended up doing is running around like a chicken with my head cut off cause i had NO idea what was going on at all, literally 2-3 hits off a bowl and i was donzo for like 2.5 hours. it was giggly and fun, and i was just totally in heaven. man i wish i had some more........its a great great strain. and hopefully i will have it again someday. 9/10 missing one point cause i ran out of it too quickly. in the words of Dr Claw"ill get next time gadget.... next tiiiimmmmmee!!!!!!

armed widow, looks like shes going to be a killer too.

Kickass bud Endo.......stuff looks sick..... :headbange

xOOx

sounds like some good herb dude, seems like it had a little bit of confusion at the higher dose, couldn't make up your mind what you wanted to do, lol. been there. worst is just standing in the middle of a room (the kitchen of course!) thinking wtf are you standing there for, and you move in one direction, then move in the other direction to do something. like in a sleepwalkin' just woke up middle of the night daze, lol. or find yourself pigging out like a starving caveman who just killed his dinner, breathing heavy through your nose, because your mouth is stuffed w/food, lol.

i guess all good herb is like this man, if you're not fucked up w/ 2-3 decent bowl hits of dosage (at least for the first high of the day), keep searchin

trying to find info on this strain, hard to find, few info about sputnick few about cripple creek, but nothing major, or both. hmm.

so far of all the posts i've read about strong shit it's always SSH or certain landrace sativas that come back as being the real strong ones. and most consistently. lots have that one or two pheno in the variety that packs a wallop, and if you don't find it, you're beat $$. waiting to see if i really need to pimp my buzz with known genetics, lol.

xoox

Endo

Veteran
xOOx said:
sounds like some good herb dude, seems like it had a little bit of confusion at the higher dose, couldn't make up your mind what you wanted to do, lol. been there. worst is just standing in the middle of a room (the kitchen of course!) thinking wtf are you standing there for, and you move in one direction, then move in the other direction to do something. like in a sleepwalkin' just woke up middle of the night daze, lol. or find yourself pigging out like a starving caveman who just killed his dinner, breathing heavy through your nose, because your mouth is stuffed w/food, lol.

xoox

Exactly!!!!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Well good to hear lineage on ccXsp...and the bastard........hopefully that poison cut make's it our way.....and happy blunt day?...ok....endo ur funny....Mm

Status
Not open for further replies.