What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xOOx

really? pparty?

that's interesting. there are regular outside variety garden plants (not herb) that just reach a certain point and continually flower, and never end flowering, and as long as they are happy will continue to flower and won't die (not annuals). they take rests and slow down a bit during heat or cool, but they will just start up again when conditions are right. maybe this is a similar expression? if it doesn't want to stop flowering, maybe try giving it a major haircut to a few inches tall w/couple leaves, and maybe it will restart itself to veg? keep back up cuts just in case it croaks from the stress.but i've done this to garden variety plants and it buys you a month or so before they will start flowering again, and you can clone the fresh growth from them no problem. worth a shot if it doesn't stop?? that's really interesting though.

xoox

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
i heard the same thing about hte ccxsp but i never saw that when i had it in vegg. just got really big in hydro, and then got some sort of root rot and died. and the cuts did not survive, cause back then i was a cloning newb!

Y

YwouldntI

wattup fellaz stopped thru to puff some purple kush with ya,wakin and bakin.oh yea thanks cf ur welcome at my spot anytime yo,peace-Y-

yesterday the stork came

smoke somethin!

peace guys-Y-

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Cripple Creek/Sputnik 2.0 & "Bastard Kush" Info

Cripple Creek/Sputnik 2.0 & "Bastard Kush" Info

First off, the "Bastard Kush": Simply put, a friend BUYS oz.'s of Abusive OG at street "face value" (I'm told $500 and up per oz.). Out of one of these ounces (among the many times it was purchased) four seeds were found. It can only be assumed that either: 1) it's a S1 from a single hermie banana; OR 2) some stray pollen found it's way into the room and lightly seeded the plant.

IMHO, the former is the case because, even with only a bit of pollen, others can confirm how many UNINTENDED seeds can be produced. Whereas a hermie may produce anywhere from fully viable pollen down to Completely Non-viable pollen and anywhere in between.

Now, the CC/Sputnik 2.0: A small selection of seeds from this cross was sent, I believe 4 were popped. This particular cut was chosen as the keeper. I won't describe the smell/smoke because it's been a while since I had the pleasure to smoke some, but keep an eye on my updates/thread once I finish building here.

What I CAN say about the CC/Sput. : She is MOST CERTAINLY NOT an auto-flowerer. What does occur, it seems, is she LOVES HIGH intensity lighting and even under 24/0 with low levels (IE: lamp too high/fluoros/shading of lower growth by upper growth) causes her to pop many FAT calyxes and form an ABUNDANCE of trichromes even on fan leaves. Also she doesn't stretch much, IMO because she is so close to being on the verge of flowering 99% of the time, again, due to lighting.

She is definitely POTENT smoke and quite tasty, but again I am not good w/ the palate and haven't smoked her in quite some time but some others on the boards have, probably the most notable and one of the proudest to hold this cutting is WeedWrapperMan (sorry to "throw ya under the bus" Herb)

Cripple Creek/Sputnik 2.0

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to imnotcrazy again.

hit me up when you fix your email

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

good info flowing :respect:
and super sweet pics my friends

keep it green on the east coast !!!

YwouldntI ~ that godberry sounds yummy
godbud is my fav all time smoke (so far :joint:)

:edit: SQ @ 37daze :edit:

have a great weekend everyone :respect:

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

billy_big_bud! ~ this is the first post in the thread :joint:

cocktail frank said:
ok folks, i'm starting a thread for my fellow fuckem members.
this is basically to show the rest of the world (here at icmag) what we do and what we're capable of. *hint* BIG THINGS :D
i'm sure 90% of you have seen me around here, doing my thing and breaking balls, for thats what i do :bashhead:
i started fuckem to show love and unity for my east coasters, from maine to the florida keys. every grower in fuckem is on the right side of the mississippi river. but 99% are w/in 100 miles of the atlantic.
the west coast does it real big, legally for the most part.
we on the other hand, dont have those luxuries.
so we remain like ghosts, doing what we do in the shadows.
every member here has been picked by me, or referred to me by a fellow member.
that is the only way to gain access to fuckem.
left coasters need not apply :D

now, the point of the thread is for fuckem to post pics, give smoke reports and just bullshit.
this thread isnt exclusive to fuckem members, anybody is welcome.
i will not tolerate anybody posting here just for the sake of begging to be in the crew.
begging never works, never has, never will.
let's keep this civil folks :D

so fuckem, lets show em how we roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome billy big bud.
RM showed you the post you needed to read.
just show us what you are capable of,
the rest is up to fate :D

Red_Nine

Finally getting around to posting an update. Sorry for the delay to those waiting. I know it's been awhile.

I'll be taking some pics of the Jack the Ripper soon. It is dried. I'm not very impressed with it. Looks great, but I don't like the taste and I don't think it's potent enough for me to make up for bad taste. The few people I have let sample it like the taste, but I don't at all.

Oh, and I'll get some pics of the Purps IBL soon as well. This one is still up in the air. Has the Purple taste, same as the grape ape I've smoked, but not as strong tasting. The high is very nice daytime smoke, very up and clear with little to no burnout. Just not sure if I like the high enough to overide the not so strong taste. I'm very into taste,lol. But it's gotta be a great high as well. Call me picky.

Ok, here is some Querkle I chopped today. It went 60 days and had about 15% amber. I've already been smoking on some that I put into 12/12 10 days earlier that is already dried, but not yet cured. I really like it alot. Very nice taste, I guess best described as a red wine taste. Very strong smell, the most noticable scent being skunk which surprised me. It turned purple enough to call it a purple strain. At least this pheno, which is the only one I got. Temps stayed at 75-78 lights on and 68-72 lights out. Very hard nugs. This will be a keeper for me for awhile, and I'm being very selective right now. I need to "weed" out some Moms.

Here's a nug of Bubba drying.

And finally some BPP. Please excuse the yellowing leaves. I had 6 strains at once going in ebb and flow and used straight water to flush my other strains. This will be going between 80-90 days from what CF told me, and from the look of the trichomes at this point. I am seeing some cloudy, maybe 50%, the other 50% being clear. They are changing quickly though so we'll see. The smell is incredible, doesn't even smell like pot. More like strawberry candy or something. Very easy on the nose. You just want to keep smelling it, and I don't squeeze my buds to smell them either. I used too, but after looking at a bud under the scope after I squeezed it, I won't do it again. Totally destroyed the trichomes. Let me know what you guys think about this.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Tommy likey Tommy want more......Querk looks SOLID vetty nice......red how much longer on your BPP pheno?is she preguuu?...........nice show homie....Mm

Red_Nine

Money, I didn't pollinate her, I still have it in the freezer. I wasn't sure if I'd end up with enough time, so I didn't want to waste it. I'm thinking about 10 days or so, maybe a little longer. I'm running Bubba, Pure Kush, and Kali Mist next round. Gonna try to dust each of them a little bit.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Red: My old trick when you have multiple strains/ages/finishing times on a single E&F system is to make a small (2-4 gallon) "flushing bubbler". Here's my old setup:

a small SWC (shallow water culture) may get hot, but they drink most of what is in there each day (especially the above 6 site when full) so it never caused me a problem. That and I had 4 6" air pucks in there on a 32psi comm. aquarium pump. Keep good aeration and flush like that and keep the longer strains happy as well. Also you can use the bubbler to veg some cuts bigger to fill the space the plants going to flush will create.

OR, I had made and still use this:

The gray container on the right is a E&F system made from "nestable containers" I'd establish a good healthy clone in a RW starter cube in this little thing and once greened back up/given a bit of veg time for non-stretchers they could handle the nutrient strength on one of the 2 flower tables. Kept things pretty perpetual :joint:

EDIT: Red saw yer post in "Pedro's" thread and didn't want to muck it up. Once I have all my shit up and running I have 10 Mr Nice SSH left out of 17 and a friend will receive cuts of all (male and female) to open pollinate and/or make select crossed based on Skunk, Northern Lights or Haze dominance. Rezdog had mentioned in one of my old threads that to find a super hazy cutting to F2 a pack of Shantibaba's Super Silver Haze, so that's justa what we're gonna do. And I suspect we have a much better chance of finding those select phenotypes with the whole F.U.C.K. E.M. crew looking through the F2s.

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Thanks INC, looks good. I'd have to rip my whole system apart and buy a bunch more stuff for that. This is my last run in the ebb and flow for awhile. At least till summer's over. I can't control the res temps in the summer and don't have the loot for a chiller. Going back to soil for now. Still not sure what I'm gonna use as a soil recipe. Gonna use PBP for nutes this round. Maybe try something all organic when I use the PBP up.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Red, what kind of temps are you talking about. One of the reasons Ebb & Flow/Flood & Drain (however you like to refer to it) is a good commercial system is due to rez temps not really having a bearing on the grow itself. the flood cycle/time warm water is on roots is negligible due to evaporation from the, usually, grow rock medium during the typical 2:45-3:45 between floods.

On your other question, I've seen PBP used on BOTH straight Botanicare Baled coco-coir and Straight Pro-Mix BX with excellent results.

Last edited:

Red_Nine

My res temps last year got into the mid 90's without sticking frozen 2liter bottles in. I figured that was a little high, and I'm not about to do the frozen bottle thing again,lol. Even then, it dropped less than 5 degrees and was still right around 90 or higher and the ice melted so fast that the temp climbed back up before I could control it.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Did you ever run into any issues, Root Rot, damping off, etc. The rez temps in that lil gray unit were usually the 80F ambient that I kept the veg cab at. Also, adding a partition shelf like this one:

Keeps rez temps pretty much in check, typically 5-10F below the under the lamp temps. Also, if getting much higher, silica/SM-90 can help. If not, the above coco/Pro-Mix works just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts