What's new

F##king stupid animal rights assholes

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh you like that bear sausage, i got some for ya :smoke:

Poor minks, they are to "musky/stringy" to eat right ?

Tronic

I eat some sort of animal flesh at a minimum 10 times a week.

I have no problem killing to survive.

Seems to me that the majority of the 'veggies' who have problems killing have more of a problem with 'factory farming' than they do the actual eating of animals.

Hey, if your body type likes veggies and fish, awesome - you're still not a veggie.

If you are a veggie, I could care less, I just hope it's not for some inane reason like 'you feel sorry' for them. Guess what? This is how human beings survived and became what we are today.

Go enjoy your veggies, I love them...... As a side to my steak.

:tiphat:

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
love fur or hate fur, mink and rabbit fur farms are ok with me. The facts the animal rights nuts forget to tell you is.

Fur is a natural bio-degradable renewable resource, fake fur is NONE of those.

both rabbit and mink in these farms are domestic and would never live very long in the wild.
Poop, bedding, and other waste is turned into compost for local farmers.

rabbit meat is sold to eat

mink carcases are sold to a company that packages them in formaldehyde and sold to schools for disection in classes.

living conditions are no worst than any pet guinnea pig. ever seen a neglected animal with a great coat of fur? no you have not. poor treatment = poor fur and that makes no money for the farm. they would not be operating if they could not turn a profit.
Clean water, dry bedding, nutritious diet, optimal temperature and ventilation is hardly torcherous conditions.
enviromentally friendly is what fur is like or not. you can hate the fact that we are killing an animal for fur but dont give me that whole load of bullshit. Making it out to be something its not is what pot prohibitionist do.

Latest posts

Latest posts