What's new

PANAMA A5 HAZE 12/12 GROW

gedLang

Those plants look great! The slight tip yellowing and dark green color suggest you may have taken it up to the max limit with nutrients on that one, but shouldn't be an issue if you back off a bit for the rest of the grow.

Cheech87

Thanks 🤗
For me, the Panama A5 Haze looks good, but I'm not so keen on Neville's Haze anymore. Since I've already mixed the fertilizer into the soil, I'm only giving water until the end of the flowering stage. This reminds me of my first grow with the KA5H, where the leaves turned so yellow at the end that they were everywhere in the buds. The weed looked golden afterwards, and the taste was certainly affected.

Last edited:

george7

Thanks 🤗
For me, the Panama A5 Haze looks good, but I'm not so keen on Neville's Haze anymore. Since I've already mixed the fertilizer into the soil, I'm only giving water until the end of the flowering stage. This reminds me of my first grow with the KA5H, where the leaves turned so yellow at the end that they were everywhere in the buds. The weed looked golden afterwards, and the taste was certainly affected.
So if i get it right your soil is royal mix from plagron, you were using AN and then you topdressed the biobloom powder? Are you measuring the ph and what do you use to drop it?

Last edited:

Cheech87

Yes my soil is Royal Mix from Plagron. I only used Green House Bio Feeding as a top dress, and for pH down, I use this product.
20240626_164651.jpg

Nannymouse

Actually, i think that you did very well with sativas, for being new at it! It seems to me that the sativas have more 'variety' of phenos from the same batch/pack, one seed's plant may require far different feeding than the next. It will be easier when you find that special girl, and then can work with dialing her in, but it still might take several runs of her. Even taking cuts might be a learning experience, cuz some can be easy, some not.

Cheech87

Thanks, that's kind of you 🤗. Yes, I also see differences with Sativas. I notice they can turn extremely yellow, which I never experienced with Indicas or Hybrids.

Overall, I'm satisfied with this grow.

I will definitely grow it again, hopefully without pollination 😂, because the smell is exactly what I've been looking for and remember from the past. There are surely other interesting phenos.

I would love to start with clones, but unfortunately, it's illegal in my country. I can only grow four plants from seeds. It would certainly be easier over time because you already know the plants and what they need.

If I were alone, I would do it, but I would also stop posting anything 😎🤓

Looking legit
hazes make excellent F1 hybrids. The Panama influence is bulking up those colas for sure and making it a little more easy to grow. I absolutely love hazes.
Have you consider hunting for a Panama×A5 male?
collecting pollen and then pollinating the lower branches of your girls. Making seeds that like your room.
Whatever girl is the easiest to grow you try using those seeds next time and see if they have adapted to your grow room and style a little more.
Have you ever tried making your own soil and growing with living soil?
Let the haze decide how much it wants to feed an when.
Much love have an AMAZING day

Cheech87

No, I have feminized seeds of Panama A5 Haze, but I plan to grow sativas in the winter. I intend to grow Dankincense F2 regular and maybe Nepal Mist regular. It will be my first time growing with regular seeds.

Okay, I hadn't considered that the next seeds will adapt to the room or conditions where I am growing. It made me think that it might take longer for them to adjust.

Regarding making my own soil, I was considering it, but I don't have the room or place to do that. I know I have to let it sit for 3 to 4 weeks before I could use it, but maybe I will find another solution. I've seen some very interesting recipes on this site, and the outcomes I saw were amazing.

I love all kinds of weed, but sativas with an incense smell are the holy grail for me. They are the sweetest, best-tasting strains I've ever smoked. The only downside is I couldn't stop smoking it 😅. It's too delicious, and you can smoke a lot before you get knocked out. The high is also very pleasant.

Thank you.
I hope you have an amazing day too! Sending lots of love your way!

Cheech87

Are these beneficial insects or pests? I can't find any precise information on them. I believe they are springtails, but I have no experience with them.

Last edited:

Cheech87

Yeah, my video is crap 🫣 but if I make it longer, I can't upload it, and if I lower the quality, you can't see anything.

It was confusing because I've read different things about them. Some say they're bad because they eat the sugar and nutrients from the medium and the fungi that the plant needs, as well as the root hairs. Others say it's very good because they eat everything unnecessary and thus all the harmful stuff. For the fungi, it's said that they only eat the micro hairs and even stimulate growth. But well, I'm not a biologist 🤣. As long as they're not harmful, they can stay, the little critters.🤗

Yeah, my video is crap 🫣 but if I make it longer, I can't upload it, and if I lower the quality, you can't see anything.

It was confusing because I've read different things about them. Some say they're bad because they eat the sugar and nutrients from the medium and the fungi that the plant needs, as well as the root hairs. Others say it's very good because they eat everything unnecessary and thus all the harmful stuff. For the fungi, it's said that they only eat the micro hairs and even stimulate growth. But well, I'm not a biologist 🤣. As long as they're not harmful, they can stay, the little critters.🤗
Yea ive never seen any problems come from springtails. If they are small white soft body insects that jump its a springtail

Cheech87

That's good to know 🤗. I'll leave them alone then. It also shows that the organic fertilizer is beneficial biologically. The springtails seem to be reproducing well 😅. They are also one of the oldest animals in the world, having existed for 400 million years with little change. That's pretty interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts