What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary explo and his new mate, Cultimate 🦫

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.84 mS, PH 5.7, 26.6C, 62% RH
I added enaugh nutrient to go EC 2.0 mS again, did more supercropping but using a new way of doing that now, i am breaking the stem just enaugh to lean them to the side. Hopefully that will make a uniform canopy.

Pics:
Top view:
1000036124.jpg

Macro:
1000036130.jpg

Left side of canopy:
1000036133.jpg

1000036120.jpg

Canopy thickness:
1000036122.jpg

Right side of canopy:
1000036134.jpg

The "break and lean" supercropping:
1000036132.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, I am already thinking if branch cutters would do for harvest or I'll need a chainsaw.
It's wild. I grown monster plants outdoors in the past, and by now I am sure this hydro will top the size of the stems I had on those. One of them is already wrist size at the base of the main stem. There is no comparison to soil grows!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.83 mS, PH 6, 25.2C, 63% RH
The RH seems to have settled itself to good numbers without need for dehumidifier. They still drink almost 10 liters of rainwater a day, and eat about 0.3 mS EC per 24 H. That is 10-15 ml of higly concentrated nutrient per day.
Stretch seems to be pretty much calmed down, I only find a few tops every 2 days trying to evade the uniform canopy.
I just checked EC and PH and then added enaugh Terra Aquatica NovaMax Bloom to get EC back to around 2.0 mS.

PadawanWarrior

EC 1.83 mS, PH 6, 25.2C, 63% RH
The RH seems to have settled itself to good numbers without need for dehumidifier. They still drink almost 10 liters of rainwater a day, and eat about 0.3 mS EC per 24 H. That is 10-15 ml of higly concentrated nutrient per day.
Stretch seems to be pretty much calmed down, I only find a few tops every 2 days trying to evade the uniform canopy.
I just checked EC and PH and then added enaugh Terra Aquatica NovaMax Bloom to get EC back to around 2.0 mS.
Following. :joint:

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.84 mS, PH 6.1, 24.3C, 62% RH
Added nutrient to go EC 2.0 mS and PH down to get to 5.8 again.
All going good. Need to do a final round of cleaning the undersides and then maybe a bit more defoliation and supercropping soon.
The smell getting sweeter in there. I love it.

Latest posts

Latest posts