What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary explo and his new mate, Cultimate 🦫

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.86 mS, PH 5.7, 24.5C, 62% RH
I added nutrient to go to EC 2.0+ again.
I refilled the top reservoir. (They still drink almost 10 liters a day.)
I think I will do another water change sometimes soon, so they have a good balanced nutrient profile in the system again, cause the PH changes I noticed tell me they been eating a lot of P lately, and I don't want nutrient solution getting too out of whack.

Some quick close-up/macro pics:
1000036534.jpg
1000036531.jpg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EC 1.86 mS, PH 5.7, 24.5C, 62% RH
I added nutrient to go to EC 2.0+ again.
I refilled the top reservoir. (They still drink almost 10 liters a day.)
I think I will do another water change sometimes soon, so they have a good balanced nutrient profile in the system again, cause the PH changes I noticed tell me they been eating a lot of P lately, and I don't want nutrient solution getting too out of whack.

Some quick close-up/macro pics:
View attachment 19060866 View attachment 19060867
Nice full house my friend looking like a mini jungle in a good way im in the same boat so to speak at the moment :good:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I spend more time Training and trying to stall my plants in Hydro than anything else!

BTW... I ❤️ Beaver!

:woohoo:
Yeah, I know, I just didn't expected that!
I ❤️ 🦫 , too!

Nice full house my friend looking like a mini jungle in a good way im in the same boat so to speak at the moment :good:

Thank you for coming by, @DARKSIDER !

I must say the jungle is big enaugh to lose a beaver in there!

Will look for your grow as well, I know you do great stuff in there! 🔥

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The thin leaves looking really cool! I know you dont have the labels of the strains but looking really sativa like isnt it? :bandit:
Yes. They seem quite sativa yet flowering progresses fast for what I am used to in sativas. I suspect the top leaves are a bit more narrow to limit transpiration, since they are closer to the light than they should, but even the lower leaves are leaning twards sativa ratios.
Speaking about fast progression, the one that is one week older is racing to the finish, as you can see in the pics:
20240906_124902.jpg
20240906_124922.jpg

I have also did another round of "break and lean" supercropping on the tops that got out of the uniform canopy, and installed a bigger fan above the light to move air and limit mold and PM risk.
Soon I will also install IR supplemental light bars.
Bobr gonna feel like in a disco! 🦫

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Also, I think Bobr will start to get sticky in there. Just by working on putting up the vent and taking a few pics I am covered in resin on my hands and arms. And I can smell the resin on me, quite powerful smell.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.96 mS, PH 6, 24.2C, 68% RH
I added PH down again. I moved the vent to the floor to blow air up cause it raised humidity since I put it above the light to blow down on the canopy.. if that doesn't work I guess I will turn on the dehumidifier tommorow.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The dehuey raises the temp a bit which raises the RH a bit making running it almost useless. It can only catch up during lights off. They clearly need another defoliation. And rather than running the dehuey to raise temp I will try to raise lights power a bit more.
I guess growing a jungle then complaining about how humid it is in there is out of the question, so I need to do something about it rather than complain.
Bobr, on the other hand, happy as hell, he likes humidity.
That's enought about life in the jungle for now.
🦫

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 2.05 mS, PH 6, 22.3C, 62% RH
I managed to fix the RH a bit by increasing airflow and putting the vent on the floor to blow up. Increased airflow made them drink more water than nutrients, EC raised a bit, so next time I will fill the top tank I would dilute the solution more. I also added PH down, looks like they still using a lot of P, so I will probably do a waterchange in the system soon.
Other than that, all good. Some quick random pics:
1000036660.jpg
1000036658.jpg
1000036656.jpg
1000036654.jpg

1000036651.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts