What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary explo and his new mate, Cultimate 🦫

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.62, PH 6.5, 24.2C, 63% RH
I guess they ate a bunch of P. I added PH down to fix PH and enaugh nutrient to go 1.8 mS EC.
Soon I will raise to EC 2.0 mS.
Quick canopy pic:
1000035915.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.85 mS (from 2.0 mS 10 hours ago), PH 5.8, 23.8C, 67% RH
I added more nutrient to go to 2.0 mS again.
Raised the light a bit.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.93 mS, PH 5.8, 24.6C, 69% RH
I had to raise light a bit, supercrop more crops and tie some of them. Soon I will need to do some more defoliation as well.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.84 mS, PH 6, 22.8C, 67% RH
I added enaugh nutrient to go EC 2.0 mS again, then took some pics. The smell on them is already sweeter, like usually happens later in flower. Never seen so fast progress in terms of smell and resin!

Canopy pic from the side:
1000035996.jpg

Closeup pics of canopy:
1000035994.jpg

1000035992.jpg

Macro on some bud:
1000035999.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.97 mS, PH 6, 24.6C, 71% RH
RH starts climbing again, probably need to do another round of defoliation on the underside. PH seems stable.
Bobr happy. All good!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Where are you measuring the RH? On top of the canopy? 71% in flower would concern me . . . but then I just had budrot on an indoor plant for the 1st time, so I am sensitive to it.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.94 mS, PH 6.2, 22.8C, 65% RH
I think they ate some more P and that changed PH of solution a bit. I added PH down to go down to 5.8-5.9 again, cleaned some more fan leaves and tiny branches that can't reach the light from the underside of the canopy. Hands are sticky up to elbow just from touching the lower stems while reaching in to do the cleaning.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I use Trotec (any of the cheaper TTK models will do for a tent or small room), but might only be available in Europe. Whatever you do, buy a real one with a compressor and not the toy like ones that use Peltiere elements. Look at the dehumidifying capacity per 24H and keep in mind that is the maximum that it can do at high efficiency (hot and humid environment). Also better have option to dump water out by hose, so you can put it to a drain or reservoir, instead of emptying the small tank multiple times a day.