What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The White Clone

Zomboy

Veteran
I grew out a pack of OG Raskal white S1 a long time ago and one of them was straight fire. Stank so strong of diesel and was knock out weed. You could smell the shit from down the block. Lost my whole collection including that cut not long after. So theres a sentimental attachment. I want to grow the clone out. Lots of love for chem too

JetLife175

Veteran
Even the look and the shape of the fans remind me of chem
I really wanted to say that I thought the pic looked like the D but didn't want to go off the rails like that. But that's EXACTLY what the variegation on the D looks like.

Good call hammer.

soopy

Veteran
Old thread, I know…..but did this cut end up being The White?

FWIW, I grew the White around 10-15 years ago and i remember her having some veriegation that looked very similar to the plant in the pic…..and I grew the real D at the same time too, it’s variegation was more pronounced with “streaking” and the White had more of the “over-spray”/splatter presentation from what I remember.

I hope all is well @Zomboy !

Zomboy

Veteran

FWIW, I grew the White around 10-15 years ago and i remember her having some veriegation that looked very similar to the plant in the pic…..and I grew the real D at the same time too, it’s variegation was more pronounced with “streaking” and the White had more of the “over-spray”/splatter presentation from what I remember.

Yes, as far as i could tell it was legit. Only got to flower it once unfortunately, then lost her. All is well otherwise

The Joker1

Bro! How ya doin! I think you may have gotten that cut from me... and yes it had variegation. ChemD did too. The White was just ok. At least when I grew it. Hope all is well with ya Soops. I haven't been on the boards in years. Just checked in going through my old passwords and updating info. Holy Cow. I joined under another name in 06 when this place was full of drama. I still have some of your seeds. No grow from me this year. I usually do outdoor, but I stopped smoking in April.

Latest posts

Latest posts