What's new

ecsd...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
why isnt there any legit sour diesel in colorado anymore?? DAMN YOU REZ!

The sour I found in Co at the clinic had the look but I was thinking it was Rez's sour. I am just used to a way louder smell. It was def. in there but just not as offensive.
I never grew out any of the cuts but here's what I put together from pics on ic and my experience with the flowers.

91 or "diesel" in NY
Very dark green leaves, silverish flowers, puffed out buds
attachment.php

View image in gallery

Original diesel or daywrecker
Never had it but I would think this one is more kushy and fuelly

Sour D
Super loud slightly lemony version of the 91. Not as puffed out buds, pinkish hairs.

ECSD
Longest flowering time, I think this one is very similar to the original diesel above.

But I am really diggin the pheno I got from RP Sour D

Attachments

• ecsd.jpg
    ecsd.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 20
  • user59953_pic859407_1332704765.jpg
    user59953_pic859407_1332704765.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 19
  • sour d.jpg
    sour d.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 20

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Terps can express themselves differently bates on nutrients and nutrient load so it's possible see the same cut smell differently.

The ECSD my friend used to get smell straight up like spoiled milk in a jar, I never smelled anything like it.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I've found that a lot of chem hybrids also have that sour milk smell in the jar, my boys old chem glue cut from hof smelled like sour milk and berries, and my headband smelt like it too when he grew it, it's all chicken broth and garlic diesel when I flower it

Scrappy-doo

I suppose it's possible for nutes to alter smell to some degree, but then again I've grown sour in hydro, coco, chem fert soil, and organic soil. Always smells the exact same to me. Flavor seems to be affected more than smell ime with different nutes/medium.

A lemon that's been soaking in gasoline for months is actually a pretty damn good description. I like it!

Cannavore

Veteran
Terps can express themselves differently bates on nutrients and nutrient load so it's possible see the same cut smell differently.

The ECSD my friend used to get smell straight up like spoiled milk in a jar, I never smelled anything like it.

i think the sour gene pool is incredibly muddied up, where there are lots of bagseed/s1/s2/rezdog/whatever versions floating about of the originals.
i see lots of different representations of sour d out east by me on the black market.

i get spoiled milk and sour from the gg4's ambient smells when she's growing tbh. the day i recieved gg4 i opened the box and immediately thought to myself 'sour milk!'

jefe noche

Help identifying this Sour Diesel

Help identifying this Sour Diesel

Hello all. I really enjoy the debates here on this thread. Not looking to throw my 2 cents worth in. Just a question. Which Sour Diesel pheno do you think this may be?

Details:
Grown from seeds obtained from Lake County California almost 3 years ago.
When flowering it takes 12 days to show any bud formation.
She streatches a ton for the first month (4 weeks) of flowering
Grows very chunky. Not long colas.
Medium to lighter green bud color / mildly darker leaves
Begins to smell one week into flowering
73 Days to flower
Foxtailing begins after stacking of buds (weeks 9-10)
No color change even during a winter harvest
Smell is of a lighter Diesel fuel with some light citrus.
Ages to a more skunky fuel smell
Been feeding @1150ppm

Let me know if anyone needs any further information and thank you for all the knowledge!!!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I've found that a lot of chem hybrids also have that sour milk smell in the jar, my boys old chem glue cut from hof smelled like sour milk and berries, and my headband smelt like it too when he grew it, it's all chicken broth and garlic diesel when I flower it

Any pics of the chem glue cuts?
Garlic and broth is very familiar

Latest posts

Latest posts