What's new

ecsd...

TheOutlawTree

Yeah man... Shes happy so far with about 1000-1200PPM of base nutes (3 part GH) Than with added cal-mag, silica, roots-excel, diamond black brings it up to 14-1500.

Checked run off today and a couple tables are actually eating it right up and need even more. I will bump it to 1600 on those.

Some Chem 4's I have are feeding even heavier than the Sour and will likely take 1800 by the end of flower

Stardog

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Always have gotten sour . Some of it great some soso. Right now I have some I suspect to be the real deal just bevause the high on it is outstanding, better then any og or other chem family I have tried. It is not fluffy and foxtailed like the normal batches. Less skunkiness and more chem. less sourness and more chem/lemon. Taste like the the granddaddy to the other batches, but classic sour taste/smell just better. Amazinf high not that racy paranoid or boring short lived high some "sour" has. Lasts a long time. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55875&pictureid=1304248&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55875&pictureid=1304307&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Def. not ECSD. Might be DNA Lemon Og
Are the trich heads huge?
BTW Im local too, bro. Just really got into ic, but been the the forums for a min. Theres really a lot more than just lemon og and sour d, and ecsd out here. So you never know tho. It looks indoor but poorly trimmed. I say L.O.G. because its the only one I can actually verify that has that chemmy smell and looks like that.

TheOutlawTree

These girls were used and abused and they are still plumping up and putting on weight. I believe they had root aphids that showed up during week 4 out of no-where... but after a long battle with preventative measures ive made it to week 9 and there going to finish up OK. (EDIT- Got lab results back today- there infected with fusarium sp, I'm thankful they even produced like they did)

This is Dark Hearts Sour D which seems to be pretty close to the real deal... Big Dense buds of Skunky Pinesol.

I harvested the worst affected and smallest plant at week 8 and after drying and trimming it yielded 11 ounces- I was very shocked to say the least. They were grown in 3g smart pots of 70% coco 30% perlite, Bottled Co2 @1000-1300ppm, fed basic gh 3 part, diamond black, silica, cal-mag, bloombastic weeks 3-7, and going to finish her up with Mendocino Avalanche and Mendo Honey (molasses) weeks 7-10 than the flush. Ill let them go 11 weeks I think.

The Gavita's are great and im sure they could cover a 6x6 footprint from 3ft away if you wanted. I think I will easily average 12+oz per plant (I like to low ball) which is surprising as the canopy isn't filled in as best it could on the ends (missing out on at least 1x1ft on each end), and the plants were not in perfect health. I do 3 plants per light and 6 per 4x8 table. I do believe that 4lbs per gavita can be achieved with the proper canopy and a healthy Sour D plant from start to finish. I will attempt this feat in the future but next run is gorilla glue for me.

63 Days Week 9 191.jpg

Week 9 201.jpg

Last edited:

BrainSellz

Veteran
Couldn't help myself.
My little 4x4 tent of ECSD.
Smoke that and get brain fog for a good half hour then it's smooth sailing from there. Never fails.

Something very spiritual about that plant. Every time I do mushrooms I smoke ECSD as it brings on a heavy spiritual influence to the experience. I have smoked many others and none do what she does while in the ether. Ime

strong lemon dish soap. Someone said it best with the smell of Lemon Zest

highlem

I've just seen that this thread was back to life with good pics!!!

Stardog your ecsd bud looks just awesome as usual,
real happy to see you doing well & around...

always so grateful of your kindness, maximum respect...
:tiphat:

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Way to rock that tent, Brainsellz! Do you take her on the early side for that more lemony flavor?

Queef

this will be my first time running the ecsd. plant is under 250w hps and in a 1 gallon pot. these pics are couple days into flower. currently 15 days in flower now.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
for those that remember my ecsd x alien og

MmLIPGh.jpg

here is my first attempt at Gorilla Glue4...doesnt have quite the same fade but it still make me think of this thread

ZdUhqqh.jpg

8LUFvlk.jpg

5l7au2b.jpg

W

wegobigupnorth

I am sorry if its been said many times but who has the best sour diesel seeds? I'd love to have this cut in Canada man...I'm so close to NY I am sure I can find it but for now I'd like some seeds so if you guys know any that are as close to the clone as it gets, please share! :)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
ECSD day 17, using coco, floranova, and GH additives. IMO this plant grown properly is some of the best smoke ever.

picture.php

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
I hit that ecsd with a male I found from joebeans chemdd... going to be some fuel in there nonetheless. The diesel line is and will always be the best imo

Homebrewer

Veteran
Have any of you folks observed balls on your cut at any point (I'm about 15 days into 12/12)? While I'm not doubting the authenticity of the clones that I received, I'm just wondering how this cut is so popular if this is a common occurrence for others.

Queef

first time fer me and no balls on the plant right now.

wendull you are right if i dont smell a hint of that sour diesel skunk funk im like thats cute now wheres the real deal n there like lol hahaha yea its in the back how much u want.lol