What's new

ecsd...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I guess when I think lemon, I think like super lemon haze, trainwreck, etc...a very common terp in all kinds of genetics...if you plant seeds you will find a "lemon" pheno in just about everything...the sour D that I know and love isn't remotely close to what I personally would call lemon...but that's just me, not really worth debating either way...sour D(ecsd) is great! bottom line.

I'll have some shots of mine in a couple weeks once things begin to look more interesting...currently @ day 24.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Not trying to debate either... But I never heard of no lemon in sour d or ecsd either, haha! Skunky funky fuelly potent burnt rubber and maybe even hints of filet mignon.

Mightyka

Veteran
Light dep

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I can say lemon but definitely a completely different lemon then slh or tw.. more like a sour lemonhead candy very faint behind skunk sour fuel ... more like biting into a lemon soaked in a bucket of gasoline... but everyone has different taste buds...

Scrappy-doo

Exactly. Lemon soaked in a bucket of gasoline is the best description I've heard. But depending on when she gets chopped the lemon notes can range anywhere from obviously there to almost non-existent. I think it's just that the longer she goes the more the fuel smell takes over.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
hey man thanks for the advice. my only issue is due to where i live i dont feel comfortable posting pictures. in the process of moving to a medical state in the next two years however i could not wait to produce my own meds. puts me in a tough spot. just thought i would ask as i often do trades with people in other states

Comfy doing trades but no pics.. You are suspect as fuck bro I smell bacon

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php
I find new school sour ds to be lemony.... Old school sours not lemony at all. Anything labeled sour these days r lemony.... Not the clone sour that's for sure....

Headbanger.... True sours flav...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ECSD doesn't = AJ's Cut...afaik..

the only sour D that I personally recognize as legit sour D is ecsd, that's the sour I grew up smoking...skunk bung & sour milk...a bowl in your pocket is capable of stinking up 1000's of sqft of the store of your choice...but the real sour became far more elusive after sour D seeds started going commercial..now there is a ton of "sour leaning" and not a whole lot of that WOW

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I can say lemon but definitely a completely different lemon then slh or tw.. more like a sour lemonhead candy very faint behind skunk sour fuel ... more like biting into a lemon soaked in a bucket of gasoline... but everyone has different taste buds...

that's the newports you're smellin homie! ;) lol

Latest posts

Latest posts