What's new

ecsd...

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
A lot of chem/sours have shown intersex traits. As long as it lates and I don't get any beans, I think it's a necessary evil with these strains. Now, I have popped plenty of sour deisel beans and all different types of sour crosses, about 30/40percent threw Nanners late. Always manageable and never a big deal. I grow for my own head

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
The descriptions of Lemon zest etc are the Sour Diesel ?
Is ECSD/AJ's the straight fuel/ sour milk smell, potent as can be ?

Please dont quote me on this because I have nevergrown any onf these strains out. This is just my opinion. Speculation.

Chem 91 = original diesel
Chem 91 x dnl = Sour diesel
Sour diesel (or chem 91) x mass skunk = ecsd

Chem 91 I think started all the sour smells.
The dnl added a little citrus to it.
Then the mass skunk added some more funk.

The major difference tell imo, would be the flowering time. The ecsd is at least 77 days but prolly longer, where the sour d is done in under ten weeks.

Sour D has pinkish hairs, not ecsd.

I am sure there are folks that would know better than me tho.

NEGT1

The descriptions of Lemon zest etc are the Sour Diesel ?
Is ECSD/AJ's the straight fuel/ sour milk smell, potent as can be ?

I link ecsd to fuel/diesel, roadkill skunk, lemons and a cream cheese/milkish' sort of sour linked in with the lemon sour.

Blaze 12

Well it's taken me years but in the not so distant future I will have ECSD Chaco cut and aj's sour diesel to compare and see what I've been wondering for years if they are in fact the same

If I take the ECSD at like 70-75 its slightly fruity light green and heady , then at 80-85 days its straight funk darker green reek up the block when its drying haha , I think there is only one....Original Diesel is a little different than Chem 91 IME

Corsaire

Veteran
Please dont quote me on this because I have nevergrown any onf these strains out. This is just my opinion. Speculation.

I think you're wrong... ;)

Chem91 = Chem91 :D
Original Diesel = Chem91 x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi NL)

DNL = (Skunk x Hawaiian) x NL

And finally, Sour Diesel = Original Diesel x DNL

Sour Diesel AJ cut = East Coast Sour Diesel = Original Sour Diesel = 70-75d (personal opinion)

SD IBL from Rez turns around 65d, and I don't know if something has pinkish hairs... :)

But maybe I'm wrong too, welcome in cannaworld... :tiphat:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Well it's taken me years but in the not so distant future I will have ECSD Chaco cut and aj's sour diesel to compare and see what I've been wondering for years if they are in fact the same

Been growing the AJ for the last couple of months, looks identical to ECSD in veg. I'd wager they are the same cut, got a couple almost ready to flip so I'll find out this summer.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I think you're wrong... ;)

Chem91 = Chem91 :D
Original Diesel = Chem91 x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi NL)

DNL = (Skunk x Hawaiian) x NL

And finally, Sour Diesel = Original Diesel x DNL

Sour Diesel AJ cut = East Coast Sour Diesel = Original Sour Diesel = 70-75d (personal opinion)

SD IBL from Rez turns around 65d, and I don't know if something has pinkish hairs... :)

But maybe I'm wrong too, welcome in cannaworld... :tiphat:
I can only tell ya what the packs were like. But I am almost 100% sure that skunk via was renamed diesel when it hit my hood. Also about 75% sure that ecsd and sour diesel are both different and came after "original diesel" (91).
I will edit with pics, hold up

Homebrewer

Veteran
Day 34...

picture.php

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That doesn't look like ECSD to me.
The bud should be pyramidal in shape with a definite point.
But...
I'm no expert on the subject.

I'm looking for a cut in CO if anybody may know of a source.

Id like to hit it w my ECSD x C99 males. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts