What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

EBB&Flood 400w 11xChronic ScrOG

I need to "peep" this thread because I have been looking at doing some chronic.....looks awesome so far...keep it up bro:)

J

JH151399-OG

wow, your first time with SCrOG and Hydro? Man, that is amazing, you are doing great!

special-q

Farmer John: Thanx, appreciate:)
Rush Limbong: Yeah, it`s a good choice. Though, the
:joint: is extreeeeemly relaxant. heh. Exellent choice if you want to know what it feels like to be a zombie. :yummy:
JH151399-OG: Cheers, i just hope everything goes OK. :)

Last edited:

dc105

ICMag Donor
Alright Special-g! Thas is a lovely grow! How much do you expect to yield? I'll keep an eye out here! I have some chronic I want to start!

special-q

dc105: hmm, hard to say, everything over 200 is just a bonus to me:)..Though ~400g would make me wery happy grower. At best brobably about 500g..?

dc105

ICMag Donor
Damn I love those pics! How is the density? I have some chronic seeds that I thought about crossing to a diesel dom. dieselgum. Dieselgum is sweet skunky! Here's what she looks like! Those are looking great man!

special-q

dc105:Its starting to get thicker and thicker..and quite easy to take care of:) ummm, nice shots! :yummy: looks kinda bizzar.. i like the color_o/

Last edited:

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Looking great, somehow I felt that youre a finn, dunno why lol :D nice garden, I have some Chronic going dwc very soon..:yummy:

special-q

farmerJ: How did you know? :)
btw, see the difference between 25ow(left) and 45ow(right) in the size of the buds..?

Last edited:

mr.propper

nice grow you got there..
yep theres big difference 250/400w on buds.
papaya and auroraindica grow well on same hydro ;)

G

:yummy: WOW..I am constantly impressed w/ the Cronic Scrog. How high did you let them get before they hit the screen. Nice work

special-q

Steady Smokin said:
:yummy: WOW..I am constantly impressed w/ the Cronic Scrog. How high did you let them get before they hit the screen. Nice work

ummh, about 25cm. Then i just bended and bended until the net was allmost full.. :) and thanx for the wow!

special-q

oh and bythe way..few words about love:mylar. really. 15euros isnt bad price compared to what it has to offer in exchange. It doesnt collect heat from the light, and the light is so evenly distributed.. just wanted to do my part and hype that thing. buyit&love it.