What's new

Dutch Passion Blueberry

LMAO there is a difference between a mutant and a very poor plant. That my friend is a VERY poor plant.

I'm glad I could make U laugh my friend.
Anyway I'm having some fun myself at the moment.

How about this one: Is it overwatered, overfertilised or just poor? LOL

@hempluvr I've just took another look at Your ladies and I can't see any sign of mutation. Why do You think You have a mutant?
As Wait...What? all my mutants showed from first leaves, and in further growth they started to look almost normal, except for this little f**k that caused all this discussion.

peace, grow safe, kill the mutants

I've seen tight and twisted leaf structure on bb mutants but yours looks nothing like it. That plant looks like it either has a high PH and\or you have overfed, Blueberry has a much lower tolerance than other strains. The leaves are twisting. I cannot tell much more from the lighting. But of course, I could be wrong.... If it is a mutant, awesome. Good luck to you.

READ: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

My recent "self topping" mutant showed a tiny bit of twisting every time it split itself but it never lasted more than a few days and filled\straightened out quickly. You'll never catch me killing a blueberry mutant.

Here she is a few weeks into veg after splitting her main the first time:

picture.php

Same plant about 7-10 days later:

picture.php

purple_man

Veteran
high all!

ahhhh the dp berry... doesn't like to much nutrients in the start, roots and grows slow mostly and ALOT of mutants, ... also watch out for hermies in the end of the bloom cycle, ...
else, don't let her "overbloom" the nice flavor and high will diminish!

blessss

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I'm glad I could make U laugh my friend.
Anyway I'm having some fun myself at the moment.

How about this one: Is it overwatered, overfertilised or just poor? LOL

@hempluvr I've just took another look at Your ladies and I can't see any sign of mutation. Why do You think You have a mutant?
As Wait...What? all my mutants showed from first leaves, and in further growth they started to look almost normal, except for this little f**k that caused all this discussion.

peace, grow safe, kill the mutants

What are you smoking on? You cannot see my mutants? Look again. There is wild growth everywhere. I have one who is splitting into 2 like skitzo`s. Get some glasses and recheck my plants. 2 are mutants and 2 are not. Get over yourself

Mwood1011

i understand why people are upset about mutants but if you have the room to keep them and there not hermies and your not making F2's why kill them?

I've heard some mutants make some great product (not some of the mutants in this thread) but Hempluvr's look like they could still make some quailty product, Just my 2 cents

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
i understand why people are upset about mutants but if you have the room to keep them and there not hermies and your not making F2's why kill them?

I've heard some mutants make some great product (not some of the mutants in this thread) but Hempluvr's look like they could still make some quailty product, Just my 2 cents

Mwood is right. I have heard some mutants make good shit. One guy even said his BB mutant made some of the best smoke he ever had. Only time will tell. Out of the 4 I originally had,one was male and the other 3 female. The mutant never showed sex,she is just pushing out white pistils all over. For being so slow in veg they are growing fast in flower. Stretch does not even seem to be that bad. Picture update to come soon :joint:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
What are you smoking on? You cannot see my mutants? Look again. There is wild growth everywhere. I have one who is splitting into 2 like skitzo`s. Get some glasses and recheck my plants. 2 are mutants and 2 are not. Get over yourself

i agree man that picture that everyone is saying is not a mutant, looks exactly like six or seven+ blueberry mutants i had a while ago (back in the days before i decided to give dp a permanent skip alltogether).

typical that a load of angry people who dont know shit about your grow come in and tell you what you've done wrong, all based on the one pack they've grown. i made the mistake of buying 5 packs of blueberry by dp- many mutants and many hermies and neither ph nor fert levels were in any way responsible. cali o and orange bud were similar for hermies.

i dont know why people would want to keep mutants though? they dont seem to grow normally, in any way, and the yield is quite often terrible.

Wayzer

Heres what my DP BB look like.... i popped a 10-pack regular and have 3 fems..... they were popped in late DECEMBER! lol its true:wallbash:
1 of them has purpling in the new growths and hollow stems... which i think is a good sign... shes the one im interested in atm...... some pics If u dont mind
picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Heres what my DP BB look like.... i popped a 10-pack regular and have 3 fems..... they were popped in late DECEMBER! lol its true:wallbash:
1 of them has purpling in the new growths and hollow stems... which i think is a good sign... shes the one im interested in atm...... some pics If u dont mind
picture.php

That 1st pic is really nice. That is a bushy bish for sure. Mine are only in 2 gallon buckets and flowering fast as hell......Keep It Blue! :joint:

looking good...

Here are some cuts from the mutant mother that keeps topping itself... pic is a few days old but they are presently done with the initial stretch in flowering and just started tossing pistils. They come in as perfect little shrubs in the new aero\nft rails I'm using. I have not cut them once.

(Two plants, side by side. Upper right hand side of photographs, located behind some white dwarf. And a tray of ww in the background of the third photo. )

020-5.jpg

023-3.jpg

028-1.jpg

mr noodles

some say the peak seeds blueberry is fucking amazing and way better than dutch passion ...can anyone confirm this ?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
The MUTANT!!!!

The MUTANT!!!!

Here are a few pics of the mutant as she matures. She has managed to split herself into 2 and added 2 more tops. I have done NO pruning on this plant except towards the bottom. For those who are BLIND and cannot see the mutant in my garden open your eyes and take another look =) Pics of the other 2 tomorrow Keep It Green!

:joint:

Attachments

• mutant.jpg
    mutant.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
  • mutant1.jpg
    mutant1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 19
  • mutant2.jpg
    mutant2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 18

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
The Ladies!

The Ladies!

So,here are all 3 of the Blueberry ladies. All 3 doing great and flowering fast as hell. None of them have a real distinctive smell yet. I cannot wait for these to finish up. I am looking at another 30-40 days depending on the plants and how things go. I must say,out of the 3 diff pheno`s,there is one in paticular that is REALLY picky about food. Seems I can go no higher than 1.6-1.7 ec. Any higher and she burns. The others do fine. So far I am not impressed to say the least,but I will hold on and have patience! Keep It GreeN.....And Blue! :joint:

Attachments

• all bb.jpg
    all bb.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 22
  • blueberry1.jpg
    blueberry1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 16
  • blueberry2.jpg
    blueberry2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 14
  • blueberry3.jpg
    blueberry3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 14

pedrodepaco

just grew out 5 dpbb clones. nothing to write home about. Good taste good stone lots of crystals. It just wasnt that great not a verry berryfull taste. my yeild was small but repectfull.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
just grew out 5 dpbb clones. nothing to write home about. Good taste good stone lots of crystals. It just wasnt that great not a verry berryfull taste. my yeild was small but repectfull.

Which pheno did you have? I have 3 diff ones right now. Hopefully all 3 are diff and hoping for a blueberry tasting/smelling pheno. Everyone seems to say the same thing about DP`s BB. Good crystal production,decent stone but that is about it. We`ll see what happens with mine.