What's new

Dutch Passion Blueberry

growshower

hempluvr, be prepared for the long haul with those ghs slh, but trust me, they were almost for me like a culmination of all my years with mj.....may not have the same affect on you, but it is a stellar strain, best of luck with it, wouldn't be too discouraged by this grow, it has happened to many....ill try to keep a look out for your future shows

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
sounds like you may be ok - fingers crossed for you on the nanner front

here's my fem DP Bb cut - topped and vegged for about a week. the next leaves will have 5 fingers, ill try and get another veg shot b4 i mutilate her onto my scrog screen!
picture.php

later
V.

No more nanners yet. The 2 regular plants are starting to fill out ok. The mutant however is another story. She has really sparse buds and the plant lacks overall vigor. Time to flush her and see what is going on. If she does not pick up pace,she is gone. Not gonna waste time on a weak plant! Yours looks nice!

growshower- I have plenty of threads posted. Check Soma and GHS,as I have strains from both going.

I have a mutant and it seems to only grow liked these popcorn buds which sucks cuz I can smell the fruityness of this plant and it isn't going to yield good at all! I Know it's good bud though due too a broken branch! It was at only like day 20 and I smoked it and got super stoned so I know that it's going to be pretty good!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I have a mutant and it seems to only grow liked these popcorn buds which sucks cuz I can smell the fruityness of this plant and it isn't going to yield good at all! I Know it's good bud though due too a broken branch! It was at only like day 20 and I smoked it and got super stoned so I know that it's going to be pretty good!

Same with my mutant. It is growing popcorn buds. Real sparse. I was gonna pull her out due to that fact but decided to let it go to see what happens. Update with pics to follow tonight. Keep It Blue! :joint:

The clones I've been taking from my mutant turn into pretty little trees. I trim a bit of the lower growth and they continue to top themselves.....

Can't wait ;)

picture.php

Hey Hempluvr, I was given this BB plant, along with a CRITICAL MASS, and Chronic from a friend of a friend that wanted to try to show my white widow up which isn't that hard with alot of good strains out there! He gave me this mutant BB and he wouldn't have gave it too me if it wasn't the bomb! I just chopped and it smells like BB and it is no joke unreal looking, and smelling, but it's not pretty at all in veg or flowering, thats why a lot of people want to get rid of it! I kept it and am so happy I did. It hermied on me late in flowering btw. Here they are about week before chop of the BB I still have the CM, and Chronic in there now,and I believe it has a week or 2 on both.
BB wk 7, 1st 2 pics 1 wk from chopped , CM pic 3, and CHRONIC pic 4

Attachments

• BB wk 7.jpg
    BB wk 7.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 22
  • BB wk7.jpg
    BB wk7.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • CM wk 7.jpg
    CM wk 7.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 27
  • CHR wk7.jpg
    CHR wk7.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 22
Here's the Chronic Week 7 awesome looking and getting huge, even with the topping that the dude did too this plant, he butchered it, and I brought it back too life and here she is looking the best ever!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Here's the Chronic Week 7 awesome looking and getting huge, even with the topping that the dude did too this plant, he butchered it, and I brought it back too life and here she is looking the best ever!

No pics =/ You need to get your posts up to 75 then you can add pics. My mutant is starting to fill out finally. Ugly little plant but I keep hearing that BB mutants are the bomb! I will soon find out.

Hey hemplvur I just went ahead and smoked some of the freshly cut BB mutant and it's so fruity, BB, smell and the BOMB of smoke and it was well worth keeping cause it's a high you'll remember an it does turn color's like it you hear about in certain temps! PICS OF the BB and CM wk 7 on both, up 2 post, it's so sick looking! CM and CHRONIC both 2 wks left!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Hey hemplvur I just went ahead and smoked some of the freshly cut BB mutant and it's so fruity, BB, smell and the BOMB of smoke and it was well worth keeping cause it's a high you'll remember an it does turn color's like it you hear about in certain temps! PICS OF the BB and CM wk 7 on both, up 2 post, it's so sick looking! CM and CHRONIC both 2 wks left!

I am glad you have yourself a blueberry smelling pheno. My mutant does not smell like anything yet. Out of the 3 I have going,the mutant is the least developed. The other 2 are starting to fill out nicely. I finally have them dialed in. After all the shit talking I will grow this out again. But I have a pack of DJ Shorts True Blueberry. I will grow that out 1st. I have so many strains I want to grow out. I do know that I have 8 seeds of Serious Bubblegum. That plus some White Widow will be what I grow out next. Along with a few Chemdog from Reservoir Seeds. I WILL update this tomorrow with pics so all of you can see what these ladies look like filled in. Buds are really starting to thicken up. Resin production is at FULL SPEED now! Fucking shit this is a picky fucking plant. I hope my mutant ends up like yours. Nice and Blueberry issh. :joint:

growshower

cant wait to see the update,really looking forward to the chemdog show, such a great strain in my opinion, wonderful plant to grow as well

Hey Hemp, I to grow WW and have for the last 5 years, and I have thousands of WW seeds that for some reason are 100% female which is awesome because you don't need to sow double of what you wanted to flower. Instead I put 60 seeds and I have 60 females, and with the mothers that I kept over the years I have the best of the best of the Widow anyways. I just crossed the Blueberry with the WIDOW , also the WW x CRITICAL MASS, also WW x CHRONIC. Those are in the works as we speak, but the freebie EASY SATIVA that were thrown in on my order and made thousands of EASY WIDOW , which are WW x EASY SATIVA, and it's 1 of the best plants I've ever grown, and maybe smoked! With the exception of the SSH, it is my favorite and only down fall is the flowering time 11-12 wks. Due to ES, it took about 16 wks, so since the WW only took 8 wks I thought that the WW would lower the EASY SATIVA's growing time and make an unreal strain(which I did). I crossed them and made a 11-12 wk strain that is out of this world. The thing is I no I can do 3 grow of an 8 wk strain by the time I do 2 of these 12 wk strains, thats my issue but the bud is so good I'm doing it next grow!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I know I`m a laggy fuck but........

I know I`m a laggy fuck but........

Here is the update I have been screaming about for the past week. I have been so damn busy I have just had no time. All my strains I am growing are doing so well and SO FAST! These Blueberry are FINALLY starting to fill in....even the mutant. Crystal production is at FULL speed now and another 3 weeks-month these ladies should be nice and toasty. My more indica pheno and the most vigorous of the 3 is starting to get a slightly fruity smell(yay for me) The more sativa like pheno and also the tallest of the 3 has very lanky buds,starting to dense up and throw out new resin daily.....and the mutant,that lil slut is something else. She is very vigorous as well,but with so many tops and so many budspots she does not know what to do..LOL! Buds are more sparse on her,the smell is like a deep dark chocolate. Promise to update more often now that stuff is in order. By the way,the camera died before I could get a pic of the 3rd(sat dom) plant. Will buy a new cam today and get pics up later.....enjoy and Keep It Blue! :joint:

Attachments

• mutant.jpg
    mutant.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 25
  • indidom.jpg
    indidom.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 26

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Blueberry Day 48

Blueberry Day 48

With so much going on I have had NO time to update. But now that stuff is back to normal around here my updates will come more frequently. Here is my Dutch Passion BB at day 48(yesterday 7-3-09) Out of the 3,one of them is starting to smell EXTREMELY fruity,JUST LIKE BLUEBERRIES. At first I was not impressed with this plant. But as time went on it wore off on me. Slow vegging plant and even slow when first starting 12/12! However as time went on these ladies really took off. Another 3 weeks or so should do these ladies fine. All of them are VERY sticky with loads of happy lil trich`s. Thanks DP! Enjoy this small update and Keep It Blue.............:joint:

Attachments

• allbb.jpg
    allbb.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 38
  • mutant.jpg
    mutant.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 28
  • fruitygirl.jpg
    fruitygirl.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 24
  • msfatleaves.jpg
    msfatleaves.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 29
Hey Hemp and everone, Is anyone out there have a BB that is purple at the end of flowering, The clone's I took from my BB mutant are all purple now. It's awesome and really stinky, and the CRITICAL MASS is also unreal. Grow CRITICAL MASS if I were you because the yield and the smoke are just so unbelievable you would thank me I promice. I am thanking my buddy everyday! MR. NICE-CM take it from me, the crystal production is by far the greatest I've seen in a long time, my WHITE WIDOW barely compares, you would be suprised at the taste, and high of this strain!!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hemp and everone, Is anyone out there have a BB that is purple at the end of flowering, The clone's I took from my BB mutant are all purple now. It's awesome and really stinky, and the CRITICAL MASS is also unreal. Grow CRITICAL MASS if I were you because the yield and the smoke are just so unbelievable you would thank me I promice. I am thanking my buddy everyday! MR. NICE-CM take it from me, the crystal production is by far the greatest I've seen in a long time, my WHITE WIDOW barely compares, you would be suprised at the taste, and high of this strain!!

Pictures...?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Fuck Fuck Fuck.....all 3 of these are throwing out major nanners. I am not talking about 1 or 2 they are ALL over. In buds,below buds,all over everywhere.
These ladies are only just starting week 7 and nowhere near being done. I however have no room to hold 3 plants with this many nanners. So it looks as if these will be coming down. I feel cheated with these beans. Take all this time and energy and to come out like this is BULLSHIT! :wallbash:

Latest posts

Latest posts