What's new

Dutch Dragon, Swiss Bliss, Sativa Spirit, Schnazzleberry #2, and Sweetest Sativa

R

ranneG

sucks 40, :yeahthats but glad to hear you still have a little left to work with. Good luck man.

peace

D

DublinHaze

bump.just wondering how the sativa spirit turned out.How did it smoke and would you recommend it.cheers dude.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post 79 :mad: Had to tear the whole tent down man...Was really messed up.

I will run them again someday and hopefully complete this thread. Only paradise seeds that I did get to grow out and finish was the swiss bliss. I think it lacked flavor and smells but damn was it frosty as hell. One of them did end up being pungent after 4 week cure.

I would run the Dutch Dragon and Sativia Spirit again in a heart beat they were frosty for their age and smelled awesome. Very fruity on the Dutch Dragon I believe.

R

ranneG

Hey DH I grew out a 10 pack, found some nice highs but the taste wasnt super. I got one pheno that yielded like a m**********r, but it was a little harsh. Got one with avg yields nice/ok taste but a really nice high (not as engergizing as i wanted). 4 other that got tossed after 1 run. 4 males i think.
Bud
picture.php

SS next to cigs
picture.php

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Sorry bout what happened.

So what about the sweetest sativa? How was the smoke for 43 days?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Extremely clear, earthy, and a bit harsh. No good sweet smells or anything stayed. I am guessing those needed 75 days at least.