What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

durban poison micro

Nice Durban! Spent a week in CO recently. Smoked Durban the whole time. Great high! Hits hard and fast then smooth sailing. :skiiing:

doams

Never seen this bud development under those cfls.
/its fast defo faster than under cfl/
Looks like those durban buds are doing good under that single 15w warm led pointed at her.
thinking about pointing another 12w cold led at her too since vanilla is meh and will took lil bit longer than durban as you can see at the bottom.
removed some leavess off poor vanilla coz it was one big pile of leaves blocking the buds.
durban is supposed to be 8week vanilla 8 and a half week flower.
have no big expectations about vanilla anyway she in very little coco about one jiffy mass of coco to be exact so..
picture.php

picture.php

is that a banana or two in the middle? :O
picture.php

poor vanilla kush:
picture.php

whole main cola was covered under leaves..
fixed now kinda..

picture.php

Last edited:

doams

Nice Durban! Spent a week in CO recently. Smoked Durban the whole time. Great high! Hits hard and fast then smooth sailing. :skiiing:

yep its pure sativa very nice crystal clear active energetic high.
one of my favourite sativas.
grew her only once before have good memories about the effect :)

Last edited:

doams

durban was already harvested vanilla will follow in two weeks.
pointed both leds at her top which might help getting those buds bigger.
but this run is more or less over.

Thanx goes to every1 who contributed and helped me along the way!

Havent tried the smoke yet
its still drying..

for the next run I am thinking about trainwreck plus some strong indica combo..
havent decided yet tho.

peace.

doams

smoke report:

well durban is the best smoke that came out of my pc box so far NO F. DOUBT!
I blame /in good ofc/ those leds.

smoke is very strong maybe strongest among everything that I grew which is interesting coz durban is supposed to be @ 8% thc. But compared to utopia haze which is 20+ % thc this durban is stronger than utopia haze.
how is that even possible?
:D

btw started another round trainwreck + some kush but this time in big pot 3+ litres.
already smoked like half of durban :/
I need more medicine will be using big pots from now on..

vanilla is still alive looks like bud on a stick yield will be like half gram lol.

peace

doams

Hey bus. Nice grow ! Not sure of you did, but could you let me know how much you managed to yield off the DP ?

thanks man

hard to say coz I didnt weighted it ..
but got two two inches long buds and two one inches long buds approx./
dunno maybe little under two grams off durban altogether /but thats just a wild guess/?

I know this thread is done but vanilla was harvested and now its dry enough.. I will test her tonite I expect to get super stoned was super high off durban last few days :D

doams

Show us some pics of the Dry Flowers!!

its 2 late for that vaped everything already
:D

btw one of the trainwreck seedlings /from new run/ is mutated so started another durban to replace that mutant..
I like the durban smoke a lot! too bad there is no more..but there will be some more hopefully..
from now on will grow only in big pots to get more medicine..