What's new

DR ATOMIC NORTHERN LIGHTS

Lucid

i have some dr atomic... NLxBB going rite now at 21 days .. ill post some pics when they get closer to being done

I'm also a fan of NL. Grew NL from Gypsy Nirvana around spring of 2005.
I was most impressed, especialy as i pulled 3Oz at harvest.

I'll try upload some pics later.

JACKBAYBEH

Beautiful buds SubRob. I just ordered the Thai Lights off the BAY.
No telling when I'll get to them. Thinking I may add his Haze to my collection
as well. Is his NL bred into the haze also? Anyone?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
superbudz-thanks for stoppin in-your right, nl is a classic.
marti- thanks. i look forward to mr. nice's nl. his breeder seems to be the man! as far as dr atomic haze, we will know in the next 3 to 4 cycles
lucid, that is a strain i am very anxious to hear about. his nl is awesome, and a touch of dj shorts blue cant help but make just about anystrain sweeter. good luck.
blunt-nice- most times those seem to be the best.
ragga mon-thanks for checken em out!
thomas cherry-gotta love it. nl is the definition of "fat chunky nugs"!
jackbb-thanks.yes, his nl is bred into all his strains i believe. ill be trying his haze soon-already have beans-just need to find the time-cant wait to hear about his thai lights!

G

Subrob, Killer nuggs!!! beautiful ladies you got there, great job.

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
ditto. i'm about to purchase at least one pack of Atomic gens... leaning toward Atomic Haze, but the Thai Lights and his NL both interest me. But info on Atomic stuff is really hard to come by.

G

The Thai Lights sounds very interesting, Red can you describe the plant more? Does it get very tall, yield, high, etc. Thanks in advance.

G

wow, wicked pics subrob, I have seen the Dr Atomic stuff on SB but have'nt really seen any pics. Those look killer!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chief-thanks for stoppin back by. i never did do the smoke report-but i can sum it up quickly. first-they ended up flushed for 3.5 weeks. i never expected them to go so long!but that translated to a very mellow taste, and there was no irritation to the throat or lungs. this particular nl kinda tasted like flowers. the high was a very heavy stone. kinda knocked you down and sat on your chest! i already have some more of his beans, and a fellow ic'er has very generously offered me a cross. you will see more atomic on ic from me!

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
You buds and blunts actually do look pretty similar aside from the fact of the colors. I am going to grow dr.atomics NL outdoors this season but i wasnt aware that it went 70 days :O Do you know what % of ambers were trich when you cut? Looks very nice man, im really looking forward to it.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
joe-thanks for the comments-and thanks again for the tip

diya, all info out there is same on every sight. ive got more coming. good luck.

hey marti!

supernuck-thanks for stoppin in.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
t-dot, these girls got cut at 70 days and no more than 20% of trichs were amber-colas had barely turned. I have started to wonder if this has anything to do with the canna nutrients in rockwool, cuz same thing happened with my blubonic. anyone had sim. exp. please let me know. growing outdoors, these plants will get HUGE!!!! almost 6 foot indoors under 600 w. good luck

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
See NL is supposed to be Indica but by your pics Atomic's looks mostly Sativa and considering they could have gone longer i would say his version is mostly Sativa. I've been looking for the mostly Indica version. Thanks for the report.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey chief- keep in mind that i tend to grow my plants real big, and the canna seems to allow these plants to get bigger than you would think. the plants displayed mostly indica traits<other than the flowering time> and of course the high is pure indie!!!!! have also grown bcsc nl#5, and i let it go almost 60. also very high quality strain.

T.doT.Toker

Veteran
Nice youve grown both, because i cant decide which one to get. What do you think? 20% amber i tohught was really high. Usually i hear people cutting at 5% to 10%. Take it easy.

T.doT.Toker

Veteran
Yes, how else would they do it? Of course we dont sit there sitting everysingle trichome :p Guesstamation

Latest posts

Latest posts