What's new

DR ATOMIC NORTHERN LIGHTS

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you everyone for your comments-can never go wrong with northern lights!!! i will post smoke report tonite!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Csf-thank you. from what i have heard, dr atomic started with sensi seeds nl#5 and crossed it with other nl genetics from holland and canada. that idea didnt turn me on that much, but it is a truly nice northern lights plant. very worthy.

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Great shots! I love the Doc, he truly has a great feel for the plant. Hey Natefrog his Thailights will knock your socks off!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
natefrog and red, thanks for stoppin by. i was following many posts and pics by both of you long before i became a member. nate-have heard nothing but good about his thai lights. has anyone heard anything of his nl x haze? its one of my next strains. any info appreciated. thx

G

i have a pack of sensi northern lights does any one know if sensi nl is a good breed or are thay bunk.the seedes are big. subrob good looking nl what kind of high is a nl.and do thay do well toped or supper croped?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx dan-i know sensi gear by reputation only, but that rep is as one of the best in the business. i cant recall ever hearing negative feedback with anything relating to sensi, im sure there are many here who can give you more info. i did not top or supercrop the atomic nl, as i did just one round, and i like to see them from seed as they were meant to be before i decide what to do with them. from my experience, nl strains tend to be very stout, workable indicas that you can do just about anything to, but there are always exceptions.
again, from my exper., the high from nl's tend to be a strong body stone. good luck.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
red, sounds like you have experience with doc or his genetics. do you have any info on his genetics? info on him is hard to track down! thx

ANYONE feel free to answer! thank you

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Looks GREAT!!!

However looks nothing like the strain of NL i grow.

Here are some pics.

Last edited:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Looks like some tasty ass northern lights =) Gotta luv that strain tho, classic strain!

G

Northern lights is sketchy these days seems like every seed bank has one, but they are all very different. My first grow I grew Oasis it was leafy and garlicy, pretty good active indica high. If I give one a go again it will be when Mr. Nice releases one, I think I read where he is working on putting it out along with Afghan or its just rumor. Your Dr. Atomic looks nice, wonder how his Haze is.

Latest posts

Latest posts