What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

StonedOwl

It's Notso finished for another month here...
Will you be posting some pics of the headbands would love to see what they look like outdoor, This is my first time growing outdoors, and The plant has taken to it really well I feel like the terps are louder outside.

Where can I check out some of your beans on strainly @Chunkypigs.
there some reproductions of ogkb 2.0 @ glg ( Great Lakes genetics) I picked up some scoutbreath f2 and ogkb 2.0 bx . So Far I really have liked the OGKB 2.0 x Pre98, I haven't tried just ogkb alone, hoping to find something nice.

Attachments

• IMG_3282.jpeg
    IMG_3282.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3750.jpeg
    IMG_3750.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15

Tynehead Tom

I didn't do light dep this year or I would have run the 2.0 for sure.
Opted for a full season run with my Coastal Blueberry and rolling the dice they finish for me here at 52N LOL
Passed all my mom's to a friend a couple weeks ago in hopes to get fresh clones back in late november after hunting season. In mid october , right after harvest, I'm going on an epic hunting/fishing adventure in a remote part of northern BC for what could be a 25 day trip so figured shutting down the mom room was in order. Hopefully the ogkb 2.0 survives the plantsitter hehe but that's why I made all the seed I did, just in case I lose the mother cut ;)

DNHappy

Will you be posting some pics of the headbands would love to see what they look like outdoor, This is my first time growing outdoors, and The plant has taken to it really well I feel like the terps are louder outside.

there some reproductions of ogkb 2.0 @ glg ( Great Lakes genetics) I picked up some scoutbreath f2 and ogkb 2.0 bx . So Far I really have liked the OGKB 2.0 x Pre98, I haven't tried just ogkb alone, hoping to find something nice.
Thanks stoned owl I did see that and picked up a pack. Don't know when I'll get to as I have some other stuff going at the moment.

Dbag_Chopra

I didn't do light dep this year or I would have run the 2.0 for sure.
Opted for a full season run with my Coastal Blueberry and rolling the dice they finish for me here at 52N LOL
Passed all my mom's to a friend a couple weeks ago in hopes to get fresh clones back in late november after hunting season. In mid october , right after harvest, I'm going on an epic hunting/fishing adventure in a remote part of northern BC for what could be a 25 day trip so figured shutting down the mom room was in order. Hopefully the ogkb 2.0 survives the plantsitter hehe but that's why I made all the seed I did, just in case I lose the mother cut ;)
You wont lose her 😉

Jenn

Chunky

Back on page 227 you show some flower pics of your friends farm in NY. The buds are really amazing looking and I was wondering what strain they were? They kind of remind me of Deep Chunk, but I don't know.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
fukkin non-stop harvest-a-thon here. conditions for budrot exploded here Wed and didn't notice till thurs
now I'm going nuts trying to pull things way faster than I usually would. rain is beating shit up hard last 2 days.

my flowers are really nice and my garden has never been this loud before, wish I could have had 2 more dry weeks and a slow harvest but I have an ocean of my favorites that are clean and drying nice but my back is broken and I have 2 more totes to hang.

thurs and friday I was able to pick dry buds between wet spells but today everything was soked so I hang it for a day with fans on it before it goes into my 60/60 room or the 2 dehueys will ice up if I fill the room with too much dripping wet flower.

this year because it's all coming down so fast I'm spending more time when I harvest to remove more big fans and I'm only taking basically the thick half of the branch and leaving all the small shit in case the weather improve and I can grab some really late smalls for hash or whatever.

I'll get some pics up when shit slows I had some season here and fed way more K this season and the frost is sick. I hada good photographer scheduled to come and take pics today while
i harvested but rain fukked it, might happen tomorrow but my favorite plants are down now and the garden isn't pretty anymore.

where do you download the icmag app for android phone??? that would help make the pics appear...

1:21 am and I gotta go hang more DOC 15, HPK, TK, Wedding cake tropical sleigh ride and
double og sour #3.

once I break out as a rock star I hope my groupies will take care of this harvest time
busy work AND roll joints for me.
Screen Shot 2024-09-29 at 1.31.44 AM.png

kro-magnon

Veteran
fukkin non-stop harvest-a-thon here. conditions for budrot exploded here Wed and didn't notice till thurs
now I'm going nuts trying to pull things way faster than I usually would. rain is beating shit up hard last 2 days.

my flowers are really nice and my garden has never been this loud before, wish I could have had 2 more dry weeks and a slow harvest but I have an ocean of my favorites that are clean and drying nice but my back is broken and I have 2 more totes to hang.

thurs and friday I was able to pick dry buds between wet spells but today everything was soked so I hang it for a day with fans on it before it goes into my 60/60 room or the 2 dehueys will ice up if I fill the room with too much dripping wet flower.

this year because it's all coming down so fast I'm spending more time when I harvest to remove more big fans and I'm only taking basically the thick half of the branch and leaving all the small shit in case the weather improve and I can grab some really late smalls for hash or whatever.

I'll get some pics up when shit slows I had some season here and fed way more K this season and the frost is sick. I hada good photographer scheduled to come and take pics today while
i harvested but rain fukked it, might happen tomorrow but my favorite plants are down now and the garden isn't pretty anymore.

where do you download the icmag app for android phone??? that would help make the pics appear...

1:21 am and I gotta go hang more DOC 15, HPK, TK, Wedding cake tropical sleigh ride and
double og sour #3.

once I break out as a rock star I hope my groupies will take care of this harvest time
busy work AND roll joints for me.
View attachment 19075007
🤞for a good end of season and a great quality in your flowers, do you think this year could be a grand cru for you?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m going through the same shit Chunky couple things in my favor is that there is so much out there even with the loss they’re still going to be all Lot to retrieve but it sad , if I had more help, I would be able to harvest that much more in a proper manner

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Woke up to no power this morning, it went off about 7:00 so I slept in another couple hours.
Got the genny hooked up and all is well now with the utility estimating 12:45 to be back up and running.
Luckily it didn’t knock out my other spot which is only two miles as the crow flies.
Sucks to hear about the rainy weather out there. I’m not sure I could handle unpredictability of outdoor growing.
Sounds like you’ll be able to fill your coffers however since you planted like a madman Jonny Appleseed.