What's new

Do-it-yourself Haze

OldCoolSativa

Some pics at ~ 9 weeks...

@ojd's Sour Thai Nevil - not a pearl pheno like I'd hoped but has dense buds and a wonderful, complex aroma. Should be done by 11-12 weeks.

F61 Sour Thai Nevil.jpg

F61 Sour Thai Nevi colal.jpg

Holy Hanh - I did not grow this plant well; it never really seemed happy and it was generally lacking vigor. Harvested at 9 weeks. The other HH plant, a runt, was useless and was culled at 9 weeks; I may get a 1/2 oz of bud from it.

F61 holy hanh.jpg

F61 holy hanh cola.jpg

OHz - two clones from the seed I originally popped last summer. Still stretching at 9+ weeks. Metal shop aromas.

F61 OHz.jpg

F61 OHz flowers.jpg

I put clones of the Nevil's Haze x THH #1 and #3 (sourced from @flower~power) into flower two weeks ago and they're doing fine...pics next time.

OldCoolSativa

Here's a pic of the grow last night coming up on 10 weeks. Pretty interesting that the OHz is just getting started with flower formation while the Sour Thai Nevil as almost finished at this point. Clone of the Holy Hanh plant is front center, clone of the Sour Thai Nevil plant is middle row left side, and the NH x THH clones from @flower~power are in the middle row center and right. These clones have only been under 12/12 for two weeks; NH x THH #1 is less vigorous but unreal terps, while #3 is very vigorous.

F67 all plants.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see you run the Sour Thai Nevil aka Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil, its defo 1 of my favourites.
Shame you didn't get a pearl pheno as I know your was hoping for 1.
The Pearl pheno is not the best pheno of all phenos my opinion, still amazing and very special, and the purest Sativa pheno from the Sour Thai Nevil with an incredible taste and Cleanest High I've ever experienced with zero Indica detected, but I preferred several other phenos, but honestly loved all phenos.

I made a new x with the Pearl pheno of Sour Thai Nevil x Dankincense Male ( NH23 x Kariba x Original Diesel) NH23 x Kariba leaner , I don't see there being alot of interest in the Pearl pheno X's due to yield and flower time (12weeks minimum) but will send you a few packs to check out if interested) as your defo a Sativa warrior and did a great show on the first round and this new run with the 1 Sour Thai Nevil.

Anyone down to run a log on icmag.com of the Sour Thai Nevil , Pearl pheno x's hit me up

Sour Thai Nevil clone ( Pearl pheno) x Dankincense Male ( NH23 x Kariba leaner)

Sour Thai Nevil 2 clone ( Pearl pheno) x Chem d Madness Male ( Chem d clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long Male ( Nevil Schoenmakers)

OldCoolSativa

Glad to see you run the Sour Thai Nevil aka Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil, its defo 1 of my favourites.
Shame you didn't get a pearl pheno as I know your was hoping for 1.
The Pearl pheno is not the best pheno of all phenos my opinion, still amazing and very special, and the purest Sativa pheno from the Sour Thai Nevil with an incredible taste and Cleanest High I've ever experienced with zero Indica detected, but I preferred several other phenos, but honestly loved all phenos.

I'm growing some crosses I made from that wonderful Outback haze #1 x (NH21 x MML) back in 2021-2022 and I'll be adding to this thread. But first I wanted to touch on the Sour Thai Nevil that I grew last year. As @ojd noted, I didn't get the pearl pheno; the plant I grew seemed to be about 70% sour deez. Holy shit was it potent. I mean ridiculously potent. I had a couple whiteys when smoking it and the most recent one, last summer, gave me pause to seriously consider taking a long break from smoking weed. It was too much for me, and for the woman I was dating at the time. So @ojd deserves props for yet another really powerful cross. That one just wasn't my style. My kids loved it though.

More to come shortly on the latest grow.

Maria Sanchez

But first I wanted to touch on the Sour Thai Nevil that I grew last year. As @ojd noted, I didn't get the pearl pheno; the plant I grew seemed to be about 70% sour deez. Holy shit was it potent. I mean ridiculously potent. I had a couple whiteys when smoking it and the most recent one, last summer, ...

Haha, okay, it wasn't just me then having that with the SSSTN.
Once or twice within 5 minutes of bong hits.
Once or twice up to like an hour or so after.
Don't stand up too fast on this girl, either.
(Though mine was maybe 50/50 on the SSSDH and the NvThai ratio.)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm growing some crosses I made from that wonderful Outback haze #1 x (NH21 x MML) back in 2021-2022 and I'll be adding to this thread. But first I wanted to touch on the Sour Thai Nevil that I grew last year. As @ojd noted, I didn't get the pearl pheno; the plant I grew seemed to be about 70% sour deez. Holy shit was it potent. I mean ridiculously potent. I had a couple whiteys when smoking it and the most recent one, last summer, gave me pause to seriously consider taking a long break from smoking weed. It was too much for me, and for the woman I was dating at the time. So @ojd deserves props for yet another really powerful cross. That one just wasn't my style. My kids loved it though.

More to come shortly on the latest grow.
We had no Sour Diesel phenos show up but you must be thinking of a SSSDH pheno ( SSH x Sour Diesel) , both strains used the SSSDH and Swiss Thai nevil are both potent so definitely a potent hybrid overall.

Look forward to your pics of the X you made with my Outback Haze x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness that you ran before ( was a killer show you put on for us 🙏)