What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

dj's blue berry & flo, headband, bubba and pure kush

D

dankbudz

im getting ready t flower these mothers out. the bubba is right at 36" and the pure kush is at 41". i just took a round of cuttings off the pure as you can see.

pre-98 bubba

pure kush

D

dankbudz

thanks OG!!!

maybe one day youll be rocking the PK :wink: :wink: :wink:

swampthing

beautiful kushes dank... those look dope

nothing in the world like that coffee/metallic taste of bubba... yum

props

:rasta: swampy :rasta:

mxpx

damn those are some baller nugs!! :joint:
was going through my cannabible and saw this and thought i would share - that headbands sounds incredible from what all u guys are saying

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

this is a different cut. what it is im not sure but its def a diesel cross of some sort. this cut leaves alot of questions unawsered about what its is and where it came from.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
No matter what the strains are...they look good. So congratulations. Hope the smell and taste are phenomenal as well.

Props to the people who've bred these strains for us. Thanks

KindHypnos

If you ever read this brothadankbudz, hope everything works out for you man... hope things didn't get anymore serious then you'd already described, and you just decided to delete for the time being.

Best wishes to you, and I hope our paths cross once again.

Peace,
KindHypnos

mxpx

:badday: damn what happened to dankbudz??? :badday: - that sux to see him go, i hope everything is cool and he's just takin a break... db if u ever come back holla at me, im still saving that gift for you, peace buddy

lazyperson

dankbudz said:
this is a different cut. what it is im not sure but its def a diesel cross of some sort. this cut leaves alot of questions unawsered about what its is and where it came from.

It's a hybrid of the Chem Cut that was taken in 91'. Lineage is something like this.

"Hey Lazy...quick bagseed history lesson fer ya.

In '90/'91 the fellow who goes by the handle ChemDog bought some killer herbs called Chem/Dawg from another cat, JoeBrand, at a Dead concert.

In that bag ChemDog found +/- 12 seeds...out of those seeds there are 7 cuts that have been saved..the seeds were sprouted in small lots in '91, '00, & '06...1 cut was saved in '91, 2 cuts were saved in '00...& 4 cuts were saved in '06...The Original cut selected in '91 was used to create some hybrids & polyhybrids such as Original Diesel, Headband Diesel, Sour Diesel, NYCD, etc...

I don't believe there is a direct relation between any of the ChemDawgs & the Real OG Kush...no matter what anyone says to the contrary"

As for what was used to hybrid it depends on which strain you are talking about specifically. Headband from what I understand is a very special Super Skunk crossed with the Original Chem cutting that was taken in 91'.
the super skunk's lineage was fucked with by some sativa from Hawaii and also Northern Lights from what I understand. I have my doubts about the NL, but that was just one source. I don't think that there was any NL in the Super Skunk used, but what do I know. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts