What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Brother Nature

Whats with the transfer rate argument I keep hearing about? Are people saying that a hack wasn't possible because 23mpbs isn't a reachable rate for internet file transfers? Because if that's the argument, that's incorrect, but if that's not the argument I'd be interested to hear what it actually is?

M

Mr D

Whats with the transfer rate argument I keep hearing about? Are people saying that a hack wasn't possible because 23mpbs isn't a reachable rate for internet file transfers? Because if that's the argument, that's incorrect, but if that's not the argument I'd be interested to hear what it actually is?

If you are a tech guy here's a link that breaks down the tech aspect of the claim the data was copied rather than hacked.

https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

This is the source of the original report calling bullshit on the Russian hacking story.

Intel Vets Challenge ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence
https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

Brother Nature

Thanks, I initially had interest in it from reading the VIPS memo, which didn't seem to add up completely to me, but that forensicator article makes a lot more sense in terms of the possible conclusions. Clearly there's a lot more to the story than I had initially thought. I'll have to actually read into it a bit more. All I know is good hackers don't generally get caught unless they fuck up majorly... I could care less about the political implications of it, but as a tech guy the nerdy stuff is of interest to me and I'm trying to avoid doing any actual work while at work. :)

M

Mr D

Thanks, I initially had interest in it from reading the VIPS memo, which didn't seem to add up completely to me, but that forensicator article makes a lot more sense in terms of the possible conclusions. Clearly there's a lot more to the story than I had initially thought. I'll have to actually read into it a bit more. All I know is good hackers don't generally get caught unless they fuck up majorly... I could care less about the political implications of it, but as a tech guy the nerdy stuff is of interest to me and I'm trying to avoid doing any actual work while at work. :)

Since you are a tech guy it will be good to hear your thoughts on the forensicator article.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
If you are a tech guy here's a link that breaks down the tech aspect of the claim the data was copied rather than hacked.

https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

This is the source of the original report calling bullshit on the Russian hacking story.

Intel Vets Challenge ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence
https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

Mueller refused to hear a word about that transfer rate nonsense.

His name was Seth Rich, alert and talkative in the ambulance, OK in the hospital. Until he wasn't.

M

Mr D

Mueller refused to hear a word about that transfer rate nonsense.

His name was Seth Rich, alert and talkative in the ambulance, OK in the hospital. Until he wasn't.

Also noteworthy was Assange's statement that Russia was not the source of the emails.

Hempy McNoodle

Why don't you care about the political implications? ...Just curious.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dude, there ended up being political implications from a blowjob.

Do you care if I got lucky today?

Unless you are the hacker or hackee or the guy paying them to talk or shut up exactly what consequences do you expect to face?

minds_I

Veteran

Unless you are the hacker or hackee or the guy paying them to talk or shut up exactly what consequences do you expect to face?

Hello all,

A free blow job at that....who's the better businessman?

Just say'in.

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

The facts behind this story are hugely consequential to our nation, our world, and the establishment. It would mean that the deep state is real, it's operators committed treason or sedition and could face the death penalty. The media establishment could be considered accessories or co-conspirators. It would also imply that these people are involved in a criminal conspiracy to commit murder and expose the relationship between the deep state and MS-13. This is so huge.

X

xavier7995

The facts behind this story are hugely consequential to our nation, our world, and the establishment. It would mean that the deep state is real, it's operators committed treason or sedition and could face the death penalty. The media establishment could be considered accessories or co-conspirators. It would also imply that these people are involved in a criminal conspiracy to commit murder and expose the relationship between the deep state and MS-13. This is so huge.

Can you expound on this a bit, I dont follow? Ms13 is a street gang, guess it depends on experience, but they are some unsophisticated dudes relative to most. The "deep state" would be a rather different circle and I dont see how they would benefit. Its like throwing the hell's Angel's out there as being in cahoots with the rothschilds.

M

Mr D

Oh the Irony....

ENgquORXkAAVXPG.jpg

geneva_sativa

Veteran
the deep state would never be involved in drug cartels,, violent gangs,, human trafficking,, mind control operations,,:covereyes: <sarcast>