What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

E

ESTERCHASER

jims dad

jims dad

And Morrison's dad said of Jim 'I think Jim was a pretty solid citizen' :biglaugh:

I love the Doors, and sure, i don't think Jim was a 'bad guy', but i think describing him as a 'solid citizen' is a little out of touch.... :covereyes:

i read jims poetry, you can feel the pain in his words at times towards his father.

Hello all,

Yes, those too...though the GoT was based on distorted facts used to deceive the American public as a catalyst into the Viet Nam War.

minds_I

Ah yes...just like ((they)) did with the fake shrunken heads and skin lampshades to get us to fight Germany in WWII. Oy vey!

E

ESTERCHASER

that propaganda machine

that propaganda machine

Ah yes...just like ((they)) did with the fake shrunken heads and skin lampshades to get us to fight Germany in WWII. Oy vey!

its got bigger nastier teeth nowadays dont it?
Fucken cheney and halliburton.......no bid contracts too lmao

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not being critical of either of them, i just remember when i saw the clip i thought 'solid citizen??' Imagining Jim gobbling 10 LSD trips
and washing it down with a brewski :biglaugh:

hell, every "solid citizen" i know could use a few hits of LSD in my honest opinion.:tiphat:

M

Mr D

I read the CTH piece. Sundance has been on track since the beginning.

Ignore the Maddow educated morons who dismiss anything they didn't hear on CNN, MSNBC or read in WaPo or the NYT.

h.h.

Veteran
Only believe obscure yellow journalism. Never believe anything with peer review. That way you can pretend that you’re above the Frey, sprinkling your own drops of sunshine upon the world. A gift of brilliance. Smarter than the rest.
Extra sugar in the koolaide.

M

Mr D

Only believe obscure yellow journalism. Never believe anything with peer review. That way you can pretend that you’re above the Frey, sprinkling your own drops of sunshine upon the world. A gift of brilliance. Smarter than the rest.
Extra sugar in the koolaide.

Bro don't be so hard on yourself. :tiphat:

M

Mr D

Looky Looky at what Schiff pulled out of his ass.

EORm-ayWsAIYZg2-588x600.jpg

Reminds of the 911 hijackers passport they happened to find on the street. Seems to have survived the firey crash unscathed.

Now here we are with a hand written note saying exactly what the democrats claimed.

Only one thing to do....call in Lev Parnas, Giuliani, Hunter and Joe Biden, Kent, Taylor, Whistleblower, Bolton, Yavonvitch and 1/2 of the US state department stationed in Ukraine. Call em all in baby and put them under oath.

Badfishy1

Looky Looky at what Schiff pulled out of his ass.

View Image

Reminds of the 911 hijackers passport they happened to find on the street. Seems to have survived the firey crash unscathed.

Now here we are with a hand written note saying exactly what the democrats claimed.

Only one thing to do....call in Lev Parnas, Giuliani, Hunter and Joe Biden, Kent, Taylor, Whistleblower, Bolton, Yavonvitch and 1/2 of the US state department stationed in Ukraine. Call em all in baby and put them under oath.

Nah NYT got in front of it quickly. Burisma was hacked by muh russia. The same muh russia Elliot tried blaming for shooting down Ukrainian airliner. Didn’t they realize blaming muh russia hasn’t worked yet?

M

Mr D

Nah NYT got in front of it quickly. Burisma was hacked by muh russia. The same muh russia Elliot tried blaming for shooting down Ukrainian airliner. Didn’t they realize blaming muh russia hasn’t worked yet?

They even quoted crowdstrike on the Russia hacked Ukraine story making Orwell envious.

Badfishy1

They even quoted crowdstrike on the Russia hacked Ukraine story making Orwell envious.

Pretty obvious at this point Russia is the boogeyman for every problem in the DNC. Also amazing anybody would believe a word coming out of crowdstrike. The transfer rates from the Russian hacker known as Seth Rich still to this day are unexplainable. Basically, russia can’t even afford to keep their migs and sukhois in the air but have created some super internet? Yeah mental gymnastics are strong on this one...

Oh and would love to see Andrea Gordita stumble through a nice senate grilling