What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

Question 1:
Does a "white nationalist" and a "black nationalist" share the same beliefs?

Question 2:
Can a black person be a "white nationalist'?

Question 3:
What is the difference between a "white nationalist" and a "nationalist"?

Good questions.
1. Yes, they very well could.
2. Not unless they are mixed raced and identify as white.
3. No difference. White specifies that individuals race but it is generally not relevent. This is why the term white nationalist should be done away with. It's sole purpose seems to be an attempt to purposely conflate white people who are nationalists with white people who are racist supremacists.

Absolem

Good questions.
1. Yes, they very well could.
2. Not unless they are mixed raced and identify as white.
3. No difference. White specifies that individuals race but it is generally not relevent
. This is why the term white nationalist should be done away with. It's sole purpose seems to be an attempt to purposely conflate white people who are nationalists with white people who are racist supremacists.

Thanks for answering.

Just a follow up questions regarding your post.

Question:
If using the term "white" before nationalist has nothing to do with race then why can't a black person be a "white nationalist"?

Question.
Do "white nationalists" believe white people should only be in this country?

Question:
If a white person uses the term "white" in front of nationalist what is the purpose of that?

Hempy McNoodle

Thanks for answering.

Just a follow up questions regarding your post.

Question:
If using the term "white" before nationalist has nothing to do with race then why can't a black person be a "white nationalist"?

Question.
Do "white nationalists" believe white people should only be in this country?

Question:
If a white person uses the term "white" in front of nationalist what is the purpose of that?

To clarify, I would say that 'white' is not relevent in nationalism. 'White nationalist' is basically a smear term used against innocent white conservatives to paint all white people who are conservative as racists.

A black person can certainly be a nationalist. And again the color of their skin does not need to be pointed out at all, whether black, white, hispanic, etc.
Generally, nationalists are pro-ethnic diversity. A supremacist is a whole different thing.

The term white nationalist became very popular during the 2016 election cycle and is a smear term for right wingers who happen to be white. It's a racist term.

Hempy McNoodle

I agree. I just don't understand why white people add "white" in front of nationalism but yet say race has nothing to do with it.

I think that it is mostly democrat leaning anti sovereignists that would use that term because they seek to vilify nationalists (sovereignists). I've never heard of anyone identifying as a white nationalist. But, it could happen. But, an institution should not use that term because it is discriminatory.

Hempy McNoodle

Personally, I think 'race' is an erroneous concept. But, I could be called white, hispanic, or mixed. And I believe both 'nationalism' and 'globalizationism' can both be wonderful, but it all depends who is in charge. If Nazis ran a global empire, that would be a nightmare. And, just the same, if nazis ran only their own country, that would also be terrible.

med4u

Veteran
Would you have a problem of a television network calling itself White Entertainment Television or WET..?
I bet yes...but no one bats an eye at BET...Black Entertainment Television
Why is this? Is it a racial slight? One is left to wonder....

packerfan79

Veteran

Absolem

Personally, I think 'race' is an erroneous concept. But, I could be called white, hispanic, or mixed. And I believe both 'nationalism' and 'globalizationism' can both be wonderful, but it all depends who is in charge. If Nazis ran a global empire, that would be a nightmare. And, just the same, if nazis ran only their own country, that would also be terrible.

Richard Spencer and Jason Kessler two of the Unite the Right rally organizers label themselves as "white nationalist". Same with Chris Cantwell and several alt right groups who also label themselves as "white nationalists".

Blaming the media for labeling these people as "white nationalists" is wrong and you know it. These people labeled themselves as "white nationalists" and promoted white only agendas. Saying race has nothing to do with this is strange to me.

Question.
If a muslim said they were a "muslim nationalist" but then told you that label has nothing to do with religion would you believe them?

Absolem

Would you have a problem of a television network calling itself White Entertainment Television or WET..?
I bet yes...but no one bats an eye at BET...Black Entertainment Television
Why is this? Is it a racial slight? One is left to wonder....

Not at all. WET is slang for Fox News.

minds_I

Veteran
Nice of you to post a retarded leftist rag, to slam an award winning journalist. Lol. Gotta love your hypocrisy, again.
:laughing:

Hello all,

Hey, least I could do...there will be more, do feel free to comment. ay?

Yeah, Solomon is an oracle of truth right?

hypocracy? What you talkin bout willis?

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Richard Spencer and Jason Kessler two of the Unite the Right rally organizers label themselves as "white nationalist". Same with Chris Cantwell and several alt right groups who also label themselves as "white nationalists".

Blaming the media for labeling these people as "white nationalists" is wrong and you know it. These people labeled themselves as "white nationalists" and promoted white only agendas. Saying race has nothing to do with this is strange to me.

Question.
If a muslim said they were a "muslim nationalist" but then told you that label has nothing to do with religion would you believe them?

Here it is critically important to understand that there seems to be a 'false-flag' component or aspect to Unite the Right. It turns out that some of their leadership is tied to the Hillary Clinton State Department.

Here is an article from Southern Poverty Law Center's 'Hate Watch' web:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...ite-nationalist-movement-hatewatch-determines

As far as a muslim nationalist claiming that they are both muslim and nationalistically oriented politically, but not a believer in a muslim dominance over the nation in question. I would certainly take them at their word.

Absolem

Here it is critically important to understand that there seems to be a 'false-flag' component or aspect to Unite the Right. It turns out that some of their leadership is tied to the Hillary Clinton State Department.

Here is an article from Southern Poverty Law Center's 'Hate Watch' web:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...ite-nationalist-movement-hatewatch-determines

As far as a muslim nationalist claiming that they are both muslim and nationalistically oriented politically, but not a believer in a muslim dominance over the nation in question. I would certainly take them at their word.

Hempy. You are dodging. Richard Spencer, Jason Kessler, and Chris Cantwell are not some false flag. They are the real deal "white nationalists" and they call themselves "white nationalists". Do you dispute this?

So if a person told you they were a "liberal American" but said the word liberal had nothing to do with their political beliefs you would believe them?

It seems you are denying what people label themselves.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy. You are dodging. Richard Spencer, Jason Kessler, and Chris Cantwell are not some false flag. They are the real deal "white nationalists" and they call themselves "white nationalists". Do you dispute this?

So if a person told you they were a "liberal American" but said the word liberal had nothing to do with their political beliefs you would believe them?

It seems you are denying what people label themselves.

I'm not dodging. I simply don't follow that subculture. But, I would not be surprised, if they were dnc operatives, at all.

For your next point. It's a bit off the mark for comparrison. So, I'll say that if they said they were 'white liberal' than the 'white' specification would be totally unnecessary. I love cheeseburgers. I would never say I'm a white cheeseburger'er. My ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

That is also why I wouldn't necessarilly take it as fact that a public figure like R Spencer is genuine. He could certainly be a dnc operative meant to enhance the democratic platform by creating an eternal enemy and reason to vote democrat. I often here about white supremacists being emboldened lately, but I'm not seeing it in the world around me (thankfully). I think they are a ever shrinking minority (good ridance).

I think the dnc's greatest fear is the diversification of the republican party.

Badfishy1

Nice of you to post a retarded leftist rag, to slam an award winning journalist. Lol. Gotta love your hypocrisy, again.
:laughing:

MediaMatters... lmfao absolem gets his pay from feds and this mental midget gets his pay from David fucking Brock.... feds gonna fedpost, literal shills are gonna shill... wew what a timeline

Absolem

I'm not dodging. I simply don't follow that subculture. But, I would not be surprised, if they were dnc operatives, at all.

For your next point. It's a bit off the mark for comparrison. So, I'll say that if they said they were 'white liberal' than the 'white' specification would be totally unnecessary. I love cheeseburgers. I would never say I'm a white cheeseburger'er. My ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

That is also why I wouldn't necessarilly take it as fact that a public figure like R Spencer is genuine. He could certainly be a dnc operative meant to enhance the democratic platform by creating an eternal enemy and reason to vote democrat. I often here about white supremacists being emboldened lately, but I'm not seeing it in the world around me (thankfully). I think they are a ever shrinking minority (good ridance).

I think the dnc's greatist fear is the diversification of the republican party.

Reality to tough to take? Spencer, Kessler, Cantwell, Yiannopoulos, James Fields. These scum are all yours. Now you are trying to say the Unite the Right rally is a false flag. Your ability to deny what you see seems a common trait among the GOP. I bet you thought Sandy Hook was a false flag too.

Hempy McNoodle

Reality to tough to take? Spencer, Kessler, Cantwell, Yiannopoulos, James Fields. These scum are all yours. Now you are trying to say the Unite the Right rally is a false flag. Your ability to deny what you see seems a common trait among the GOP. I bet you thought Sandy Hook was a false flag too.

Now you seem to be dodging. Read the article.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/08/07/us-state-department-official-involved-white-nationalist-movement-hatewatch-determines

Hempy McNoodle

And, no, they are not my peeps, lol. I prefer people like Glenn Ford. Nice Try.

Latest posts

Latest posts