What's new

Deep State: Exposed

med4u

Veteran
Does that mean we can impeach shithead and get Biden out of the race for good? If I read that correctly it says they are both guilty.

I think Trump is already being impeached....and sleepy Joe has left the building years ago...so looks like your stuck with old billionaire Bloomberg...the other white meat
:tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Fuck billionaire Bloomberg.

I hope the public is outraged at the notion of putting another elite, 1%, out to fuck us in office.

Bernie or bust!

redlaser

Veteran
After complaining for weeks about the “secret” hearings, with both parties getting equal questioning time, hearings are made public.

Today the president said they shouldn’t be public.

Sounds like he doesn’t want people to hear what’s going on in those hearings.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Is the term 'Boomer' deemed as a derogatory term - in such circumstance?

I guess I could look it up -

Badfishy1

Aka. Spoiled Baby Boomer who doesn't want anything to change because it might cost him comforts.

Something similar to this... or a generation that sold out family values in the name of ‘convenience’ and cheap. The same generation that wants to trash on millennials, yet fail to recognize the fact THEY raised the generation on Cheetos and video games because ‘it is easier’ than spending time with kids. But yeah Tycho gets it

audiohi

Veteran
Something similar to this... or a generation that sold out family values in the name of ‘convenience’ and cheap. The same generation that wants to trash on millennials, yet fail to recognize the fact THEY raised the generation on Cheetos and video games because ‘it is easier’ than spending time with kids. But yeah Tycho gets it

Did someones mommy not spend any time with him?

I bet you had to eat off brand cheetos, too.

COPE.

h.h.

Veteran
THEY were busy working two jobs to support your fruit loop habit.

redlaser

Veteran
Trump said the hearings shouldn’t be public this morning, before leaving for Georgia. Thehill.com has the story among others

med4u

Veteran
Trump said the hearings shouldn’t be public this morning, before leaving for Georgia. Thehill.com has the story among others

Nice cherry pick..I heard him say it.he said hearings shouldn't be public cause there shouldn't even BE a hearing,its a hoax

redlaser

Veteran
Nice cherry pick..I heard him say it.he said hearings shouldn't be public cause there shouldn't even BE a hearing,its a hoax

trumps not looking forward to the public hearings, and calling it a hoax is his grade school way of dismissing anything that makes him look bad.
Same thing with fake news, never-trumpers, and his version of deep state, rudimentary labels he tries to use to dismiss anti trump content, or those that call him on his ever flowing stream of fraud,lies, crimes, and just general douch like behavior.

He still calls the Mueller investigations a hoax despite multiple instances of obstruction for example.

If it’s all a hoax it’ll come out in the hearings, trump should kick back and wait for the vindication call, but like the Mueller investigation he has to try and influence the outcome to try and save his ass.

med4u

Veteran
trumps not looking forward to the public hearings, and calling it a hoax is his grade school way of dismissing anything that makes him look bad.
Same thing with fake news, never-trumpers, and his version of deep state, rudimentary labels he tries to use to dismiss anti trump content, or those that call him on his ever flowing stream of fraud,lies, crimes, and just general douch like behavior.

He still calls the Mueller investigations a hoax despite multiple instances of obstruction for example.

If it’s all a hoax it’ll come out in the hearings, trump should kick back and wait for the vindication call, but like the Mueller investigation he has to try and influence the outcome to try and save his ass.

Do you consider shiffmapants fabricated opening statement(parody?)an attempt to influence or set a false narrative to effect public opinion?
P,perhaps the perfect scenario would be for both sides to drop the horse shit and be completely serious about running the government and even more so the media and their attempt to be influencers....since there is a high improbability of any of this to become reality...we as citizens will continue to seek truisms and be doubtful of all who seek to influence
A sad reality but a reality none the less,

Latest posts

Latest posts